It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quotes From Prominent Officials Implying An Extraterrestrial Presence On Earth

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Clearly you did not read the post I referenced to.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Oh and by the way, I find "Junior high school logic fallacy", a little offensive. But hey, that's your opinion. I just find it ironic, that you made an argument so quickly and harshly against me, whilst miss-quoting me (In your first response), just like... shall we say.. a student at junior high school?

By the way I am happy to DEBATE with you. Not argue.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: Scdfa

Yes, if only we could pay more attention to Vallee's plans for data collection and not get so hung up about the aliens that have been abducting us for the past fifty years.

You see that's the problem. Fifty years of abductions and nothing to show for it? Yes, pay attention to what people are saying and not just the ones that tell you what you want to hear. Nobody will take anyone seriously with just a bunch of stories. And again, before you critique Vallee, you should at least try to understand what he is saying. You should go back and rewatch the video now that you have the correct definition of the word 'ontology'. It might make more sense to you.

I understand Vallee just fine. Vallee is useless. Decades of UFO research, and he's still unwilling to admit there are aliens? He's a charlatan.

I've watched the video, it's a joke. He asks if we can use insects to predict UFO occurrences. How pointless and absurd. The more I see of Vallee, the more he looks like disinformation.

Another major failure in his approach, as seen on this video you keep pushing, Vallee is looking for ONE answer to his UFO questions when in fact we are dealing with dozens, maybe scores of different beings. All with different bodies, technologies, points of origin, Modus Operandi, and most importantly, different agendas here on Earth.

I urge everyone to watch the video as well, it is a clear example of someone with nothing of substance to say about the alien situation. He won't even say "alien", instead he compares the UFO "phenomenon" to the weather, and hotel air conditioning. I kid you not, see for yourself.

Vallee is not leading the way, he is IN the way.

And as for you, Zeta, I do not understand what you mean when you say, "You see that's the problem. Fifty years of abductions and nothing to show for it?"

Could you please explain what you mean by that? I can't make heads or tails out of that one. What should an alien abductee "have to show" for having been taken?

I'm sure you have a point, but you just didn't make it clear. Thanks for responding.

Also, I'm curious how many Grateful Dead shows you saw. Who knows, we could already know each other!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I'm sure you have a point, but you just didn't make it clear. Thanks for responding.

No problem.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

I understand Vallee just fine. Vallee is useless. Decades of UFO research, and he's still unwilling to admit there are aliens? He's a charlatan.

He is unwilling to claim that which has not been proved by decades of UFO research. That doesn't make him a charlatan... that makes him rational.

Useless to your agenda, perhaps.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

He is unwilling to claim that which has not been proved by decades of UFO research. That doesn't make him a charlatan... that makes him rational.

Useless to your agenda, perhaps.

Nonsense. In fact it makes him completely irrational. How many tens of thousands of witnesses and alien abductees does Vallee have to completely ignore to cling to the outdated notion that there is no one inside these UFOs ?

How seriously can we take a UFO researcher who pretends there isn't any evidence that there are aliens?

Not very seriously at all.

In the video above, Vallee compares the UFO phenomenon to the weather and hotel air conditioning, while urging us to not discuss ETs.

Then Jacques Vallee asks the really important question : Can we use insects to predict UFO appearances?

I kid you not, watch the video. Vallee is an obstruction to understanding alien contact.

And drak, my only agenda is raising awareness of UFOs and alien contact. Unlike Vallee, whose agenda appears to be preventing us from discussing alien contact.

edit on 16-3-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So you just want too push the ETH without a shred of real evidence? And everyone is just supposed to believe it because you said so? And you are against guys like Vallee who are doing the work to collect all this data and make it available as a searchable database? Why? Are you afraid it might knot support the ETH? Its data.

The point of posting the video was to show how real data is dealt with. People are saying their is all this data already and it exists as a collection of stories where you cant tell a hoax from a hallucination and everyone is supposed too just accept that. I personally don't have any opinion on Vallee's views but he did show what it would take to make the information presentable. The thing is, you can interpret the data any way you want too but you have too show that it supports your view to. All you are doing is making assertions. based on what exactly?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
So you just want too push the ETH without a shred of real evidence? And everyone is just supposed to believe it because you said so? And you are against guys like Vallee who are doing the work to collect all this data and make it available as a searchable database? Why? Are you afraid it might knot support the ETH? Its data.

The point of posting the video was to show how real data is dealt with. People are saying their is all this data already and it exists as a collection of stories where you cant tell a hoax from a hallucination and everyone is supposed too just accept that. I personally don't have any opinion on Vallee's views but he did show what it would take to make the information presentable. The thing is, you can interpret the data any way you want too but you have too show that it supports your view to. All you are doing is making assertions. based on what exactly?

Thanks for writing back. A little hard to decipher, however, you mix up "too" and "to" five times in this post. But I totally understand, typos happen, some people start their St. Patrick's day celebrations a wee bit early.

