It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have reason to believe ISIS is a personal project of Satanist David Myatt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
He never stopped being a satanist nor was he ever really anything else. His existence is predicated upon sowing discord and causing chaos and he seems to do it exceedingly well. Very sick guy.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: InSatanIsisServes

How can you be satanic and islamic?

Thats like being a christian atheist...

You really think this guy is the mastermind?
He seems like a confused individual who still lives in his moms basement.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Why do you have a satan book? Why is your name In Satan Isis Service? Why do you frequent Stormfront? Why are more people not asking these qustions??

You gotta track these buggers where they live.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

A fair response, but your username strikes me as odd. It seems like you created an account solely to share this idea of yours.. I'm not trying to be accusatory or anything, something just feels a bit fishy. I'm not the only one who's never heard of this whack job, and seriously doubt he could be behing Isis in any significant way, but these questions have to be asked for me to begin to take the claim seriously. Nothing personal, unless you are this guy pretending to be researching yourself, than I suppose it is very personal.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234
a reply to: dr1234

A fair response, but your username strikes me as odd. It seems like you created an account solely to share this idea of yours..

I did. I said it earlier in the thread. I posted this info elsewhere and someone suggested this forum might be interested. He was right.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Huh? This guy is a Nazi, a Muslim, and a Satanist? Talk about a wacky hat trick!

He must be a Shriner.

In all seriousness nice work OP. I have heard Myatt mentioned before but cannot for the life of me recall where from. He reminds me of a british Michael Aquino ( /wave to Mr. Aquino) and reeks of psyop provocateur.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
David Myatt no longer has ties to the nationalist white supremacist groups since he joined Islam, but he has been working closely with MI5/MI6 in Britain recruiting fighters to send to Syria to defeat President Assad. Myatt is a useful tool for the spy agencies in Britain because he is helping send unwanted extremists to their deaths in Syria, where the drones pick them off. Myatt has a counterpart in the USA called Chloe Ortega (runs an extensive criminal enterprise called WSA 352,) who are working with the CIA training and sending fighters to the Middle East to destabilize various nations. Ortega and her group converted to Islam in 2010, and she is rumored to be Myatt's daughter via a relationship he had with a woman from Malaysia.
edit on 7-3-2015 by Dale1234 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Dale1234

What you have said there could easily be construed as nonsensical propaganda. However, should there be any truth then it suggests a far more serious problem than that which is generally understood by neutral observers around the world, such that must urgently be apprehended with sincere diplomacy. I am extremely concerned by the clear suggestion that foreign intelligence services are directly and deliberately exacerbating the ongoing catastrophe in the Middle East. I for one cannot condone the barbaric tendencies as witnessed against innocent civilians across the region. Nobody ought be fuelling this problem and as such I firmly request that all parties involved do their utmost to prevent the situation from destabilising any further.

Signed: ש

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I as a muslim convert (I converted about a year ago) can ensure you guys who believe this theory to be probable aren't way off track. Muslims have for centuries attributed sects like this within Islam to Sheytan, or Satan. And God has even, very conviniently, mentioned them in the Holy Book (Q'uran). The arabic name for these extremist sects are D'ah-eesh.
edit on 10-3-2015 by ZikhaN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The link between Myatt and TPTB need to be established. You can't create ISIS without money, supplies, and training. We (mostly) know where that came from.

To link Myatt to the US and/or UK intelligence apparatuses would be key.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
But, in Myatt's latest writing, he explained that he has rejected extremism: davidmyatt.files.wordpress.com...

Some pieces are really interesting.

Notice how he referred to his convert to extremism as "mistakes"

The grievous reprehensible sadness-causing mistake I as extremist,
with my fanatical hubriatic certitude of knowing, made for some forty years -
and which all extremists of whatever kind always make - was/is to place some
idea, some ideal, some dogma, some abstraction, before the innocence of
human beings and before those quite simple things which empathy and
pathei-mathos reveal and which express our humanity...

...That reprehensible mistake I made is why extremists embody and manifest
hate and violence and conflict; because extremists dehumanize, as well as so
often enjoying and needing the exhilaration, the sense of identity, the
'enemies', that hate and violence and conflict and abstractions give birth to
and always thereafter nurture. A dehumanization so evident in the truth that
extremists place some goal, some idea, some ideal, some dogma, some
abstraction, some political/social/religious agenda, before a personal love,
before a personal loyalty, before stability, peace, and innocence...

Given what I have intuited about our human nature - what many others have
intuited or discovered over millennia - and what I believe I may have learned
from my own pathei-mathos, I feel humility is indeed a necessity for us, as a
means of guiding us toward avoiding causing suffering; as a means of placing
our own life in the cosmic perspective of Life. That is, as a means of
appreciating our nature as fallible, error-prone, beings who have the ability,
the character, to not only refrain from committing the error of hubris but to
also rationally understand why hubris is an error and what the numinous
may be, beyond ideations and beyond the myths, the allegories, the
spiritualities, the words, that we have used and do use in order to try and
express it.

It really doesn't seem to me like a person who has a certain agenda. If anything looks like he has attained a kind of wisdom.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I agree with the Op in that Isis is not what they seem, i feel they are in fact a social engineering program for the Military Industrial Complex at it's top core, these groups keep the threat level up so we need hence more Military....

Back in the late 1970's and early 1980's there were programs were subliminal images were placed in children with the use of trigger words, one of these images was of a group of good guys and bad guys fighting, the child would then forget and then the post hypnotic suggestion would create real good guys and bad guys by the child's mind, this way the military complex could hide the fact that they were indeed socially engineering bad guys and groups, this is a fact.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
yes, I know this guy from high school ....he found a place in the world , huh!! he was always an oddball....they wanted an intelligent leader.......but all they got is a non-woman loving less than normal testosterone possessing too much time alone indoorsey tiny endowed pseudo-intellectual.

furthermore, this shrimpy, less than able wiper of other peoples bottoms has been seen licking his finger after flicking boogers into his hair....not withstanding...more..

edit on 28-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join