It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS are waiting for Jesus to show up!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Okay, sorry to interrupt the discussion but I have to ask if anyone else is getting a message from Safari that pops up only on this thread, only on page 6. I've clicked on a dozen other threads and it doesn't pop up on those, only on this one? It says:

"www.Abovetopsecret.com

B A Z I N G A !"

I've run a virus scan, cleaned memory, have run Find it and Fix it on MacKeeper, it's still popping up?

Have I won a prize or something?

Anyhow, I've been enjoying following this thread, keep up the interesting discussion but let me know if you know what the pop up means?

STM

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I just got it too...right after I went to the previous page.

I'm running firefox

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Guess it's just a glitch in the matrix then? Every time I read it I heard it with Sheldon's voice saying it, lol.

STM

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I’ll only say this and nothing more.

You may be more right than you think!

z

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: rokkuman

I just can't see how they could believe that if Jesus came back and kills the antichrist then the world all turns to Islam???
Then Jesus bows down to Muhammad and the Magdi and Allah? Ya right... ( what is that the Arabic trinity?)

They are hacks and plagiarizers thats why. There are a few hacks on this thread even. This whole idea of this thread is very much a hacking of a hack like a mad butcher simply hacking away at meat, forgetting the little meat cut chart hanging on the wall....whats a prime rib, where's the rump roast, the T-bone ect.......just start hacking.

edit on 25th March 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: On it like flies on...well, yanno.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Oh gawd, they need to fix this nonsense before I get myself banned.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Wait 'till Iran puts isis in it's place, and then assumes control of Iraq, takes over all the nice military infrastructure Americans built there, and then continues to further the same evil that the isis jihadis did. They just won't do it in front of a camera and put it up on the internet.

It is impossible to separate islam from jihad, and these good little Iranian islamists buy it hook, line and sinker. They are working very hard to wake up their little mahdi and put the dar-al-harb in its proper place.

Dar-al-harb being everyone who does not acknowledge allah as god and muhammad as his 'prophet.'

Good thing we have an American president committed to prevent the Iranians from acquiring nuclear weapons.....wait....

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This thread continues to limp on and no one has fixed the title yet? They aren't waiting for Jesus. They're waiting for Imam Mahdi. Isa's return is incidental to that.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Jesus of the koran is a shadow figure - he has no background, no context, no character.

Compare that to the Jesus found in the Christian bible.

It's almost as if the author of the koran had to insert a Jesus figure in there, strip him of all his context and subjugate him to islam.

Wonder why someone would do that?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

What? Because I very much doubt that you have the slightest idea who "authored" the Koran, what you just said doesn't even matter.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Even in the christians "holy" book it is said that Jesus' would have his followers kill all those who don't want Jesus to rule over them.

Jesus says in Luke 19:27:
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.

Its absolutely evident that Christianity is as barbaric and brutal as ISIS, the only difference is that Christians have mastered the art of posing as innocent little lambs with puppy eyes.

If the world doesn't wake up and eradicate all religion ASAP we would be killed by the religionists because we don't want them to be king over us.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join