It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Israeli Insult

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: tadlem43

Everything that Obama has done is to SUPPORT Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood while destroying everything in the U.S. he touches or thinks about messing with.

HE THREATENED TO SHOOT DOWN ANY ISRAEL PLANES HEADED FOR IRAN. He should have never done that when its their security at stake, JUST LIKE WHEN SADDAM built his nuclear reactor for the same reason.

Iran sent thousands of terrorist to kill OUR troops in Iraq and supports the complete extermination of Israel and you all should be ashamed of yourself for supporting Iran, it makes me sick. Mark my words, Iran and their buddies will try to invade and destroy Israel!!!! Every time the Israelis do something for peace they get nothing but more Rocket, Mortars or other terrorist attacks.

Israel has bent over backwards for peace when the Pallys have NO RIGHT to be on that land and the Pallys have always said NO after they tell everyone they will agree to the deals before hand.

THIS PROVES THAT ISRAEL BELONGS THERE NOT THE ARABS WHO MADE UP A NAME FOR THEMSELVES 60 YEARS AGO

en.wikipedia.org... Go to Egypt and then argue that this stone is fake!!! Israel holds all the right to that land. Just because the ARABS stole it from them and Israel was GIVEN it back, does not make it Arab. Especially when Israel is a lot smaller today that it was in 1250 BC.

Claims 2000 plus years ago are not relevent today.

If they were the USA and canada would need to disband and give all the land back to the natives.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

What do non biblical experts have to say about it?

If Iran want them dead so bad why have they done so little to achieve that?

edit on ndMon, 02 Mar 2015 17:55:24 -0600America/Chicago320152480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Source the claim of him threatening to shoot down the planes years back.

I'll say I 100% disagree with shooting the planes down but I also 100% agree with stopping an an unsanctioned attack on a country that could very well spark an all out war on that region.

Oh and I'm sure they were just a year away the first time Benny wanted to attack them and look, still no nukes blowing up Isreal
edit on ndMon, 02 Mar 2015 17:55:10 -0600America/Chicago320151080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Iran sent thousands of terrorist to kill OUR troops in Iraq and supports the complete extermination of Israel and you all should be ashamed of yourself for supporting Iran, it makes me sick. Mark my words, Iran and their buddies will try to invade and destroy Israel!!!! Every time the Israelis do something for peace they get nothing but more Rocket, Mortars or other terrorist attacks.

Israel has bent over backwards for peace when the Pallys have NO RIGHT to be on that land and the Pallys have always said NO after they tell everyone they will agree to the deals before hand.

THIS PROVES THAT ISRAEL BELONGS THERE NOT THE ARABS WHO MADE UP A NAME FOR THEMSELVES 60 YEARS AGO

en.wikipedia.org... Go to Egypt and then argue that this stone is fake!!! Israel holds all the right to that land. Just because the ARABS stole it from them and Israel was GIVEN it back, does not make it Arab. Especially when Israel is a lot smaller today that it was in 1250 BC.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Everything that Obama has done is to SUPPORT Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood while destroying everything in the U.S. he touches or thinks about messing with.

Stop watching Sean Hannity would you? He hasn't supported Iran. In fact, he has signed on every sanction that has been presented to him, nearly crippling the country. The reason he is not folding is because he knows, along with Israeli Intel, that Iran is not seeking a bomb.

HE THREATENED TO SHOOT DOWN ANY ISRAEL PLANES HEADED FOR IRAN. He should have never done that when its their security at stake, JUST LIKE WHEN SADDAM built his nuclear reactor for the same reason.

Nope. Wrong again. Who gives a damn about israels security when they are not at risk? Israel is the only country in Middle East killing their neighbors. Saddam never built a nuclear reactor to bomb Israel! Learn facts, not neocon rhetoric. If Iran wanted to bomb Israel it could right now. They have the firepower to blow up their cities as we speak. But they don't. Israel is the only country bombing their neighbors. Get a f n clue would you?

