It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Obama be sacked?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 3/1/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty

originally posted by: Shakawkaw
Welcome to reality kid. It will be the same with the next one, and the next, and the next.

No!!
At least Bush and Clinton had the balls to call out islamic terrorism
and had the balls to put boots on the ground

It was that stupidity that got us in the mess we have now....

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: kayleighkitty

"I seriously can not even believe why sane people havent marched to the whitehouse and lynched the guy!"

There's obviously no racial component to your hatred for Obama.

Yall do realize that Lynching isnt just for People of african decent right? It was used way before the slave trade even started. It wasnt called lynching back then though.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Their process for terminating his office involves impeachment and different methods that they don't use, which means they must all be co-criminals.

However, no elected representative is immune from child abuse and child sexual crimes and being arrested.

If only you could find pro bono lawyers to bring up to authorities that they have proof of funding for Isil, which has been mentioned in the media numerous times, and Isil itself is selling infants by their own admission for sex and women. That is a criminal matter.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I wonder if all you guys asked these sane questions when Bush was in power. I suspect not. That's because those of us outside observers can see the real reason why you hate him so much.

But i won't say it here as I'll get a warning. Suffice it to day it's obvious to anyone.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

However, no elected representative is immune from child abuse and child sexual crimes and being arrested.

Um yea they are, not immune to those charges specificity but just immune to the law.
How many times have to seen elected officials weasel out of criminal charges?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
I wonder if all you guys asked these sane questions when Bush was in power. I suspect not. That's because those of us outside observers can see the real reason why you hate him so much.

But i won't say it here as I'll get a warning. Suffice it to day it's obvious to anyone.

Actually they DID try to have him impeached(bush) link follows.

bush impeachment tries

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Actually they DID try to have him impeached(bush) link follows.

bush impeachment tries

For war crimes...yes. but the people I was targeting probably loved everything Bush stood for and did. Like i said..its very clear to outsiders why the people who hate Obama hate him so much. But i don't think I can say it here.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
There won't be Impeachment.

There won't be anything besides a new voting, and a new president, and all will be the same.

Exactly. Nothing will ever change. The people who want to rule this world the most will always be in charge. And no matter who it is, their goals and agenda will always be more or less the same.......

1. Complete control.

2. As little real freedom as possible.

3. Maintenance of complete control at any cost.

It's just that simple. It's just human nature. The man at the control panel simply WANTS to be there more than he wants to be anywhere else. And his motives are probably not good. And if it isn't him, it will simply be someone else who is just as bad.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join