It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Rally in Moscow

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: JonStone

The West oligarchy leadership is smart and would not openly start a war. They need to win the hearts and minds. They will do things in secret and on the down low.

You don't know democrats and Republicans they argue about everything publicly with endless debates. Results usually nothing gets dome because they can't agree. But boy will they argue calling the other side incompetant basically US leadership consists of taking no stance while claiming the other side is wrong.

Why I love it when they say the US has an agenda shows how little they understand the grid lock we call a goverment.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

You are wrong and truth be told this is what they want you to think. Look around the dollar is big trouble and many people are losing everything

You're kidding right? People who bet against the rubel in favor of the dollar have gained over a 1000% profit on the exchange. The dollar is doing pretty good right now. where are you getting your information?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

What if both the right and left in the US is controlled by one force........It makes your theory fall apart and opens up doors that you might have been closed by buying into the mindset of Left vs Right.

Truth be told the US is run by one central corporate oligarchy......Am I wrong?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

What if both the right and left in the US is controlled by one force.......

That is a BIG What if.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonStone

You are wrong and truth be told this is what they want you to think. Look around the dollar is big trouble and many people are losing everything

You're kidding right? People who bet against the rubel in favor of the dollar have gained over a 1000% profit on the exchange. The dollar is doing pretty good right now. where are you getting your information?

If you think the dollar is doing good everything I am about to say is useless. The dollar has lost 90% of it's value since the federal reserve act. The US is in terrible shape and will crash again in the next 10 years. Inflation is out of control.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: Xcathdra
Don't know if you've heard but the US and NATO countries are already attacking Russia.
www.usatoday.com...

I have to agree. Modern warfare is very complex...or 'asymmetrical' as military planners like to say. Russia's actions in Ukraine are a level of war and the US & EU sanctions are also a level of war.

War might be too strong a word but aggression clearly has levels. Economic 'war' can be very punishing...just ask Iran!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JonStone

It sounds nuts but men like Ron Paul have shown us all the cracks in the wall. Why did his own party attack him? Ask yourself this question.

I am done with the off topic try to convince crap. I do not want to drag this thread off topic to a point it falls apart.
edit on 1-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Thank God I misunderstood you!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Do you even live in the United States? I guess the failing Dollar is why Russians are rushing to get their hands on it.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Thank God I misunderstood you!

Thanks for that and many people can not admit it......Rare indeed. I have done the same exact thing 100x on ATS.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Ron Paul is a nut. But i'm grateful that you're giving up on trying to convince everyone of your opinion.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Do you even live in the United States? I guess the failing Dollar is why Russians are rushing to get their hands on it.

www.reuters.com...

This debate is for another thread this is the last off topic post I will reply with......Cheers.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Good deal. Back to the Rally.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

TPB nuked the last brawling thread so another one must be built!

KHANNN!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

TPB nuked the last brawling thread so another one must be built!

KHANNN!!!!

Your post......Your avatar.......Brilliant. Times are changing in the world and it is very hard to see the real power base. Left is right and up is down. Oligarchies around the world are consolidating power. I wish it was as simple as west vs east or left vs right.

The best way to see real power is to follow the money or influence. And to see who gains the most.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Figured I'd add this since it covers alot of topics including economics and actually interviews marchers at the rally.
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

They seem to be 2 different power pyramids controlled by different people that both have the idea of global hegemony.

The Chinese seem to be the ones forcing the FED/west banker owners to sell of gold cheaply since they can crash the western economy anytime with a petrodollar crash. And the Western bankers have to either start a war or get Russia on their side to win so that China is isolated.

The problem is when the crash comes to US and the propaganda in western media do not work anymore. And the common people lives are crushed in the western countries, screaming for true justice and the heads on a pike of all the banking mafia/corrupt politicians/CIA-murderers, will the mafia allow the 99.8% to survive not being controlled by them?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Figured I'd add this since it covers alot of topics including economics and actually interviews marchers at the rally.
www.bloomberg.com...

Good link!

"The city’s police estimated 21,000 people attended, while Golos, a non-profit monitoring organization, said more than 50,000 took part."

Of course some ATS posters have already dismissed the crowd as small and meaningless. Oddly I didn't believe that ATS poster.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

www.reuters.com...

Why is Russia in a bad economy still buying gold? How badly informed are you about what is going on between east and west on the economic stage? Do you even know that the gold market is manipulated and that China/India/Russia is buying up solid gold for the dollar bonds and that China have enough dollar to hyper inflate the dollar if it wants?

Do you even know about petrodollar and all the wars US are creating when people refuse to use it? Do Iraq, Libya ring a bell? The hostility with Iran?

Have you ever heard of gold backed Chinese Yuan?
edit on 1-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

From your link,

“We will do everything to ensure that the organizers and perpetrators of this vile and cynical murder get their deserved punishment,” Putin said in a telegram of condolences to Nemtsov’s mother, who attended the Sunday vigil for her son"

Nemtsov's mother is already on record as saying she thought Putin would kill him. I can't imagine how terrible it would be to get a telegram the day after your son was murdered...by the guy you think caused it.

Putin really is twisted. He should have marched with the protestors...that would be his style...
edit on 1-3-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join