As to the intent of your post, are you suggesting that there is no evidence for alien contact? Then you suggest that I want people to believe in aliens simply because I said so? These are rather outlandish mischaracterizations, of my position in particular, and ufology in general.

And no, I'm not afraid the data might "knot" support the ETH.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Some people ignore Dr. Jacobs extensive work with abductees spanning decades due to his use of hypnosis in many but not all of the cases. Okay.......so how do they ignore Dr. Karla Turner who also worked with abductees but did NOT use hypnosis to elicit memories? And she ended up with almost the exact same descriptions as Dr. Jacobs?

The question isn't "are these thousands of abduction cases from around the world spanning decades researched by dozens of legitimate researchers true?", the question is what is the alien agenda and why has it been so heavily suppressed. To ask the former, given the plethora of evidence, is to truly be a "flat-earther".

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

So if aliens don't exist why hasn't it been easy to debunk this video in this thread?

All the best ATS'ers have had a shot but no debunking still.........going on four years.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

some people start their St. Patrick's day celebrations a wee bit early.

I "know", write?

As to the intent of your post, are you suggesting that there is no evidence for alien contact?

I am surprised that you would admit to that! If you would actually "lissen" to Vallee. Yes.

Then you suggest that I want people to believe in aliens simply because I said so?
I never said this.

These are rather outlandish mischaracterizations, of my position in particular, and ufology in general.

No, that is pretty much what I see you doing. I don't see any open minded discussion whatsoever from your various accounts. How many does you gots? So its hard to take it seriously. Happy trolling

Mods! Clean up on isle 6!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

So if aliens don't exist why hasn't it been easy to debunk this video in this thread?

Oh, that's easy. Because when something is pointed out, its ignored. Like your "pulsating" veins that I don't see. That, and I don't really care to be a target for your witch hunts for your "disinfo" agents. Not everyone is a video/CGI expert either you know and the people that are, explain it and then move on. Its like raking leaves on a windy day! How come the yard is still not raked when I just raked it a couple of hours ago?

So this is a video of an alien because it hasn't been explained to your satisfaction? I honestly don't care about the video. To me it looks silly and I'm not going to waste time analyzing it and I'm not a CGI expert. So what makes it an alien? What makes it authentic footage? THAT should be your goal not "na na na you cant debunk this!"

I'm not going to convince you or stop you from believing in aliens. You have every right to believe in whatever you want, just leave me out of your personal beliefs! I'm not here to be you "disinfo debunker guy". And I never ever have said aliens don't exist. All I have ever said was that I don't know.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

The question isn't "are these thousands of abduction cases from around the world spanning decades researched by dozens of legitimate researchers true?", the question is what is the alien agenda and why has it been so heavily suppressed. To ask the former, given the plethora of evidence, is to truly be a "flat-earther".

Well it seems that people like you, Scdfa, and I are ahead of the curve so to speak. While everyone else ponders on the validity and source of abduction testimony attributed to the ETH, a situation being muddied even more by people like Vallee with alternative gibberish, I know you 2 as well as myself are on to the question of WHY this is happening and the suppression that coincides with it. You might be interested in this...The Grey Objective

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Well it seems that people like you, Scdfa, and I are ahead of the curve so to speak. While everyone else ponders on the validity and source of abduction testimony attributed to the ETH, a situation being muddied even more by people like Vallee with alternative gibberish, I know you 2 as well as myself are on to the question of WHY this is happening and the suppression that coincides with it. You might be interested in this...The Grey Objective

I have to agree with what you say. The level of inaction, both governmental and societal, is frightening. Fifty years of what amounts to an alien invasion, and no response.

No protests, no petitions, no pundits arguing on cable news channels, no newspaper editorials.

More importantly, no plan of defense.

Instead we have the president joking about aliens on Jimmy Kimmel. Although the words he spoke were quite accurate, the delivery was clearly intended as comedic. And this has been the governmental approach for longer than I've been alive; evade the issue through mockery and ridicule.

What is so appalling is the fact that it still works on most of the American people. A nation that prides itself on its military might, being silently colonized and bred like cattle while fools twitter and watch zombie shows. It leaves little sense of hope, and one wonders at what point it becomes too late to do anything.

The fault falls squarely on our shoulders. When people started reporting their abductions, we allowed our authorities and ourselves to not believe them. That was the turning point, that was the big mistake. When we stopped believing each other. Some unwarranted sense of superiority that allows someone to tell an alien witness or abductee, "that didn't happen to you".

Talk about hubris! On a grand scale. It's the same false sense of superiority coming from even highly intelligent people of note, people like, say, Jim Oberg, every time he tells a UFO witness they are unqualified to describe what they saw. For all his education and accomplishments, or perhaps because of them, he can't accept that these witnesses may be accurately describing the events they experienced.

