It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else find ufology incredibly boring nowadays?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hello, i find ufology so boring that i do not even bother clicking video links to sightings now because i know it will be some point of light with no reference in the sky or an orb.

The only things about ufos these days are lights over lake eerie, or 70s/80s cases rehashed.

Now i know you can link me to a lot of interesting nostalgic cases, but the point is nowadays, especially in the last 5 years or so, ufology is dead, absolutly nothing happens anymore, no big sightings, not even big sightings which turn out to be hoaxes - it seems the hoaxers too are bored of it.

I genuinely believe alien life exists, and i do believe possibly we were created by ets, but is it any relevance to our lives now? not really as if they , if that is a good word, wanted to destroy us, they would have done it by now.

I would rather watch paint dry than follow ufology, nothing but boring speeches and third hand witness accounts from decades ago, or boring youtube videos.

Ufology is a dying horse, just put it out of its misery already?

I hope this doesnt sound silly, but it really is a case of wake me up when they land on the whitehouse lawn, and i dont say that out of sarcasm because i dont believe, its more a case of, unless anything is actually happening, i just do not care anymore.
edit on 1-3-2015 by kayleighkitty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I saw you say something like this in a thread yesterday; I recommend ufo mass media compilation videos; they're far from boring:::

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I still want to believe it will happen sooner than later!

edit on fSunday153632f360702 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

I was thinking the exact same thing today. I have seen a couple of UFOs myself so I do believe but as far as researching Ufology recently, I've completely lost interest.

I too have noticed that the hoaxers got bored. That's why there aren't many new cases.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I spend a lot of time in "the valley" it's far from boring up there; in fact I just experienced an incidence that totally ****** with my mind. I don't know if it was ufos, paranormal, mind control, or what but total high strangness!!

I hesitate to even describe it on ATS as I don't need the Hoaxer label and the insults that go with it. Another ATS member was with me and she feels the exact same way.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
edit on 1-3-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You should never care what idiots label you; share your account

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I spend a lot of time in "the valley" it's far from boring up there; in fact I just experienced an incidence that totally ****** with my mind. I don't know if it was ufos, paranormal, mind control, or what but total high strangness!!

I hesitate to even describe it on ATS as I don't need the Hoaxer label and the insults that go with it. Another ATS member was with me and she feels the exact same way.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

C'mon! Pretty please? Write a thread about it?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yes I know what you mean, the UFO forum is a shadow of it's former stature. What happened to mikesingh!!!!

I don't think the whole fake youtube UFO video thing does the subject any favours at all, and all because of channel advertising revenue. It's partly ruining ufology.

That said there are other web areas to check out eg mufons case management reporting system
link Here MUFON

Lots of reports coming in, some photos and the odd movie, no youtube..yay!

edit on 1-3-2015 by korkythecat because: spelling

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Not really, the phenomena itself a great mystery if one ever had a sighting or finds some reliable trial of bread crumbs that will lead to the cookie. The whole study and attempting to understand is boring it self, but hey, science is boring too.

I failed grade 10 science and had to try again because I slept all day. Lol.

Mainstream Ufology ain't so boring, and is usually presented with suspense but its really stupid. It where it tries to be the scientist, but rather becomes an actor playing a part of a scientist. How its worth or not depends on how good the play was written, or if ever comes close to the actual nature of things.

It like the Simpson and South Park, they did all before and cant do it again.
edit on 1-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I agree with you. I just wish the governments would disclose and be done with it...no amount of proof or sightings will make any difference until the Government finally just admits aliens exist. In my opinion, it is overdue.
edit on 2015/3/1 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The only things about ufos these days are lights over lake eerie, or 70s/80s cases rehashed.

Really ? , seems to me you haven't looked into the subject.

I would rather watch paint dry than follow ufology, nothing but boring speeches and third hand witness accounts from decades ago, or boring youtube videos.

So , how long have you been "following Ufology" ?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I agree with you. I just wish the governments would disclose and be done with it...no amount of proof or sightings will make any difference until the Government finally just admits aliens exist. In my opinion, it is overdue.

They would also have to admit they've been wholly infiltrated & taken over by said aliens, assuming they haven't been massing in government since the dawn of government.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty

I genuinely believe alien life exists, and i do believe possibly we were created by ets, but is it any relevance to our lives now? not really as if they , if that is a good word, wanted to destroy us, they would have done it by now.

When most people think of ufology, they think of only speeches and videos (many hoaxed), which barely scratch the surface but the rabbit hole goes much deeper than that.

I underlined the part of your post that intrigues me the most about this subject. Our creation by an advanced species, and our fate or destiny involving other advanced species, some with negative intentions should have relevance not only in our lives now, but for the rest of our entire existence. If you research and dig deep enough, you'll realize that many of the mysteries of the unknown tie in to the alien phenomenon. Spirituality/soul mechanics, advanced science/quantum physics, different levels of reality, the paranormal/metaphysical, the occult, the new world order, genetic/DNA manipulation, and ancient Earth history are all important pieces to this very complex puzzle. The more I research, the more I'm able to correlate all these subjects together.

I don't even watch videos anymore, I'd rather spend my time reading and trying to connect the dots to all of what I mentioned here in this post.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I read David Jacob's book The Threat recently and it perked me up a bit.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

i find ufology so boring

I have a suggestion. How about getting yourself a nice pair of 10x40-50 binoculars, if you have none, and go see them for yourself? That's what I did. You wouldn't believe the things you'll see. But, patience is a must. Good Luck and LOVE.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well, just off the top of my head there was this one from a couple months ago, not debunked to my knowledge, from this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind of cool.

And there was that EQ swarm near the N. California/Oregon border where balls of light were seen for months in advance.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

i find ufology so boring

I have a suggestion. How about getting yourself a nice pair of 10x40-50 binoculars, if you have none, and go see them for yourself? That's what I did. You wouldn't believe the things you'll see. But, patience is a must. Good Luck and LOVE.

Yes, I hear night vision helps as well, haven't gotten around to getting mine yet. ET's know what our visible spectrum is, obviously, and staying out of it is easy for them, I guess.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Yes TM, all joking aside, Ufology is probably the only truly important issue for man/womankind, the further one researches it the further one understands this.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
Well, just off the top of my head there was this one from a couple months ago, not debunked to my knowledge, from this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The voice over on the video itself says:

"The most likely explanation is that it is a high tech drone being operated by the Iranian military."

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You should visit Mt. Shasta or volunteer for Mufon. Get away from Youtube garbage and start meeting some strange people! It's fun and you never know where things will lead you!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join