It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anastasia Steele from 50 Shades of Grey join ISIS in a SNL commerical causing outrage.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It was very funny! People need to stop being so butthurt over nothing!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: markosity1973

Toyota, the dependable choice for terrorism

That and BMW's. it seems to be those two manufacturers. hmmmmm....

How can you guys leave out the classic mercedes diesel of the 70s/80s

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

We're from NC HomerinNC, it takes alot to offend our southern pallet.
edit on 1-3-2015 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
YES, It's FUNNY

But also TRUE. This is where Obama is heading us towards! Thats WHY it was funny, If you see whats going on.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My friends and I loved SNL in the 70's.They really pushed the boundaries of good taste on TV then.
It seems the still are and are still hysterical.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
I LoLd when I read their response of "death to America". Perfect answer to the what the dad said haha

I know! That was funny! Perfectly delivered.

I'm curious if the people offended by this are of a certain demographic or if it's just all over the map... Anyone know?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm not understanding the attraction to the 50 Shades of Grey stuff to begin with. A rich guy subjugates a young woman and she becomes submissive unto him in all aspects of her life. How that is a turn on for people, I just don't know. If it were a poor guy, everyone would think it was exceptionally creepy and they'd be disgusted. But because he's got money it's a turn on? Sorry, to each their own and all, but I see it as weird.

As to the ISIS commercial the 50 Shades woman did, I don't care. I didn't see the humor and I didnt' see the harm. It was kind of blah to me.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The issue is not the consensual sub/dom sex between the adults, but the fact he is involved in the scene to begin with, because he was a sub to a dominant older woman when he was 15.
If this was a story where the girl was 15 when she became a submissive to and older man, it would never have become popouar it would never have been made into a film. Sexual double standards need to stop.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is satire at its finest.

ISIS = DEATH

We as free people laugh in the face of death.

YOU DONT SCARE US.

If you get offended, then you are just as bad as ISIS getting offended by a cartoon of Muhammad.

Grow a pair.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join