It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quotes From Prominent Officials Implying An Extraterrestrial Presence On Earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Reagan's UN speech should have been enough for Disclosure to take place. The world politicians preferred not to do it at the end of the Cold War. Gorbachev knew it, as Reagan words implied.

A second question would be that of the polarity of the ETs, because we are talking of not only one race or only one crashed ship, be they friendly or hostile. The Disclosure is not supposed to say "the Nephilim came back to destroy you", it is supposed to acknowledge the presence of life in the vast Universe and that some races of that countless life have already contacted us and gave us technology.

How many years, 30 or more, after discoveries of undeniable artifacts on Moon and Mars, and even signals (WOW) are needed for the political class to admit the obvious. The people are far more literate than many presidents, btw. Obama said he is not supposed to know whether or not there is life elsewhere, but he knows there is life on earth, amid ovations of the public. Many people have read the best scifi books that frankly, outsmart the Hollywood star wars, or the attempts of insiders to say bits of the truth.

If the current leaders in NASA and elsewhere fail the humanity again and do not produce the long delayed Disclosure, others will. I don't know if they will be politicians of nations considered inferior, after Medvedev already spoke of aliens. Or it will be the ETs themselves showing up in the skies and starting direct contact. Or a combination of both. The stalemate status quo cannot continue another cold war, and that is obvious from its political point of view. Because the war won't be cold anymore. The time is now, if any of these multiple races do indeed care to preserve the earth (or part of it) without becoming nuclear waste in less than one hour.

The nation(s) who will host the ETs in PUBLIC contact (and I stress PUBLIC not secret), will earn unimaginable popularity and moral mandate and will logically turn to be the next leader(s) of the world.

Of course the hypothesis of overnight descent of UFOs over all major cities in the world is on the table too. But frankly, it is more believable They will choose a host nation(s).

Many will say, but that is of course the USA! It already occurred! So many abductions and secret tech...Wait a minute. It has never been announced to the public, even if we all know it exists and the computers and nano tech could not appear otherwise. USA still doesn't do it, and some US officials still reject the entire idea of ET presence. The status quo inherited of the Cold War is dead ended, and those who walk in it towards the bright future, either do not realize they have been cheated too, or intentionally bring us to the abyss. Without a fast disclosure now, the days before the nuclear armageddon are counted. One does not have to be a prophet to see that. The disclosure is the ONLY instrument provided to avoid that happen. If the nuclear armageddon happens first (for lack of better words, not referring to the apocalypse) then there would be plenty of time underground to discuss who and what went wrong, but then it will be irreversibly LATE. The leaders and scientists who don't understand that, don't understand anything, and perhaps should resign if there were true democracies. Because the current course without ET intervention of some kind, leads straight to that big end.
edit on 6-3-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Reddaysun

Asimov 'may' be convinced in that situation. But his credibility does not really come into it. People can talk all they want about how aliens are coming to earth just like religious people can tell us how they found god. It doesn't constitute any sort of proof and so at the end of the day all you would be left with is a choice whether to 'believe' him or not.

This hasn't been debunked yet, and kind of looks like decent proof that ET is here:

From this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like a human that has evolved to some point in the future to me. Large cranial cavity, slight physique. I'd say time traveller

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lambs to lions

I'm open to the possibility that they are time travelers, us from the future.

However, from the physics we know, space travel at say at high percentages of light speed would be easier to accomplish than time travel. But I realize what we know of physics, space and time is quite limited.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes Mirageman, it never has been debunked, but we don't have this in isolation.

We also have cattle mutilations, carried out on tens of thousands of cattle, spanning decades, throughout many countries.

We also have abductions, again carried out on tens of thousands of people, spanning decades, throughout many countries.

If you look at the overall picture - UFO's, mutilations, abductions - the circumstantial evidence is almost overwhelming.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

OK - The evidence may be almost overwhelming. But what can we take from it and what does it really point to?

Cattle mutilations have been investigated extensively. They are often explained as death by natural causes, predators, scavengers, insects chewing at the wounds, occasionally a psychopath might be running loose and it has been whispered that clandestine testing by letter agencies may have taken place in the dead of night on unsuspecting herds. Scientific studies have been made to verify this dating back to the late 1970s(see below). So eliminate all those things and then perhaps you can point to it being something else.

