It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS are waiting for Jesus to show up!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Expert: Islamic State Is ‘Apocalyptic Cult’ That Believes Jesus Will Return to Slay the Antichrist

You read that right - the maniacs in the middle east are waiting for ....JESUS.

As the Islamic State’s brutal atrocities continue to shock the world, one of the recent developments that has not been explored in-depth is the terror group’s recently released seventh edition of its English-language magazine titled Dabiq.

The document features an article that touches upon the end-times theology that experts claim drives the Islamic State’s ongoing rampage, with the text describing Islam as the “religion of the sword, not pacifism,” according to the Middle East Media Research Institute.

“The article also presents numerous verses from the Koran as well as prophetic hadiths that highlight Islam’s reliance on the sword in fighting its enemies,” the organization explained. “In that regard, ISIS notes that the sword will continue to be drawn against Islam’s enemies until ‘Isa (Jesus) kills the Dajjal (the Antichrist), after which, it adds, ‘Islam and its justice’ will prevail on the entire earth.”

www.theblaze.com... nglish-language-magazine-calling-islam-religion-of-the-sword/

Thats all the proof one needs to understand that its religion thats driving people to do crazy things.

Bottom line - Religion is the real problem. ISIS is just a symptom.

edit on 1-3-2015 by rokkuman because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Isis dont understand anything

In an interview they said the Abrahamite religions are okay with them
yet they hate jews and christians

makes no sense

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

I think it's just a comparison in a poorly written article. They're not literally saying "Jesus" just the equivalent deity in their religion.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

?? They said something about Jesus returning to killing the anti-christ. Christians believe the same thing too.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Jesus is an Islamic prophet. Not sure why you find this shocking.

Although I thought the Quran had said no other prophets would come after Muhammad. So why expect a return from Jesus?

Hmm. I'm sure someone can correct me or elaborate on that.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

They're not literally saying "Jesus" just the equivalent deity in their religion.

Allah is the Arabic word for god, and it refers to the same god of the Bible. The god of Abraham. Although many Christians seemingly want to argue that. Regardless, they are both considered Abrahamic religions.

Jesus isn't a deity in Islam. He's a prophet. He's in the Quran just the same.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

Well. That's because it isn't supposed to make sense. I've had encounters with a few people that are waiting and trying their darndest for/make JESUS to show up. I think they want him to be a rapper or something, lol! I digress.

They're freaking lunatics led by people that are using religion as a command and control structure. People want to go and fight with them because people have a fascination with war and the only cost of admission is getting over there without getting caught. So people that see themselves as Outkast or wanting to feel more important or a sense of belonging make the trip.

My opinion anyway......

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

this is not accurate in my opinion they are talking about the great Mahdi or whatever the hell they call him...Not Jesus... I'd say this could play into revelations though if ever they sat on the throne of Rome or the third temple of the near future and the one they speak of proclaims himself God and brings about a false peace...

So maybe they are trying to make Jesus come...for if that came to pass he's arrival would be imminent!

edit on 1-3-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

this is not accurate in my opinion they are talking about the great Mahdi or whatever the hell they call him...Not Jesus... I'd say this could play into revelations though if ever they sat on the throne of Rome or the third temple of the near future and the one they speak of proclaims himself God and brings about a false peace...

So maybe they are trying to make Jesus come...for if that came to pass he's arrival would be imminent!

Well they believe in both Jesus and a Mahdi. The two are not the same.

They also believe that its Jesus who kills the anti-christ.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

According to this they believe [via the Hadith, not the Quran] that Mahdi and Jesus will together fight the 'False Messiah':

There is no explicit reference to the Mahdi in the Qu'ran, but references to him are found in hadith (the reports and traditions of Muhammad's teachings collected after his death). According to Islamic tradition, the Mahdi's tenure will coincide with the Second Coming of Jesus Christ (Isa), who is to assist the Mahdi against the Masih ad-Dajjal (literally, the "false Messiah" or Antichrist).[4] Differences exist in the concept of the Mahdi between Sunni Muslims and adherents of the Shia tradition. For Sunnis, the Mahdi is Muhammad's successor who is yet to come. For most Shia Muslims, the Mahdi was born but disappeared and will remain hidden from humanity until he reappears to bring justice to the world, a doctrine known as the Occultation. For Twelver Shia, this "hidden Imam" is Muhammad al-Mahdi, the Twelfth Imam.

