It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News " Rand Paul may have won 3 straw polls but Jeb Bush is the real winner"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: crazyewok

But that's what Obama's doing! Remember? If we elect him, everyone will love us again.

Fine vote in Bush III or some Christian fundie authoritarian nut job like cruz or Christie.

Actually DONT

Cause it not just the USA that will suffer

I still look back in absolute dread at what a president McCain would have led us all into

At the end of the day Rand seems at least balanced and stable in the head.
edit on 1-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Wait, wait, wait, Christie is an authoritarian Christian fundie nut job?! That's news to me ...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Wait, wait, wait, Christie is an authoritarian Christian fundie nut job?! That's news to me ...

Well he is by British standards. Of course you do have lot worse I guess Cruz comes to mind. But I still don't like the fat bastard.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What is the most powerful entity determining the power structure in the US...? It's the military/industrial complex that Pres. Eisenhower warned us about. Who reflects the M/I complex ideology and focus? It's not Rand Paul.

The Democratic/Republic method of government and deciding leaders died with JFK. Politics is an amusing diversion, but that's about it.
My choice would be to have exGov. Palin as the standard bearer. It could happen....u betcha!!

I enjoy the political game as well but I have no illusions that in the grand scheme of things, it makes little difference.
edit on 1-3-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Well he is by British standards. Of course you do have lot worse I guess Cruz comes to mind. But I still don't like the fat bastard.

By that standard, I can't vote for any Republican candidate because they're all pretty much acknowledging that they're Christian to some degree.

In fact, the only acceptable candidate in Britain must be an atheist because that's about how Christian Christie is ... he may say he's Christian and he may attend church, but that's about how much his faith ever comes up. For all I've ever heard of it, he may sit in Rev. Wright's church alongside Obama at this point. By saying that, I mean he pays lip service when it comes up like most of the rest do.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You getting hung up now on a irrelevant nit picking world issue.

Deflecting as you will.

My point is I don't like him or trust him and fundie christian or not I find pretty authoritarian and would not trust him to lead the "free world" as far as I could throw him. He would be no different to the last lot of presidents.

And fact is why do you want to vote for a Republican anyway?

It seems that voting for either two party have gotten your country and in fact the western world nowhere since the 80's or hell even 70's except pointless wars, mounting debt and jobs being sold off to the third world.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This book was written back in the early 80's. Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton 2016. To think that the "public" has a damn thing to do with who will be president is silly. Bring out the dogs and ponys so we can all applaud, smile, and continue to be blissfully ignorant.

I vote for a cage match, fight to the death. (Give Jessie Venture a chance at victory)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You getting hung up now on a irrelevant nit picking world issue.

Deflecting as you will.

My point is I don't like him or trust him and fundie christian or not I find pretty authoritarian and would not trust him to lead the "free world" as far as I could throw him. He would be no different to the last lot of presidents.

And fact is why do you want to vote for a Republican anyway?

It seems that voting for either two party have gotten your country and in fact the western world nowhere since the 80's or hell even 70's except pointless wars, mounting debt and jobs being sold off to the third world.

Well, my choices are to vote for a Republican or to vote for a Democrat. I've seen what the Democrats have done for about 8 years now, and the party has not moved to moderate that stance. They seem to be doubling down on it. If I don't like any of that, then why go back to it?

Now if a credible third party challenger came up who was somewhere to the right of both Democrats and Republicans ...

Someone who would take a big ol' battle axe to government and all its many and intrusive alphabets ...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well, my choices are to vote for a Republican or to vote for a Democrat. I've seen what the Democrats have done for about 8 years now, and the party has not moved to moderate that stance. They seem to be doubling down on it. If I don't like any of that, then why go back to it?

Well you shouldnt.,

At no point did I say vote Democrat did I?

But the fact is The republican track record has not been exactly much better either. In fact Obama seems to just be following on and expanding on the things your last tyrant in chief set in motion.

Americans seem sort have short memories.

Think would the USA have been much better under McCain?

I doubt it.

Instead of the turd Obama care you and your loved ones would likley be drafted into the military and fighting and dieing in in either Iran/Syria or Ukraine right now.

Just Different crap

Now if a credible third party challenger came up who was somewhere to the right of both Democrats and Republicans ...

Someone who would take a big ol' battle axe to government and all its many and intrusive alphabets ...

Well I suggest doing some research as surely some local candidates would be standing.

Failing that at least support a republican that bucks the main stream and rock the boats again the establishment.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It's the intrusive alphabets that actually are the controllers, totally above politics, elections etc.....when has a bureaucracy ever gotten smaller?
They exist to perpetuate themselves and only answer to $$$$.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's the intrusive alphabets that actually are the controllers, totally above politics, elections etc.....when has a bureaucracy ever gotten smaller?

Yup.

I mean looking at all those agencys.

I mean WT holy F.

Half of em do the same job as each other!

Id merge DEA/ATF and FBI. I mean the ATF and DEA separate is just stupid. Should it not be Alcohol Tobacco and Drugs? As they are the same family? why do they have firearms? Makes no sense.

Id take a big old axe to the NSA and CIA. And put heavy mandates on there jurisdiction.

And that's just for starters.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence
I like Gary Johnson as well. I wish others would get behind independents instead of thinking left and right only.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Id take a big old axe to the NSA and CIA. And put heavy mandates on there jurisdiction.

And that's just for starters.

Well yeah, but what politician would take on those two. If you don't have skeletons in your closet...they will manufacture one for you! Or at least make other arrangements for your life and your families lives.

The three letter agencies don't play by the rules.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Don't forget "bully" and "sloth".

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

LOL Cruz is the Gomer Pyle of the republicans .

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

And what exactly have I posted that makes you think otherwise about me?

I just pointed out that you mischaracterized Christie. He's Country Club, same as Jeb, McCain and Romney. He doesn't exactly belong in the same camp as Cruz or Paul, and Cruz and Paul don't exactly belong in the same camp, either.

I can't wait for you to chime in on which candidate you think the Democrats ought to be voting for in their primary though.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have donated to Ben Carson's campaign. If he makes it on the ticket I will probably vote for the first time in my life. If not, I won't be. All the other candidates are liberal turds. I am praying that he makes the ticket.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It's looking like 2012 all over again!
2nd...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

And what exactly have I posted that makes you think otherwise about me?

I just pointed out that you mischaracterized Christie. He's Country Club, same as Jeb, McCain and Romney. He doesn't exactly belong in the same camp as Cruz or Paul, and Cruz and Paul don't exactly belong in the same camp, either.

I can't wait for you to chime in on which candidate you think the Democrats ought to be voting for in their primary though.

Again why do you think I like the democrates any better?

Can you only think in twi partys or something?

To be honnest I dont like any of the options the democrats have put forward anymore than I like your republican candidates.

If its clinton verse bush your countrys done for.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I get that this is a international forum but I can't stand when someone from another country try's to tell Americans who and how to vote.

On topic*

I will vote for the person who will shrink government.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join