Abductions have been 'reported' (there is a difference between them being proven as being carried out by strange beings). Although I could not find a reliable source for how many have been reported.

There were over 84,000 people registered as 'actively missing with FBI in 2013. I'm sure you'll agree that despite those overwhelming numbers there is no justification for immediately thinking even some of those were due to nefarious alien beings.

Here's what was supposedly taped evidence of a real alien abduction from the 1990s.

If you ignore the speculative back story described by Jonathan Frakes and the comments of a 'hypnotherapist and UFO researcher' would you conclude that this was an alien abduction? Again it's evidence but certainly not convincing enough evidence to be considered scientific proof of an alien abduction. If Ufology is ever to be taken seriously then it really needs to unearth something tangible to convince the sceptics, not the people who already believe aliens are amongst us.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Reagan's UN speech should have been enough for Disclosure to take place

I think you have totally misinterpreted what Reagan was talking about.

30 or more, after discoveries of undeniable artifacts on Moon and Mars, and even signals (WOW) are needed for the political class to admit the obvious

What undeniable artefacts?

Of course the hypothesis of overnight descent of UFOs over all major cities in the world is on the table too. But frankly, it is more believable They will choose a host nation(s).

I saw 'V' back in the 80s and Independence day but where are you getting these ideas from.

Sorry if English is not your first language but you've totally lost me.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: lambs to lions

Looks like a human that has evolved to some point in the future to me. Large cranial cavity, slight physique. I'd say time traveller

Clearly, the large cranium is filled with helium, allowing it to be supported by those slender neck vertebrae. Obviously an artificial mutation.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Cattle mutilations have been investigated extensively. They are often explained as death by natural causes, predators, scavengers, insects chewing at the wounds, occasionally a psychopath might be running loose and it has been whispered that clandestine testing by letter agencies may have taken place in the dead of night on unsuspecting herds. Scientific studies have been made to verify this dating back to the late 1970s(see below). So eliminate all those things and then perhaps you can point to it being something else.

We also have reports of the mutilations being done with uncanny precision, and all internal or specific internal organs missing. True some mutilations can be attributed to the examples you gave but not surely not all. There are even witness accounts of cattle in the process of being abducted. Click on the link in my signature and start reading at slide/page 32. Come back and tell me what do you think of that.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

You do realise that I would dearly love for Ufology to find just one case where the sceptics and the scientists would turn around and all agree that it proves the existence of an alien presence here or close by in the solar system.

Unfortunately the document you pointed to it references MJ-12. All paths lead back to Bill Moore on that one with perhaps a little help from Richard Doty (if you know who those people are?). The rest of those documents just delve into science fiction from thereafter and so simply preach to the converted.

If we are to prove the case that aliens mutilate cattle then it is not enough to say :

"Well look you can't explain every case so that leaves only one alternative - Aliens"

Just because we can't explain something doesn't mean it has to be aliens. Once upon a time our ancestors thought that lightning was created by the gods.

Before we even establish any connection between abductions, cattle mutilations, crop circles etc. with aliens we have to prove aliens exist. And that is the hardest part.

For 7 decades ufology has tried and failed to produce tangible evidence. It relies far too much on placing the 'burden of proof' on the sceptic to prove aliens don't interact with our planet in some way.

As Hudson Hoagland so eloquently put in Science Magazine way back in 1969

"The basic difficulty inherent in any investigation of phenomena such as those of. .. UFOs is that it is impossible for science ever to prove a universal negative.

There will always be cases which remain unexplained because of lack of data, lack of repeatability, false reporting, wishful thinking, deluded observers, rumours, lies, and fraud. A residue of unexplained cases is not a justification for continuing an investigation after overwhelming evidence has disposed of hypotheses of super normality, such as beings from outer space.... Unexplained cases are simply unexplained. They can never constitute evidence for any hypothesis......"

Source : www.tinyurl.com...

Everyone is entitled to their point of view and belief and I am sure you are convinced aliens are present on earth. But if you, me or anyone else are going to convince others of that point of view we have to realise that the methods of mainstream science have to be embraced and accepted. So far Ufology has failed to turn up anything to convince anyone but the people who already believe.