Link
edit on 1-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
"Bottom line - Religion is the real problem. ISIS is just a symptom."

......... Couldn't agree more.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Right, the problem with mohammedans is their faith in Jesus?

Utter rubbish.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

They're not literally saying "Jesus" just the equivalent deity in their religion.

Allah is the Arabic word for god, and it refers to the same god of the Bible. The god of Abraham. Although many Christians seemingly want to argue that. Regardless, they are both considered Abrahamic religions.

And yet, he will will do something which sort of requires him to come back.

Am I missing something?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

What? They're already fighting for their Anti-Christ! How else can you explain the quick radicalization of minds that causes someone to drop everything to partake in brutally murdering innocent men, women and children? It's called satanic possession.
The only thing they're going to usher in is a good ass whoop'n by all the countries they're pissing-off.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

The Mahdi and Jesus are two separate beings in Islam. The Mahdi comes before Jesus. So acording to CNN, ISIS are waiting for Jesus to come, which means the Mahdi must be here already. This can only mean that Al-Baghdaddy is the Mahdi ( from ISIS' point of view of course. Not Islam).

Frankly, this isn't the first time some lunatics claimed such. There was a guy back in the 70s who thought he was the Mahdi and hijacked the Grand Mosque of Makkah for over a week. The event left hundreds of dead pilgrims.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

This is just further evidence that 'other people' are behind this. Because there are much higher powers that are in charge of desiring 'end times' and 'jesus showing up', all roads leading back to rome and all.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I'd have to take your word on that because I have not read that for myself...

however in a world war 3 scenario shaping up I still see them on the wrong side along with most Arab countries attacking Isreal which also has ties to revelations...

I just can't see how they could believe that if Jesus came back and kills the antichrist then the world all turns to Islam???
Then Jesus bows down to Muhammad and the Magdi and Allah? Ya right... ( what is that the Arabic trinity?)

Jesus comes back and does that,then he would take his Throne and all will bow down...
edit on 1-3-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ???

edit on 1-3-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

edit on 1-3-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Oops

edit on 1-3-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Phone

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Apologies. I know so very little about religion.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp
What are you asking me exactly? Think I need a paraphrasing.

Oh no worries. My knowledge of Islam is quite limited myself!

I just can't see if they believe Jesus came back and kills the antichrist then the world all turns to Islam???
Then Jesus bows down to Muhammad and the Magdi and Allah? Ya right... ( what is that the Arabic trinity?)

This is another part I am unsure of and hope for someone qualified to inform me.

...but I'm thinking the slaying of the 'False Messiah' from Madhi and Jesus/Isa is said to occur near the 'End of Days'. All part of many tribulations leading to a resurrection and final judgment by Allah. In other words I don't think they believe this is about converting the World to Islam so much as it is the culmination of all religious events on Earth.

But not sure.

Your comment about Jesus bowing down to Muhammad seems out of place. As I understand it Jesus isn't viewed as inferior to Muhammad in Islam. I think they are both prophets sent by Allah according to Islam. I'm sure they would both 'bow down' to Allah. *shrug*

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

a reply to: greencmp
What are you asking me exactly? Think I need a paraphrasing.

Oh no worries. My knowledge of Islam is quite limited myself!

I just can't see if they believe Jesus came back and kills the antichrist then the world all turns to Islam???

This is another part I am unsure of and hope for someone qualified to inform me.

...but I'm thinking the slaying of the 'False Messiah' from Madhi and Jesus/Isa is said to occur near the 'End of Days'. All part of many tribulations leading to a resurrection and final judgment by Allah. In other words I don't think they believe this is about converting the World to Islam so much as it is the culmination of all religious events on Earth.

But not sure.

Your comment about Jesus bowing down to Muhammad seems out of place. As I understand it Jesus isn't viewed as inferior to Muhammad in Islam. I think they are both prophets sent by Allah according to Islam. I'm sure they would both 'bow down' to Allah. *shrug*

I thought my comment was fairly self-explanatory.

How can Jesus kill anybody given that he died some time ago?
edit on 1-3-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join