It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Rally in Moscow

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Interesting read for people who wonder where all this crazy Pro-Russian posts come from...

So, in Russia they also have figured out it would be completely illogical to give Western media and Politicians ammunition to fire with.

But good try though, to make another suggestive attempt about the people who don`t follow the "official" Western line of thinking to be painted as being on a pay-roll.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I yet again have to report these off-topic posts, which i doubt will get removed.

I have moderated lots of boards in my time, on various types of different websites. In a debate, things are analyzed, and during that analysis, conversations often branch out into different areas, sometimes in the form of arguments, which is a form of debate. I see no problem with that so long as there are no personal attacks made. It's not off topic, it's merely another branch of the original discussion. Off Topic would be someone going off to talk about the weather, or something totally out in the left of the field. Snowden was related because it was being used for the sake of comparison in the world of politics and freedom, which is what this murder and following rally were all about. Stop reporting "Off-Topic" posts simply because you disagree with them. I don't ever see you threatening to report a post if it's one that you agree with, which indicates that you're using the report button as a weapon instead of a tool to help enforce ATS policies. I see in the same post you made the report post threat, you strayed off into your own little off-topic world and started talking about JFK in an attempt to squeeze in your own little personal belief. Maybe I should report that as an off-topic post, but I won't. I'm interested in other people's views, even if it does branch off from the original topic every now and then, it eventually snaps back into place where it needs to be. I personally think you're using the report post links in an attempt to censor speech that you don't agree with, not for their intended use.
edit on 2-3-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Nothing suggestive about my post really. Some of the Crazy Theories on Nemtsov's murder honestly confuse people in the West. They need to read, in English, how many of the ATS Pro-Russian posters are simply parroting the Russian media in their posts.

Of course where the Russian Media get these crazy ideas really scares me...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Reports of Russia refusing entry to various EU officials to attend Nemtsov's funeral...

abcnews.go.com...

Polish Senate Speaker Bogdan Borusewicz and another Latvian lawmaker.

Well there goes any moral decency Russia might have tried to keep.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

So let`s see...

Russian media is all controlled by The Kremlin, Nemtsov's murder was all about brining fear to the opposition of Putin (which has been the narrative of a bunch from the get go on this forum) and now the same media is going into great lengths to deny it all...logic fail !
edit on 2 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Since there seems to be no topic here, due to no input or direction in the OP, and too many posts better suited to Private Messages, closed for staff review.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join