I happen to think there is something to the subject but that it has long been poisoned by charlatans out to simply make money, letter agencies spreading disinformation and then the New Age religious types and the outiright crazies who are unable to grasp reality. My hope is that just one case will eventually turn up undeniable proof.

But we have yet to find it.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You do realise that I would dearly love for Ufology to find just one case where the sceptics and the scientists would turn around and all agree that it proves the existence of an alien presence here or close by in the solar system.

Don't worry, once we get past this suppression campaign everything will fall into place. When this will happen, I can't say but hopefully It'll happen while members such as you and myself are still around and on sites like ATS to be able to discuss it.

Unfortunately the document you pointed to it references MJ-12. All paths lead back to Bill Moore on that one with perhaps a little help from Richard Doty (if you know who those people are?). The rest of those documents just delve into science fiction from thereafter and so simply preach to the converted.

I didn't point you to a document although documents are contained within. My sig is a whole book mostly outlaying the Grey alien phenomenon. I directed you to the mutilation section where these cases and circumstances surrounding them were explained.

I'm not going to touch on MJ-12 here, that's a thread in itself but I'll say that there is too much evidence from multiple sources alluding to it's existence contrary to sources who claim it didn't exist. Just about anything referencing the alien phenomena in general is going to mention MJ-12 (in respect to the shadowy secret gov.) somewhere but there's no way I'm turning a blind eye to the rest of the information just because the veracity of one such organization is in question.

If we are to prove the case that aliens mutilate cattle then it is not enough to say :
"Well look you can't explain every case so that leaves only one alternative - Aliens"

Just because we can't explain something doesn't mean it has to be aliens. Once upon a time our ancestors thought that lightning was created by the gods.

Of course I didn't say that that was the only alternative (I thought that was made clear in the last post?) but instead one among many. Those examples you used don't quite explain the precise precision involved nor do they explain the absence of all or specific organs involved.

Before we even establish any connection between abductions, cattle mutilations, crop circles etc. with aliens we have to prove aliens exist. And that is the hardest part.

For 7 decades ufology has tried and failed to produce tangible evidence. It relies far too much on placing the 'burden of proof' on the sceptic to prove aliens don't interact with our planet in some way.

As Hudson Hoagland so eloquently put in Science Magazine way back in 1969

"The basic difficulty inherent in any investigation of phenomena such as those of. .. UFOs is that it is impossible for science ever to prove a universal negative.

There will always be cases which remain unexplained because of lack of data, lack of repeatability, false reporting, wishful thinking, deluded observers, rumours, lies, and fraud. A residue of unexplained cases is not a justification for continuing an investigation after overwhelming evidence has disposed of hypotheses of super normality, such as beings from outer space.... Unexplained cases are simply unexplained. They can never constitute evidence for any hypothesis......"
Source : www.tinyurl.com...

Take a look at what I underlined in your post. There's a reason for that. That reason being....all the hardcore evidence IS BEING SUPPRESSED which heavily contributes to a well suspected coverup. We have had whistleblowers, those who have worked in gov. who have had top secret clearance, researchers who are able to tie in ancient Earth history to an alien presence, guys who want to come clean on their death bed, multiple eyewitness testimony of sightings, abduction testimony, ufologists, and hundreds (maybe thousands) of books (a large portion free) written on the subject trying to connect dots that try to break through this suppression wall and shed light despite the lack of evidence, but they are met with smear campaigns, their findings twisted with disinformation/misinformation, made out to be wacko, unjustly discredited, the list goes on. All this is part of an elaborate scheme of maintaining the power structure of the worlds powers/global elite, and adverting the total collapse of every society in every aspect.

That collapse is explained here by one of the guys on my list, Victor Marchetti, a 14 year CIA veteran:

The purpose of the international conspiracy is to maintain a workable stability among the nations of the world and for them, in turn, to retain institutional control over their respective populations. Thus, for these governments to admit there are beings from outer space attempting to contact us, beings with mentalities and technological capabilities obviously far superior to ours, could, once fully perceived by the average person, erode the foundations of the Earth's traditional power structure. Political and legal systems, religions, economic and social institutions could all soon become meaningless in the mind of the public. The national oligarchical establishments, even civilization as we know it, could collapse into anarchy. Such extreme conclusions are not necessarily valid, but they probably accurately reflect the fears of the "ruling class" of the major nations, whose leaders (particularly those in the intelligence business) have always advocated excessive governmental secrecy as being necessary to preserve "national security." The real reason for such secrecy is, of course, to keep the public uninformed, misinformed, and, therefore, malleable.

devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com...

