It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Explain Government To E.T.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
For your Sunday Morning giggle.

After watching this I got a headache.

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's a shame that those who are the worst of us, will be the first to officially greet an alien visitor. It does not bode well for future relationships.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
It's a shame that those who are the worst of us, will be the first to officially greet an alien visitor. It does not bode well for future relationships.

But as we see in the video, ET won't acknowledge their status as Earth Leaders because they can't comprehend such idiocy.

Maybe if we did the same...

Reminds me of the Simpsons Episode where the only way to take the power away from advertisers is to just not acknowledge their existence.

Maybe if we did the same...

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I really enjoyed watching that!
It really puts our system of government into perspective. Boy are we all fools!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's a little more complicated than that, but its a good look at the ludicrosy of our political systems and all my life have been saying what needs changing, first and foremost, its not who you hire that counts, its councils of citizens, jury duty, all have to participate, and groups that spread out to every region and area, that oversee every government decision and all court decisions as well with the power to veto and put government into a review process to fire, and that is true for judges and all elected or powerful public funded people such as police and sheriffs.

Without that you have nothing but slavery, period. I've known that since childhood.

Also, don't understand why people don't simply give notice to the current governments that they are rogue and criminals and give them 3 months to vacate, and if they don't go, the vast majority elect their own people on the side and withdraw funding from the rogue groups, including hiring their own judges and police. I don't even know if its legal to write that, but since childhood, that is obvious what people should do and hopefully in a very higher mind intelligent peaceful way.

And if the bad guys attack would rather die free.

However, the complex part of this is that you'd have to read Sleeper's threads, or Lou Baldin's posts on his site and facebook, because the eye of the pyramid is off world, and there are sides in the lower realms, no duality above in heavenly realms, but in the lower realms this is a managed school with a harsh side and a more, lets progress the people side. Humanity is considered by them to be either: criminally insane to come here to begin with, or students in rather harsh lessons, and the systems are arranged to be really hard on them, for them to maintain integrity and goodness in a dark realm.

But, the problem with this concept, and why its only in lower realms done, is the end does not justify any means used so this is still violating Love and Goodness and doing what the true Higher Ups would never do.

But, that does not take away that there is a learning curve, and that even if one could disagree with the methods of the school, being here, one sees alot of work that needs doing, and people that need their minds uplifted and not enslaved, and that the dark side has worked hard on this world to program people to prevent them from graduating this plane as they use their energy nefariously. So, with everyone you love around you, its an honor to be here, and all the management of the place is also irrelevent in the long run.

Its up to us to find solutions and if we can't physically make changes or get enough people on the same page, just cracking the window a little helps them, so even if its mind and ideas, it helps free everyone from this plane and gets them off to better places.

But that ET in the video is well versed in what this system is, and fits roughly into one side or the other, and even knows or can obtain updated info on any single person, or souled animal on earth, and what they're doing. They don't just come in blind and check on your progress in that way, they're shaping your progress. Sometimes they play both the devil and the angel on each shoulder.
edit on 1-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Good post.

I like this especially:

"Also, don't understand why people don't simply give notice to the current governments that they are rogue and criminals and give them 3 months to vacate, and if they don't go, the vast majority elect their own people on the side and withdraw funding from the rogue groups, including hiring their own judges and police."

Couldn't agree more but it would take a majority of the populace to get off their ass and give a damn.

Not going to happen sadly.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join