It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Israeli Insult

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

You have shown one thing that involves wills and that is it and that isn't even implemented and you want to say it is incorporating sharia law?

ok bud!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wow you should rename this website antiisrael.com

You people base all your opinions off internet forums or what some arab guy is saying on the bbc

Most of you have probably never lived in Israel like i have.

Israel is the size of Wales and is surrounded by countries who (Egypt and Jordan aside), want it wiped off the map. Period!

If Israel did not come across as agressive, and came across as a passive weakling like the U.S it would be wiped out by now!!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Read the whole thing. it is incorporating Sharia law into the U.K.'s legal system.

That is the bottom line. Spin it as you will. It is the start.....

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Wonder if you had seen this at all?

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Quoting the "Daily Fail" is not advisable..it is known as a disinformation paper.

This is a fact check and you will see at the end that Jewish courts act in the same way.

"Jewish law bodies have operated for centuries, offering rulings on many of the same civil disputes now being tackled by the sharia councils.

Similarly, a Jewish religious court or Beth Din can grant a religious divorce – which has nothing to do with ending a civil marriage."

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Sorry that is one view from one person, try and separate opinions from facts as they are different things.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

No, I hadn't seen it. Thanks.

I haven't followed the Italian situation much. I do believe there's some serious activity in some locations where Illegals have gathered from Muslim nations and that Italy had committed troops to Libya.

Pretty serious development considering Italy's relative peacefulness(?) in the region.

I will look into it more. Although, getting into these 'debates' is taxing and of questionable worth.I really don't have much of worth other than perhaps the perspective of an older person who generally dislikes the trends of the West in general.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Hmm, that reminds me of a story where an Israeli man refused to grant his wife a divorce. The Civil Judge 'ordered' him to grant the divorce to his wife. The husband again refused. The judge ordered the husband incarcerated until he granted his wife the divorce. The husband recently died in jail, I believe decades after being incarcerated.

A stubborn people...

As far as that article goes, I didn't check any other source having searched it via yahoo-I no longer trust Google-have you found anything that counters it or confirms it?

edit on 2-3-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty
Wow you should rename this website antiisrael.com

You people base all your opinions off internet forums or what some arab guy is saying on the bbc

Most of you have probably never lived in Israel like i have.

Israel is the size of Wales and is surrounded by countries who (Egypt and Jordan aside), want it wiped off the map. Period!

If Israel did not come across as agressive, and came across as a passive weakling like the U.S it would be wiped out by now!!

Even your religious texts claim it should be wiped off the map, this Israel has nothing to do with the previous ones.

When will the peoples learn they are just silly pawns in a game they are not even apart of?

Shemittah is coming, the Rabbi claims USA will fall because of not being with GOD, that means ISRAEL is done too!!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Sorry I had forgotten to post the link.

blogs.channel4.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I can't speak for the U.K. media, but in the U.S., it depends on who one asks. You will find, sooner or later, all of them 'guilty' of disinformation....

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I prefer to be a bit discerning in which I read and always dig deep so that I can gather as much info as possible and not to be spoon-fed by agendas.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

OK. it's kind of what I thought it would be. Interesting that it falls under arbitration legislation as far as validity within the system.

I have to be honest with you in that I have deep reservations about it. I see it as a 'reasonable' precedent. One that opens the door just enough that invites further incursion.

Similar attempts have been made in the U.S. with far less success. I believe one instance in Florida where a Judge allowed a Sharia solution in the framework of two parties being agreeable.( The problem being if the loser wished to, he could resort to U.S. law to counter the decision.) Courts here have overturned arbitration decisions.

There has been far more resistance in the U.S.. A few southern states have legislated outright bans of Sharia law within their States.

I have to admit, I really liked Putin's comments on Sharia Law in Russia . paraphrased. If you want to live in Russia , become Russians....

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Sigh, I would hope you weren't implying that I was spoon-fed. I assure you, no, no one believes they are spoon fed. That they have come to their conclusions on their own.