When people come to realize the implications of why there is no concrete evidence, this makes perfect sense.
Does this make even the least bit of sense to you?

Everyone is entitled to their point of view and belief and I am sure you are convinced aliens are present on earth. But if you, me or anyone else are going to convince others of that point of view we have to realise that the methods of mainstream science have to be embraced and accepted. So far Ufology has failed to turn up anything to convince anyone but the people who already believe.

I'm a 100% convinced. If the lack of evidence you desire is a problem, sometimes reading between the lines can go along way to helping reach a reasonable conclusion.

I happen to think there is something to the subject but that it has long been poisoned by charlatans out to simply make money, letter agencies spreading disinformation and then the New Age religious types and the outiright crazies who are unable to grasp reality.

You know sometimes I wonder just who are the ones "unable to grasp reality" sometimes. At least you're one of the ones who think there's actually something to all of this. Use your discernment and intuition to guide you through.

My hope is that just one case will eventually turn up undeniable proof. But we have yet to find it.

I have no doubts that it will inevitably surface, the only questions are how and when.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Thanks for continuing the debate in a very measured way (even though we may be wavering from the main topic of the OP slightly). I totally respect your point of view and this is what ATS should be all about.

But I may not have time to look at the link provided until later this weekend and respond.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Have any of you had an extraordinary experience? Something within the paranormal? An event which proved to you that reality is something other than mundane? I know a man who insists he lives with a ghost cat. I've listened to more than a few tell of events which changed their view of reality. These accounts were delivered always with some degree of reluctance to tell.
Never did we refer to some stack of declassified documents or some account from an Air Force colonel who also claims a ghost cat.
This is not Princeton Center for Advanced Studies. You don't have to act like stressed out scientists burdened under the rugged cross of scientific method. Your experience serves as your proof.
edit on 7-3-2015 by Reddaysun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

"Cattle mutilations have been investigated extensively" ??????

Please Mirageman, I would like to continue to be able to respect you.

Investigated by who, by those who controlled the farce Bluebook investigation?

No one doubts the overwhelming percentage of mutilations have been done by natural predators such as coyotes, wolves, bear, cougar, wild dogs etc.

Do you not think ranchers and people who live in the countryside know this???

That is why they get excited by some mutilations, because they are FAR from normal.

Most predators will go for the gut area, some the rear, and given enough time the whole carcass. I myself have come across deer carcasses while hiking, with just the skeleton left, you could see what I presume were coyote teeth marks on the bones. It is usually quite messy, and while they sometimes target certain organs like the stomach and liver, they are far from precise.

In the strange cases, many ranchers have described laser-like incisions usually targeting the head and neck areas, and apparently the glands in that area have been removed.

Some reports that haven't been censored stated the cuts were made on a CELLULAR LEVEL, meaning the cuts were made between cells! I don't know about today, but back in the 70's and 80's that level of technology was fairly rare, only in large labs and hospitals, certainly nothing available to be used in the field.

Animals do not usually attack and eat the face of their prey, and certainly do not carry surgical quality scalpels and lasers. This has been the pattern worldwide, for decades, so please do not bring up that debunkers saw that it was just one person.

Remember MM, all we need to do is prove that even one of these was not done by humans or animals and we have an extremely strong case, and if you look into non-MSM research that has been done many times...

Look at this cut! Not done by wild animals....

In Africa....

And a regular deer partially eaten by a coyote, head untouched, fairly messy cuts, stomach targeted:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I think this debate is simply a case that our parameters of proof are just way apart here.

And Victor Marchetti's story does bring this all back on topic.

“And when public interest continued to build, another scientific panel (the Condon Group) was assembled to assure us that there were no such things as UFOs. With that accomplished the US Government--the Earth's spokesman on the issue--could call off all further official investigations, slamming the lid of secrecy on the problem.But despite governmental proclamations, the sightings--often by astronauts, professional pilots, and even prospective presidents--have continued. Public pressure is again building for an honest, authoritative explanation of UFOs.Of all the evidence that exist with regard to UFOs, the single, most impressive item (to my mind) is the Jimmy Carter experience......”

