It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Israeli Insult

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

As usual NO FACTS. If they were 'facts' then all you do is prove the left doesn't have a moral leg to stand on as they have done nothing.

If it WAS a 'fact" you have more right supporters backing you than left. Deal with it...

Here are the facts. Not my facts, but THE facts.

1. Iran never threatened to annihilate Israel. Fact.
2. Netanyahu has been saying Iran is three years from making the bomb since 1992. Fact.
3. Israeli Mossad confirms Iran NOT going for nuke. Fact.
4. Halliburton helped Iran achieve nuclear power. Fact.
5. Netanyahu was wrong when he claimed in 2002 that Iraq already had nukes and Americans died looking for them. Fact.
6. Iran has not attack another country for over 100 years. Fact.

So where are your facts?

Checkmate.

AAC
edit on 3-3-2015 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
FYI :

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Did you hornet the bomb Iran song? People are stupid not to realize this is all part of the plan disguised as a reaction yo a threat. What a joke.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Didn't knew about that vid from McCain.
Thank you for linking.

Did you saw that one :

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

That is the crux of the issue.

Saudis and Iranians hate each other. And Israel is using that to their advantage. But If Saudi Arabia allows this bombing, there WILL be a full scale regional war, if not a total world war.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: flyandi

So we get to condemn the country that really hasn't done that much to anyone all while supporting the one that attacks people constantly?
All we hear is Iran is going to do this, Iran is going to do that. They want to kill anyone and every one, but yet, they haven't done much of anything...

What do you mean they haven't done anything????

They are responsible for major - I mean major terrorist attacks in the recent years including:

India 2012: Attack on the Israel Embassy in New Delhi
Hamas: Supplies weapons and logistics to the terrorist group
Hezbollah: Abducted and murdered numerous people in the past 30 years
Iraq War: Iran killed more than 1000 US soldiers during that conflict through proxies
Al-Qaeda and Iran = Best buddies - they formed a official alliance in early 1990 and still maintains that relationship
Provided extensive weapons and logistics to the Taliban during the Afghanistan wars
Multiple involvement in high profile terrorist attacks.

Iran operates state-sponsored terrorism! Now you want to give the very same people the possibility of weapons of mass destruction? really?

I don't know we can argue the whole day back and forth here but it won't change the facts that Iran is involved in a lot of bad stuff...

There was a comparison between Iran and Pakistan earlier and that Pakistan have much worse people and they already have the bomb - well.. the issue between the two states is that Pakistan is actually an elected democratic republic - although non-liberal democracy - their powers are separated by multiple levels and there is a much greater check & balance in place making it a much more stable country. Although Pakistan faces it's own challenges including people who want to replace the current system with an Islamic state governed by islamic religious rules - well that's exactly what we got in Iran. Iran is an Islamic Republic which decision process is substantial governed by religious ideology making it much more unstable.

Now by all defense, Iran's president seems to be a pretty moderate guy and maybe he can turn it over and bring Iran back to a "normal" country but there are enough hard liners in Iran who enjoy the doomsday scenarios.. and that's the main issue!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

As usual NO FACTS. If they were 'facts' then all you do is prove the left doesn't have a moral leg to stand on as they have done nothing.

If it WAS a 'fact" you have more right supporters backing you than left. Deal with it...

2. Netanyahu has been saying Iran is three years from making the bomb since 1992. Fact.
5. Netanyahu was wrong when he claimed in 2002 that Iraq already had nukes and Americans died looking for them. Fact.

So where are your facts?

Checkmate.

AAC

Spot on. Quick Nwtrucker! Go see what Fox News had to day about these...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

So where are your facts?

Checkmate.

AAC

Spot on. Although not sure about number 6. Quick Nwtrucker! Go see what Fox News had to day about these...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

By comparison, Iran is a baby in terms of Israeli sponsored terrorism.

In fact, most of the "facts" you posted are not substantiated. Meaning you cannot post proof they're true.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So where are your facts?

Checkmate.

AAC

That's absolutely not true!!!