Iran sent thousands of terrorist to kill OUR troops in Iraq

No they didn't. Prove it. Seriously. Prove it.

and supports the complete extermination of Israel and you all should be ashamed of yourself for supporting Iran, it makes me sick.

Another fabrication. Iran never called for extermination of Israel. Another neocon lie. Once again, prove it. I'll wait.

Mark my words, Iran and their buddies will try to invade and destroy Israel!!!! Every time the Israelis do something for peace they get nothing but more Rocket, Mortars or other terrorist attacks.

Why haven't they done it yet then? God you're feeble.

Now I know you're crazy. Hahaha. Israel, peaceful? They've killed more children than polio.

Do you even know how wrong you are? Nope. You think you're right. Ignorance is bliss.

You are what is wrong with this world, the simple minded simpletons who think they are correct because the listen yo what others say and read what others write. It's all bs and you're repeating it! What a joke!

AAC

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I know. They're very peaceful.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

He's so lost he will justify that meme. Just wait...

AAC

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

And the award for "most absurd internet comment of 2015" goes to......

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Read the thread. I have been so 'informed'.

The intent is there? Yes?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Hmm, your off your game. That was a response to a response on European anti-Semitism...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Where's this coming from? I didn't imply/think otherwise...

I have zero use for Europe, in general. I have MUCH respect for the U.K.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Where is the intent?
Outside of bogus news reports that is.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

Well if Obama did not threaten to shoot down any Israeli plane headed for Iran then he would not have to come here and tell Congress what a Lying, corrupt dirt bag Obama is. He is a Muslim Brotherhood leader, Obama wants his peace deal so he can have something that makes his Noble Prize seem worth more than the paper it is written on, even if its a crime to everyone in the world.

First of all, as of now, to my knowledge, the story of threatening to shoot down the IAF planes is unsubstantiated, both the rumor that a strike on Iran was planned and the rumor that Obama threatened to stop it.

And second, this visit, at Boehner's request was planned before this story came out.

**Yeah what Sremmos said.

In addition, the invitation from Boehner was likely unconstitutional, as he had no constitutional right to do so, and as noted previously in this thread. Even if there is disagreement on this point, it is at the very least disrespectful to the president and to all Americans.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Low key? LOW KEY? Sometimes you Brits have your heads so far up your social veneer...Bah.

Google the Bridget Bardot, A French idol, in the day and the charges she faces for expressing her opinion.

The look at the YOU TUBE vid. of the Jewish reporter walking through a Paris suburb and tell me it's low key. Not to mention the double standard.

Hilarious, understating a British tradition is one thing but glibly ignoring the historical fact of European anti-Semitism is another. The modern version apparently is French.

Defend it all you want. It speaks volumes.....

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Nope U.S. laundry isn't clean, unless compared with the Empire's...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

OK, your saying there is no intent whatsoever in the Muslim community in the U.K. to introduce, operate, live by Sharia law?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Who directs Israel to begin with? Proxy wars have been Americas game very well learned during the cold war.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Actually, I agree with most everything you said. I have no idea how you got anything about this from my post. It was about how the name calling and 'open mindedness' here is hypocracy. I don't support Iran nor any nuclear weapons deal with them... I didn't say I did. I am a staunch supporter of Israel. I even have a bumper sticker saying so and I don't usually put bumper stickers on my car. So...calm down. I'm on your side.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Why all the hate?

Poltical Jews are exactly the same as Honkey Politicians, Black Politicians, Brown ass, i dont know politicians.

What you are fighting is a person and a belief, not a people.

You associate with Jews every day. You just dont know it.

And also, in the past 25 years, i created 3 Jew daughters that your children might fall in love with. And then my daughters will give birth to more Jews that you will love no mater what.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation Proof positive on my comments on name-calling and close mindedness.
You can tell others to not listen to Hannity, but maybe you should try it...with an open mind. Maybe you should do some reading other than what the mainstream media tells you.
Obama is in the process of signing an agreement with Iran that will allow them free access and use of all materials needed for a nuclear bomb. If you don't get that, if you don't understand the world wide implications of that, don't blame others.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join