There's a couple of interesting things in there. The assumption that the United States (despite being behind the Soviets in the space programme in the 1950s) speaks for the Earth is a bit of American egotism probably nothing more. But again we see the association of prominent people talking about UFOs to reinforce belief without anything in the way of hard evidence. Also Carter's sighting was fairly insignificant.

It also goes on to say (note this is one of a number of 'possible' conclusions')

...There are no UFOs, nor have there ever been any contacts from outer space. However, the amount of circumstantial evidence to the contrary (including indications that our planet may have been visited in the distant past by extraterrestrials) argues against this conclusion--or at least for further study of the UFO phenomenon

Sounds just a bit like our follicular endowed friend on Ancient Aliens. "There are 7 billion people on earth. Could it be that some of them are descended from Aliens? The answer is 'YES'. Surely the overwhelming number of people means some of them must be?"

I know you are asking me to read between the lines. I've seen a lot of this stuff since I was a kid for more than 4 decades now. For modern Ufology it's nearly 70 years, and all we have is the same hearsay, grainy photos and suspect video/film. Unless, if UFO conspiracy theorists are to be believed all the good evidence is grabbed and locked away. Of course I can't prove a negative.

So if I do read between the lines my conclusions would still be.

i) There was a real cover-up back in the 1950s. It seems that was because of the real fear of the unknown and what the 'saucers' represented.

ii)However it later transpired that many UFO stories were also used by the intelligence agencies as cover for secret tests and other operations.

iii) Some 'classic' UFO cases are perhaps not so robust as they seemed (even as recently as the 1990s).

iv) UFOs (i.e Unidentified Flying Objects) are actually a genuine phenomena. We are probably dealing with a number of different things of which ET spacecraft remains a possibility.

v) I have still not seen anything to convince me beyond reasonable doubt that UFOs are alien spacecraft.

Like I said I still think there's something at the bottom of it all but I am yet to be convinced there are aliens amongst us.

edit on 7/3/15 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There was an FBI commissioned study "The Rommel Report 1980"

That concluded:

CHAPTER 6 CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS

During the past five years, hundreds of livestock mutilations have been reported throughout the United States. Of the states affected by this phenomenon, New Mexico has certainly had its share of unusual incidents.

Since 1975, over 100 mutilations have been reported throughout the state. Ninety mutilations were reported prior to Operation Animal Mutilation. Another 27 incidents were investigated under this year-long project, which began May 28, 1979. Twenty-five of these cases were reported as mutilations. In each of these 25 incidents, as I have shown in Chapter Four, the rough jagged nature of the incisions together with the evidence at the scene clearly indicates that the carcass was damaged by predators and/or scavengers. In most cases, the animal had died first of natural causes.

Shortly after the results of my investigation were released to the press, several individuals have stated that no classic mutilations had occurred during the course of my project as though this would explain my sincere, but obviously misguided verdict of scavenger-induced damage. I agree that no classic mutilations have occurred during Operation Animal Mutilation. However, I would like to know their basis for their statement. More specifically, I wish to address the following questions to them:

There has also been research by NIDs somewhat disagreeing with those findings. But seems a little sinister in itself.

The primary conclusion of this paper is that the animal mutilation epidemic of 1970-2003 was and is a monitoring operation for an infectious agent that is spreading through the human food chain (cattle, sheep and wild & farmed deer/elk). In North America (Canada and United States) the infection comprises a full-blown CWD epidemic in deer and elk and a sub-clinical BSE infection in cattle. The infectious agent, unlike all known viruses and bacteria, is almost indestructible and the symptoms in people appear very difficult to diagnose pre-mortem. In short this TSE agent is the perfect stealth killer. If the hypothesis is correct, animal mutilation operations are carried out by a knowledgeable group that is cognizant of the biochemistry and infectious potential of prion diseases and their fatal spread

Source : NIDS - TES Paper

I think you may have missed the point where (talking about prosaic explanations) I said:

..........So eliminate all those things and then perhaps you can point to it being something else

But if you really think any of these cases are "Alien mutilations" which I suspect is what you are insinuating then you must also explain and prove:

i) There are aliens
ii) They have the means to reach Earth from wherever they reside
iii) That means is used to visit Earth, and that the aliens choose, for whatever reason, to routinely mutilate herd animals.

