It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Obama be sacked?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
[SNIP]

The other week he said Christians should i quote
get off their high horses when it comes to condeming terrorism, as they did pretty bad things themselves in the name of Christ.

So yep in 2015 its being justified because of centuries ago! Right makes sense.

The guy continues to avoid using the words islamic terrorism so as not to offend his muslim heritage.

The guy is purposely making relationship between the US and Israel as edgy as possible
The guy didnt even show up at the bloody Paris march last month

The guy spends all his time golfing and simply does not have a care in the world

Lies like the Afghanistan war is over (when the afghan national army are having dozens of fatalities a day through taliban attacks)
BS phrases like to degrade and ultimately destroy - what does that even mean? what a stupid sentence!! simply say to wipe out

This annoying politically correct weak Obama government is a joke, all they have done is cause so many problems in the world, and i for one do not understand why people can not see through the BS and sack the guy!

I mean seriously he is refusing to meet with Netanyahu this month when Israel is one of the few sane countries that isnt in all out war!
I mean what an absolute moron he is!! He should be welcoming friendships with Israel!

Simply can not stand this guy, i hate him so much!
edit on 1-3-2015 by kayleighkitty because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/1/2015 by eriktheawful because: Advocating violence. Check your PMs

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Welcome to reality kid. It will be the same with the next one, and the next, and the next.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shakawkaw
Welcome to reality kid. It will be the same with the next one, and the next, and the next.

No!!
At least Bush and Clinton had the balls to call out islamic terrorism
and had the balls to put boots on the ground

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

And put us in debt and kill our kids all in the name of lies that lead to the problem we have now...
Some balls I guess.

Hey was benny at that march btw?
edit on stSun, 01 Mar 2015 02:20:19 -0600America/Chicago320151980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

(post by Stylez1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Yes and I think it is now necessary to impeach him.

I really did want to see him ride it out to the obvious conclusion and its requisite results.

But, even I didn't anticipate this overt and obvious lèse majestéstar.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Hey was benny at that march btw?

Ok i give up . Who is Benny .

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

SNIP

I know right..

Why weren't you there?
edit on 3/1/2015 by eriktheawful because: Quote removed due to quoted post being edited

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
So I guess 2000+ air strikes in the middle east is not enough...we need troops on the ground because that has worked out so well for us!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
There won't be Impeachment.

There won't be anything besides a new voting, and a new president, and all will be the same.

To hope for anything else is unrealistic, near to surrealism... Sorry, kiddo, but the world will turn on with Obama as the president till the day the next president is chosen.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It's just stupefying that the op is calling for troops on the ground...based on what? We have not been attacked. Mindsets like the one the op is displaying have led us to where we are now. Never ending pointless wars, debt, patriot act..no thanks

Oh and by the way we don't lynch people whose opinions we don't agree with...so next time before calling out Isis for their barbaric actions perhaps you should take a long hard look in the mirror

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Obama is going to be shot in the head by an American

And then he will survive

And fulfil the prophecy of being third and final antichrist, who survived a mortal wound

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Ok lets us just take this one step at a time and use facts and logic to evalute your claims.

The other week he said Christians should i quote
get off their high horses when it comes to condeming terrorism, as they did pretty bad things themselves in the name of Christ.

So yep in 2015 its being justified because of centuries ago! Right makes sense.

That is not quite what he said. He was citing history where Christianity had been peverted to do terrible things. (Things that go on today by the way from Christian groups like The Lords Resistance Army, The Templars Knights Cartel, Christian militias in Africa etc.) His point being that all religions have people who pervert them to their own goals. In this case Islam as he said “From a school in Pakistan to the streets of Paris, we have seen violence and terror perpetrated by those who profess to stand up for faith — their faith — professed to stand up for Islam, but, in fact are betraying it,” Taking quotes out of context is common mistake.

The guy continues to avoid using the words islamic terrorism so as not to offend his muslim heritage.

Of course he does. If your a world leader using such phrase indicates you belief that a terrorist group represents the rest of a particular faith. Just as when he spoke about the Lords Resistance Army he did not call them Christian Terrorists. Must be was just defending his Christian faith eh?

TextThe guy is purposely making relationship between the US and Israel as edgy as possible

That would be on Israel. They have already managed to tick off the entire world and have been getting on the US last nerve for the last couple decades. Of course things have been far more edgy in the past. One time the US and USSR threatened to step in together to force Israel to withdraw from an invasion of Egypt. Israel is down to pretty much one friend in the world.

The guy didnt even show up at the bloody Paris march last month

Nope he was headed to India to cement a new Strategic relashion ship that has replaced Russia with the US as India top arms provider and true counter to Chinas growing power. Nobody in France seemed to mind he missed a phoro op because the US was already providing real assitance.