Is it a matter of pride over reason, or perhaps too much of a paradigm shift for a person to take, I don't know. But when we dismiss the testimony of a witness to an event, or in some cases many witnesses, in favor of people who were simply not there, then we have failed. Failed ourselves, and failed each other.

By the way, I certainly don't mean to single out Mr.Oberg, I just point to his writing on ufology to give an example that people can examine for themselves. I don't know Mr. Oberg personally, and I greatly respect his accomplishments to his chosen field, If I wanted to take a rocket to the moon, I'd trust Mr. Oberg's opinion explicitly. but I think it is fair to point out the prevalent trend in his approach to ufology and ufo witnesses in many of his posts here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yes it's really a sad case right now. As soon as someone does come forth with revealing information about this phenomenon, it seems as if a disinfo campaign is immediately constructed against it. Then you have things like statements and findings being retracted with people coming out of the woodwork to falsify what was previously brought forth. It's like a debunkers dream coming true when the aforementioned happens and it's so unfortunate.

Funny you mention the Kimmel and Obama segment. I recall Obama saying something along the lines of the ETs "exercising strict control over us" if we were to reveal their secrets. Could there be any truth in this? It's possible that there's fear of this breeding program blowing full scale and potential eradication of mass numbers of citizens in the event that should happen. On the other hand, if this is allowed to continue, the same consequences would apply, it would just be the end result of a slower process. A damned if you do damned if you don't catch 22 dilemma. If our alleged humanoid extraterrestrial ancestors are said to exist (which I'm a firm believer they do), now is the time for an intervention on their behalf to help Earth through these troubling times.

What we need now is for more awareness of this situation to spread instead of derision and having our attentions purposely diverted from the extraterrestrial presence. Humanity's spiritual destiny as well as our biological existence and right to evolve as intended is currently at stake.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Found this older thread on the same topic as the OP.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I have to agree with what you say. The level of inaction, both governmental and societal, is frightening. Fifty years of what amounts to an alien invasion, and no response.

No protests, no petitions, no pundits arguing on cable news channels, no newspaper editorials.

More importantly, no plan of defense.

Instead we have the president joking about aliens on Jimmy Kimmel. Although the words he spoke were quite accurate, the delivery was clearly intended as comedic. And this has been the governmental approach for longer than I've been alive; evade the issue through mockery and ridicule.

What is so appalling is the fact that it still works on most of the American people. A nation that prides itself on its military might, being silently colonized and bred like cattle while fools twitter and watch zombie shows. It leaves little sense of hope, and one wonders at what point it becomes too late to do anything.

The fault falls squarely on our shoulders. When people started reporting their abductions, we allowed our authorities and ourselves to not believe them. That was the turning point, that was the big mistake. When we stopped believing each other. Some unwarranted sense of superiority that allows someone to tell an alien witness or abductee, "that didn't happen to you".

Talk about hubris! On a grand scale. It's the same false sense of superiority coming from even highly intelligent people of note, people like, say, Jim Oberg, every time he tells a UFO witness they are unqualified to describe what they saw. For all his education and accomplishments, or perhaps because of them, he can't accept that these witnesses may be accurately describing the events they experienced.

Is it a matter of pride over reason, or perhaps too much of a paradigm shift for a person to take, I don't know. But when we dismiss the testimony of a witness to an event, or in some cases many witnesses, in favor of people who were simply not there, then we have failed. Failed ourselves, and failed each other.

By the way, I certainly don't mean to single out Mr.Oberg, I just point to his writing on ufology to give an example that people can examine for themselves. I don't know Mr. Oberg personally, and I greatly respect his accomplishments to his chosen field, If I wanted to take a rocket to the moon, I'd trust Mr. Oberg's opinion explicitly. but I think it is fair to point out the prevalent trend in his approach to ufology and ufo witnesses in many of his posts here on ATS.

Awesome post my friend! Sums up the situation very well.

I think you should start a thread with something like this post entitled "why I argue for the investigation of UFO's and abductions" or something along those lines.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Funny you mention the Kimmel and Obama segment. I recall Obama saying something along the lines of the ETs "exercising strict control over us" if we were to reveal their secrets. Could there be any truth in this? It's possible that there's fear of this breeding program blowing full scale and potential eradication of mass numbers of citizens in the event that should happen. On the other hand, if this is allowed to continue, the same consequences would apply, it would just be the end result of a slower process. A damned if you do damned if you don't catch 22 dilemma. If our alleged humanoid extraterrestrial ancestors are said to exist (which I'm a firm believer they do), now is the time for an intervention on their behalf to help Earth through these troubling times.

I have never heard anything similar to Obama saying something like that, but I can't fault your logic. It seems like it is happening on a long timeline now, that is why Dr. Jacobs says his conclusions are very troubling. Do you happen to have any links or videos to Obama saying that?
edit on 18-3-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

It was in this thread posted a few days ago.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Very cool!!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join