It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Israeli Insult

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Classic. Won't work.

Did you watch the speech?

It brought tears to my eyes three times. U.S, resolve has been strengthened...at least for a while....

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Resolve? To do WHAT??

Tears to your eyes indeed.
It brought tears to my eyes also - every time I saw a standing ovation for this thug. And also when I was choking back the little bit of throw-up in my mouth.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tadlem43

Agreed. Not a single Middle East or Muslim nation has backed Iran's nuclear development. NONE.

It doesn't get more telling than that.

Now this dude expects us to trust who even the Muslim nations don't trust?? Laughable.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Stand up to Iran... I thought you listened to it.

Cheer up. I know how you feel. I've been a Minnesota Viking fans for 50 years. They never win either...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

My sources here seem to contradict your statement here fellow citizen, shall we go another round??

Developing countries and the Non-Aligned Movement[edit]
On 16 September 2006, in Havana, Cuba, all of the 118 Non-Aligned Movement member countries, at the summit level, declared their support of Iran's right to develop nuclear energy for peaceful purposes in their final written statement.[237]

Other countries[edit]
Officials in several countries have voiced support for Iran over its nuclear program. These include Iraq,[238] Algeria[239] and Indonesia. hmm, Muslim countries, thats strange, you just said not one supported it??)[240] Turkey has expressed support for Iran's right to a nuclear program for peaceful energy production,[241] and along with Egypt has urged for a peaceful solution to the standoff.[242] Former President Vladimir Putin of Russia, while urging more transparency from Iran, has said that there is no objective evidence that Iran is seeking nuclear weapons.[243] On 11 September 2009, Prime Minister Putin opposed the use of force or further sanctions against Iran.[244]

In 2008, support for tough measures against Iran's nuclear program fell in 13 out of 21 Arab countries according to a new BBC World Service Poll.[245] According to a 2008 global poll of Arab public opinion, the Arab public does not appear to see Iran as a major threat and does not support international pressure to force Iran to curtail the program.[246]

Well sir, I am going to need an explanation here, because you want me to simply take your word for it on a statement which has been contradicted by the statements of some national governments. Of course if you see the beginning of the source I also listed, you can find a good number of Iran's Arab neighbors, mainly the ruthless dictatorships and monarchy's who brutalize their citizens with the blessing of USA, are opposed to their nuclear weapons program. It has already been established by Israeli and American intelligence assets, which I posted two pages ago, that their is no evidence of diversion or attempts to go into a nuclear weapons program.

Ball is in your court now.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yes. I watched it. And thought it was a sideshow. Same old story of making Iran the biggest enemy to mankind.

It was a joke.

Look, I'm not naive to the fact that you and I see things differently, and we probably can't convince each other of anything.

To me it's sad, people are rallying to push war, where people die.

Let me ask you this.... Why would Iran nuke Israel when they know that there will be nukes pointed at them the second they push launch?

It's illogical. It's bever going to happen.

It's all a sideshow and I wish the American public could see it.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Agreed and any that are against relieving sanctions(such as Saudi and Jordan) are only out of self-interest for the following reason.

With a population of more than 78 million, Iran is the Mideast’s second-largest nation after Egypt and already the second-biggest economy after Saudi Arabia. With almost two Iranians out of three under the age of 30, many of them with higher degrees, the young, well-educated nation could soon turn into an economic powerhouse.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
im still waiting for Israel to apologize for USS Liberty!!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Is it just me or does congress look like brainwashed puppets that seem to worship Israel?

Literally, worship.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

i thought the ovations were quite embarrassing, up down up down.
if he had blown his nose they would have fought for the tissue!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reminds me of this famous scene.

John Carpenter tried to warn us all!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

im still waiting for Israel to apologize for USS Liberty!!

but but but but

Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.[6] Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity,[2] though others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate.[7]

In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3,323,500 (US$22.5 million 2015) in compensation to the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3,566,457 to the men who had been wounded. On 18 December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million as settlement for the final U.S. bill of $17,132,709 for material damage to the Liberty herself plus 13 years' interest

but but but but

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

but...it wasnt mistaken, it was intentional.
it was bought off.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

read what the real story was

If you're a student of history like me, you'd know that Israel was afraid of the fact that Israel started the war would come out.

But I'm not going to try any convince a close door.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

I have no problem with Nuclear development for peaceful purposes, either.

I DO have a problem with accelerators whose express purpose is producing weapons grade plutonium and uranium.

I see no support for the development of nuclear weapons in any of those declarations. Nor in the 'officials' making statements that aren't official pronouncements by their gov'ts.

Do you seriously believe any neighbor would support Iran in producing nukes?

Unfortunately, some of you seem to believe that no action can be taken until they have nukes as proof.
If Iran removes the equipment that is used for enrichment and allows international over-site, that would be an agreement that we could live with.

But as today's events have shown even the retaining of existing developed equipment with a 10 year expiration date, the Iranians have refused to sign the agreement.

Not exactly an indication of mere peaceful nuclear development, is it?

Now when one adds in Ballistic missile development by Iran into the equation, I'd say better safe than sorry.

Screw 'em...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I agree with you on one point. The scenario is illogical. yet, illogic is not uncommon on this planet and considering suicide bombers and the like, a higher percentile of that 'illogic' seems to be coming from that region.

I can easily see extremists who would have the means to depart a target area, be willing to 'martyr' their people for the over-all goal of Israel's destruction.

Not to mention allowing one or two weapons to slip into extremist's hands to do what they will with them, especially that far from Iran or the next country in the region that develops nukes, or the one after that...

Is it a 'lock' that Iran would, in fact use them? No. It isn't.

Obviously, blatantly so, is the need to stop this proliferation now. Iran is as good a choice as any.

Fair? Hell no! A survival point nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

After reading your post, which has valid concerns by anyone, I'll love you to answe this question. What do you think about every intelligence department in the world, including israels Mossad, stating that Iran is not going for the bomb?

AAC.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

But the logic still stands. Nuclear energy, including the isotopes that enrich uranium, can be traced. You cannot hide from it. It's like CSI, they would still be held accountable.

Moreover, they are a large country, those leaders do not want to risk the entire country just to blow up Israel. It's just not feasible.

In my honest opinion, I believe Iran just wants to be left alone. You saw the map of the military bases, right? What if America was surrounded by Russian bases in Canada and Mexico? What would you prefer america do in the scenario?

You can't surround a country with military, then when they test their military might in an exercise, use that yo call them evil.

Try putting yourself in their shoes.

This is about oil for USA. And for Israel it's about destabilizing the Arab countries.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Well on occasion, you make reasonable statements. Then you go off the rails again.

When you can provide how you have access to "every intelligence agency in the world, including Mossad" , then your a better man than I. Until then , it's about as an outrageous a statement as I've seen on ATS.

If they aren't going 'for the bomb' why develop Ballistic missiles??

Your second post, Yes the isotopes can be traced. "They were stolen". "It was a madman, don't blame us" .

What's the recourse? Nuking the whole damn country? I think not. Oh, ok...more sanctions...

Look, this isn't clear cut. There are just too many scenarios where a nuclear capable Iran just makes the whole thing worse than it is, even now. Sorry, thumbs down.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
This is the 21st century, and this generation does not bend over when the Jews scream "but the Holocaust!" oh boohoo.

Maybe not, but the next one (or the one after that) certainly will.

Assuming there are any Jews left by then.

Harte

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join