Prima facie, the article seemed reasonable and nothing in your link really refutes it either. It does suggest accurate data on the numbers and actual intent is...not clear..
. It basically said, from what I can see, is 'the jury is still out' on the issue.

Simply put. The foot is in the door. On this side of the pond, merely a toe...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

As with anything..I think common sense should prevail. There could be room for some "religious" resolutions (rather than call it law) which would save all parties time and money spent in courts. Say for instance an argument between a mother and father over their children's upbringing.
The fear people have is any aggressive ruling that is the "norm" in their own country but illegal in the west. e.g. cutting off hands for theft. There is no room for this type of ruling in any western country.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I wasn't suggesting you were being spoon-'fed..I was assuring you I wasn't in answer to your quote as follows.

"You will find, sooner or later, all of them 'guilty' of disinformation...."

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Agreed. One has to be careful on these threads, at least until some history has developed between posters..

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation I'd reply, but I think nwtrucker did a wonderful job! I will say this: when someone says to me "you're absolutely wrong" over and over, then I'm pretty sure I'm not but rather they can't come up with good facts so they feel the need to degrade me. Sorry, but I don't feel degraded at all. I'm just sorry that you won't open your mind enough to see the truth...the real truth..even when provided the information to find that truth. You can lead a horse to water...........

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

You can spin with the best of them, I will give you that.

Thanks. But they're facts.

First If Halliburton "openly gave Iran nuclear intel in the '90s" as you claim, why wouldn't the dems and co not use that information to utterly wipe the Republicans off the map?

It's not a "claim." It's true dude. See that's the difference between us, I am stating facts and you think that "it can't be true because..." Research on your own dude. The truth is out there.

The dumped on Rumsfeld, Cheney, tried the same on Condi-which didn't get any traction whatsoever.

This makes no sense.

Oh, yes it wasn't "Cheney's Halliburton, he was an employee. Not the owner.

He was CEO. With stock options, so yes, it was "his" company. Another assumption gone wrong on your part.

The peace loving Iranians. Yeah right. Continued missile tests...like their buddies in N.Korea-

They are a sovereign nation. Why can't they test missiles? The fact that they gave a strong military and in charge of the suez straights and the straight of Hormuz is the reason they haven't been attacked yet.

Then the the I.E.D.s and insurgents directly from Iran that cost 100s of U.S. lives. Yep, real peace loving dudes.

Where is the proof that Iranians sent IEDs? Not accusations, but proof. It's all part of the plan to demo use them to justify war. If you can't see that then you don't want to.

Let's see Obama is twice the President than Bush. How many more on food-stamps under his administration? 20 Million.?

You realize the hip bone is connected to the leg bone, right? Bush policy took us to the depth of depression, his policy sent millions of jobs over seas, he deregulated the housing market and the collapsed happened on his watch, the banks failed on his watch, the auto industry failed on his watch, etc. all those markets are rebounding on obamas watch. Fact.

92 million unemployed, the highest percentile in U.S. history.

Hahaha. 92 million? We only have 350 million people and not all of them are at age to work. So you're saying we are at 30% unemployment? Nice try. Flat out lie. Proud of you.

Millions have lost their medical coverage due to the cost increase to their employers and forced to buy higher priced insurance with bigger deductibles or be fined.

I'm in the hearth care industry and ACA is bad for my business, but what you just said is another flat out lie.

The Tea party, the Neocon spewing lies about that self-appointed, golf loving,
Ghandi wannabe.

You're going backwards now. You're not good at this debate thing.

There 'reality' for you. We know better, thank you very much...

I'm sorry, but you just swung and missed with your reply. Try harder. Use facts. They work better.

AAC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

No. If Israel would stop their apartheid ways, stop bombing other countries, stop using subversion to mess with other countries, people would more than tolerate Israel.

I've been to Israel. Beautiful place. But it's tainted with sin.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join