Fact is that Iran doesn't recognize Israel as an official state and they threatened on multiple occasion to annihilate Israel. The Supreme Leader of Iran just released a document re-confirming that (quote) "it's better to eliminate Israel".

Iran has very well attacked multiple countries in the past decade. Attacks on rebels in Syria is the most recent example. Iran also launches strikes against ISIS in Iraq. Although that's to our benefits it is still an attack on foreign soil by Iran.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So just the state sponsored terrorism stuff then?

Cool,then take away a good portion of the worlds nuclear energy cause pretty much everyone has their hand in that.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

So where are your facts?

Checkmate.

AAC

Spot on. Although i wouldnt say number 6. They are responsible for a fair few terrorist attacks. Even if indirectly. Quick Nwtrucker! Go see what Fox News had to day about these...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

By comparison, Iran is a baby in terms of Israeli sponsored terrorism.

In fact, most of the "facts" you posted are not substantiated. Meaning you cannot post proof they're true.

AAC

Well AAC, there is enough evidence out there proving these to be real and are even recognized by Iran. I don't know about your Agenda but I don't get why everyone is suddenly so Pro-Iran?

What's next: North Korea Days?

It seems the dislike for Israel is so high here that it doesn't matter how evil Iran is, as long Israel is in the end displayed even worse.

Very dangerous path

edit on 3-3-2015 by flyandi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Or people don't fall for the "*insert ME country here* is evil and out to destroy every one" rhetoric we have been hearing for decades.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You really like FACT.

Nothing shows the FACT.

Just your post.

Back it up with proof. Not videos of accusations.

No. You can't. You use the Russian doctrine or repeat it enough times, it must be true.

It's not going to work.

Iran is not getting nukes. Period. No matter how 'peaceful' you proclaim them....

Here's an example of peaceful. Canada. No missile tests or development. No need or desire for nukes-even with the U.S. as it's immediate neighbor. No financed organization like Hamas around the world.

Get the idea? THAT'S peaceful. Iran isn't even in the same area code...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Everything I said was true. If you don't have the wherewithal to verify the truth, you are worse off than I thought. I mean, I gave you the ammo to prove me wrong, yet just like the rest, you're too lazy to do your own thinking and research.

You don't have to believe what I said to make it true. Its true either way.

And you wonder why Iran is testing missiles? Well, let's look at the facts... (You know, those things you're allergic to)

AAC.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: nwtrucker

Everything I said was true. If you don't have the wherewithal to verify the truth, you are worse off than I thought. I mean, I gave you the ammo to prove me wrong, yet just like the rest, you're too lazy to do your own thinking and research.

You don't have to believe what I said to make it true. Its true either way.

And you wonder why Iran is testing missiles? Well, let's look at the facts... (You know, those things you're allergic to)

AAC.

Come on - the old "proof me wrong" and showing a map of regional us bases where half of them don't even exist anymore?! and the other half slowly being closed. I call BS on you!

Iran is not testing missiles because we have bases around them and they placements have a completely different reason - not with Iran in mind. Distorting reality is not how you make facts.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi

So where are your facts?

Checkmate.

AAC

That's absolutely not true!!!

Fact is that Iran doesn't recognize Israel as an official state and they threatened on multiple occasion to annihilate Israel. The Supreme Leader of Iran just released a document re-confirming that (quote) "it's better to eliminate Israel".

Iran has very well attacked multiple countries in the past decade. Attacks on rebels in Syria is the most recent example. Iran also launches strikes against ISIS in Iraq. Although that's to our benefits it is still an attack on foreign soil by Iran.

Once again, because you people don't listen. They have never said they will annihilate Israel. If you think I'm wrong, prove it with evidence. Please. I beg you.

Otherwise, stare at this.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Ok. Forget the (as it obviously speaks for itself). And prove me wrong then. You can't. If you try to prove me wrong you will find that there is mo evidence to support you claim.

Stop talking and prove me wrong.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I've made my points.

If I have a choice between Iran and Israel, I choose Israel. Both in support...even to live there.

It's not even close. Your Facts are B.S.. Simple.

Muslims live well in Israel.

Jew or Christians in Iran? Not so well. Nor women. Nor opposition parties.

Not even close...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join