The guy spends all his time golfing and simply does not have a care in the world

This just becomes silly when you look it up and find only Carter has taken less Vacation days than Obama in modern Presidential history. Bush Jr. took 3 times as many, Reagan as well. Clinton did pretty good with only 170 so days but, it is unlikely Obama will pass that mark. Of course none of this really matters because a Presidential vacation day does not mean he does not work, it means he only works 6 to 8 hours that day. For a President that is as close to day off as you can get.

Lies like the Afghanistan war is over (when the afghan national army are having dozens of fatalities a day through taliban attacks)
BS phrases like to degrade and ultimately destroy - what does that even mean? what a stupid sentence!! simply say to wipe out

Who said the Afgan war is over? What has been said is the US combat role in Afganistan is over and no it is up to Afgans. And yes they have to fight it out themselves unless you want US troop dying for the next 50 years. As for phrases? Clearly you have never been in the military. If you join you will get used to it and it has nothing to do with Obama.

"This annoying politically correct weak Obama government is a joke, all they have done is cause so many problems in the world, and i for one do not understand why people can not see through the BS and sack the guy!"

The world would disagree with you. The US has managed to dimiss Russia as a world power, leverage China's influence out of Africa, Pulled India and Vietnam into it sphere of influence, is removing Iran and Cuba as enemies and has Europe unified and backing US leadership again. Maybe a little modern history reading is order.

mean seriously he is refusing to meet with Netanyahu this month when Israel is one of the few sane countries that isnt in all out war!
I mean what an absolute moron he is!! He should be welcoming friendships with Israel!

So much wrong here I do not even know where to start. Did you just miss the Israeli military actions in Palestine or its bombing raids in Syria? And how is Israel one of the few countries not in an all out war? Considering maybe 2 counries could be considered in an all out war, Iraq and Syria that leaves 99% of the rest of the nations not in all out war. The US friendship with Israel costs it a great deal. The US is beat over the head on regular basis by the rest of the world because it lets Israel do things it bombs other countries for doing. Not that Israel has any real loyalty to the US as they happiny sell military tech to Russia and China. Both nations have their own interests. And the US is not going to stop doing what is best for the US to make Israel happy when Israel defies us requests on a regular basis for decades. Not that any of it matters because both of them use each other. Israel needs the US in the UN or else they would be under global santionas and the US has some use for Israel in the region although that use is fading.

You can hate Obama all you want but, at the very least make sure the things you hate him for have some basis in reality. Perhaps you are a fan of the pipleline, or you feel that the US has been overly aggresive isolating Russia and China, or you do not like equal rights, or you against you see him as war monger with military actions in Syria, Libya, Iraq, and across Africa not to mention the drone war. You know things that can be backed up with facts.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I am not American but just to address the Christians do pretty bad things in the name of Christ - as far as I know - this still happens in 2015.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks America becoming the world's millitary long term is sustainable good luck with that. It took just a few years for the War on terror to start affecting our economy. Seems like that might be the new strategy for these extremists---the United states spend Billions in dollars with all this state of the art equipment playing wack - a - mole to try and demolish them while the costs to the terrorists is a mere fraction because they are hiding in holes behind their women and children. We cannot afford to go broke fighting multiple wars, A BROKE country is not a powerful country.

Yes the thought of our our brave men in the middle east kicking Isis's a** is spine chilling and temporarily gratifying, but the sad reality is at the end of that, it will SUCK! We just barely came out of a recession! Another group will pop up in the middle east and it won't stop until the people who live there man up and say enough is enough. Brute force is not always the answer to everything their is a lot more to war, it all seems so simple when you are running the country from behind your keyboard. The people in the middle east ARE the ones who need to die fighting for their own Turf with international AID.
edit on 1-3-2015 by Stylez1 because: .

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yeah they called them out and then WHAT HAPPENED??? How did that work out? Did we win the war because we "called them out"? Your choice of words LYNCH sure sounds like you are more driven by racism, its not his policy you don't like, just tell us how you really feel. a reply to: kayleighkitty

edit on 1-3-2015 by Stylez1 because: .

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I was with you until: " Israel is one of the few sane countries"

Thx anyway.

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

"I seriously can not even believe why sane people havent marched to the whitehouse and lynched the guy!"

There's obviously no racial component to your hatred for Obama.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Or as I heard one dear, sweet little ol' lady say while standing in line at the last election: "There's just something about that Obama, never trusted him from the first time I saw him."

Yeah. Must be his hair style.

/jesuswept
edit on 7Sun, 01 Mar 2015 07:55:44 -060015p072015366 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join