But here's a challenge for you as I think this is starting to drift way off topic.

Why not put in some time looking into the topic and produce a thread on "Cattle Mutliations"? Don't start from the premise that aliens did it and just go where the data takes you.

I actually think a lot of people would be interested in it and you never know you may turn up something very interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I havent looked into this extensively, but evidence i saw claimed the bones of the cow were broken in such a way as to show it was dropped, and maybe even bounced once.

Wikipedia has this interesting note on mutilations

"The absence of tracks or footprints around the site of the mutilated carcass is often considered a hallmark of cattle mutilation. However, in some cases, strange marks or imprints near the site have been found. In the famous "Snippy" case, there was an absolute absence of tracks in a 100 ft radius of the carcass (even the horse's own tracks disappeared within 100 ft of the body.) But within this radius several small holes were found seemingly "punched" in the ground and two bushes were absolutely flattened"

Its interesting to be sure, but I have seen small tractors air lifted into Alaska on relatively small choppers, larger military choppers can carry upwards of 26000 pnds. Im a believer in aliens myself, but there is a chance humans could pull this off. I certainly see the alien angle, if humans were doing it, why bother flying the thing back? If aliens, why keep it on the ship, might as well drop it back down...

However I think direct observation of alien craft is the way to go for ufo evidence, especially when there are multiple witnesses.
Westall case in Australia
Ravenna police chase
Madagascar green ufo, double siting
Belgium ufo wave

and many more
www.isaackoi.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

..........So eliminate all those things and then perhaps you can point to it being something else

But if you really think any of these cases are "Alien mutilations" which I suspect is what you are insinuating then you must also explain and prove:

i) There are aliens
ii) They have the means to reach Earth from wherever they reside
iii) That means is used to visit Earth, and that the aliens choose, for whatever reason, to routinely mutilate herd animals.

i - why? I admit, I remained skeptical of the alien explanation for a long time, because the distance between stars is so immense. But if we observe craft beyond our technology in the sky, why do we then need to say, "oh just an over active imagination", because we dont have proof aliens exist ?

ii - maybe they reside underground on mars, maybe they reside in our oceans, again, if we believe the evidence for the UFOs, who cares how they got here. Apparently by some means they did. Certainly any earthly answer should be considered first, but if an earthly answer doesnt present itself...

iii - motive is key in most trials, but not absolutely necessary, the fact remains that some cows are dead by unnatural means. If you believe the evidence for it not being natural, the motive would be nice to know, but not necessary. The ufo explanation makes sense to me, beam up the cow, process desirable food selections, drop the cow = )

Not the selections I would choose, mmm steak..

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Reagan's UN speech should have been enough for Disclosure to take place

I think you have totally misinterpreted what Reagan was talking about.

30 or more, after discoveries of undeniable artifacts on Moon and Mars, and even signals (WOW) are needed for the political class to admit the obvious

What undeniable artefacts?

I saw 'V' back in the 80s and Independence day but where are you getting these ideas from.

Sorry if English is not your first language but you've totally lost me.

Is my English wrong, or is your unwillingness to accept the truth?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

It is a speech that was a lot longer than the 28 seconds of that video. And Ronald Reagan said:

"What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?"

The full text is here : www.reagan.utexas.edu...

He was talking about war being alien to our aspirations as a race. That is the truth and was the reason he was standing in front of the UN.

Maybe Ronnie really was starting to go senile then or maybe he knew something. Perhaps this was his way of hinting to the 200+ nations who have closely guarded this supposed best kept secret of the past 3 or 4 generations to let it out. I don't know. But that would simply be speculation and not proof that he was suffering with Alzheimer's or really talking about aliens presenting a threat to us here on earth.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Think you missed my point. There is no hard evidence to substantiate the existence of an alien presence here.

However some people work backwards from their belief that aliens exist and then use other physical evidence from unexplained cases to try and reinforce their belief and convince others of their beliefs.

With crop circles or cattle mutilation you need to first eliminate all the more down to earth possibilities and then establish that there really are aliens coming here. And that's the hard part.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join