It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Plans to Develop a “Country Within a Country”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
a reply to: Gryphon66

No need to belabor the secrecy point. We all acknowledge that this program is not secret, per se.

Are you under the impression that the federal government has the extra funds laying around to spend on this? We probably spent several million on that BS 'toolkit' alone.

The debate over the effects of this kind of social engineering need not be discussed, as it is moot. This is one more superfluous federal program at a time when we cannot afford to flush money down the toilet.

Assimilation used to be the immigrant's responsibility. What changed?

YOU brought the supposedly "secret" aspect up; what's the deal? You ask, get an answer and now you don't want to talk about it? Fine.

While you're wildly guessing at costs, how much would you guess the thirteen or fourteen investigations of "Benghazi" cost the taxpayer? How much was spent on the Afghan and Iraq wars? How much will be spent looking up Hillary Clinton's pantsuit legs for emails? I'd love to talk about fiscal responsibility, anytime, but it's mostly off topic here.

Social engineering? Buzzwords. What do you mean by that specifically? Can you offer references and examples please?

What changed regarding assimilation and immigrants? Hmmm. Good one. Could it be that we've advanced as a culture since the 19th century?

One can hope.

At least there's a hope of return on whatever is being invested in this current effort with new taxpaying citizens.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Are you with him in agreement?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Are you with him in agreement?

With whom in agreement about what?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The influx of immigrants who aren't identified?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

The influx of immigrants who aren't identified?

Illegals?

Well, see that breaks down for me. I know several people who came to this country to work, paid their taxes, lived good clean productive lives, fit into their neighborhoods, etc., who were at one point "illegal."

I realize the handful sized sample I know does not reflect the real national problem ... but ... honestly, I'm not sure there's an easy answer.

I'm not sure we can ship 15, 20, 45 or however many million "back over the border" just from a practical point.

So, they're here, is it better to try to integrate them or just continue wringing our hands over the issue and kicking the can down the road?

I honestly don't have an answer, Trooper.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: AuranVector

The "Task Force on New Americans" is a group set up by Presidential Memorandum -- Creating Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrating Immigrants and Refugees

My point is, that this is not some nefarious, hidden agenda that Ms. Payne for some reason had secret access to the story of which she's breaking.

As you can see full information is posted on the Whitehouse.gov website.

I referenced the blog post in the "Independent Sentinel" earlier. More rehash of the same material as the OP.

What would she gain by "making this up" ... well, aside from the published facts of the Task Force (which by the way, echoes a GW Bush Task Force by the same name) ... these implications that she was privy to some secret plan to "transform the United States" are simply BS. Her gain is tossing more red meat to the portion of America that believes every ludicrous bit of nonsense that comes its way.

Some of what she says is credible and verifiable in terms of published material. (See above.)

Most of what she says are mere echos of paranoid fantasies which easily promulgated through the rightstream media echo chamber back in November when the Task Force was announced (ex. The Daily Caller.

My point is, none of this is some nefarious mystery, or a secret plot that Ms. Payne's ingenious "undercover journalism" has discovered which needs to be brought to the "attention of the US Congress."

It is, after all, published on the White House's website.

Did you even listen to the interview or read the Independent Sentinel article? I don’t think so.

“Full information”? Hardly, the Presidential Memorandum is not even a skeletal outline. The WH website does NOT spell out the details of implementation. It’s stated aims do NOT match was both Susan Payne and Ted Hayes heard on the conference calls.

I noticed that the WH website did confirm the Dept & Offices of the 16 reps on those calls that Susan Payne mentioned:

Section 1. White House Task Force on New Americans. (a) There is established a White House Task Force on New Americans (Task Force) to develop a coordinated Federal strategy to better integrate new Americans into communities and support State and local efforts to do the same. It shall be co-chaired by the Director of the Domestic Policy Council and Secretary of Homeland Security, or their designees. In addition to the Co-Chairs, the Task Force shall consist of the following members:

(1) the Secretary of State;
(2) the Attorney General;
(3) the Secretary of Agriculture;
(4) the Secretary of Commerce;
(5) the Secretary of Labor;
(6) the Secretary of Health and Human Services;
(7) the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development;
(8) the Secretary of Transportation;
(9) the Secretary of Education;
(10) the Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation for National and Community Service;
(11) the Director of the Office of Management and Budget;
(12) the Administrator of the Small Business Administration;
(13) the Senior Advisor and Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement;
(14) the Director of the National Economic Council;
(15) the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism; and
(16) the Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy.

This WH has NOT been open & honest about just how comprehensive & far-reaching this “Presidential Memorandum” is in implementation.

The “surprises” leaked during these conference calls were:

1) Obama’s plan is to treat the “new Americans” as refugees as soon as amnesty is pushed through.

2) Refugees are given an allowance, housing, food, medical care, education, and an immediate pathway to citizenship.

3) It was established at the same time as his task force and its entire purpose was to provide entitlements for “new Americans.”

4) The meeting participants also discussed the need to convince state and local officials to give no interest loans to the “refugees.”

5) It’s not just those who receive amnesty, it’s the immigrants from the Middle East, Africa, Haiti and so on.

6) The participants in the meeting also discussed the fact that these immigrants would not be interested in assimilating. They would “navigate not assimilate”.The newly designated “refugees” would NOT have to learn English.

7) The number of currently Illegal immigrants who fall under this Memorandum umbrella is far more than the FIVE million estimate.
In the conference, they were talking about figures as high as 13 to 15 million.

None of this info was meant for general public consumption.

“Promote the Naturalization Process
To promote access to U.S. citizenship, we will permit the use of credit cards as a payment option for the naturalization fee, and expand citizenship public awareness. It is important to note that the naturalization fee is $680, currently payable only by cash, check or money order. DHS will also explore the feasibility of expanding fee waiver options.”

www.dhs.gov...

The US Taxpayer will pick up the bill -- all of it.

edit on 4-3-2015 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

So you're 100% ok with this program, now that we know it is not being kept entirely secret?

That's the only problem you saw with it as presented by the OP?

Really??

Believe me, the published documents do NOT reveal the details of implementation. Go look at them yourself. They have been made as innocuous as possible, so as to not alarm the public.

I believe Susan Payne and Ted Hayes heard conversations they were not supposed to hear. The real plans are right in line with what Obama has already done. Remember those children & teens who walked across the border last year?

What happened to them?

Don't listen to the people who say, "Go back to sleep. Nothing to see here."

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: xuenchen

You do realize that this program is not for people who immigrated illegally? It is for legal immigrants and refugees?

Reading Comprehension? Or just full-on, bleary eyed Xenophobia?

Apparently, you do NOT realize that Obama just made millions of Illegal immigrants LEGAL immigrants & refugees with a stroke of his pen when his Memorandum is implemented?

A problem with reading comprehension?

Not to mention this is a task force created by his GOP predecessor...

Fact Sheet: Task Force on New Americans

Created in June 2006 by President George W. Bush, the Task Force on New Americans is an interagency initiative to help immigrants learn English, embrace the common core of American civic culture, and fully become American.

www.uscis.gov...

The right-wings bubble of vitriolic conspiracy floats farther from reality with every passing day.

Obama may have copied the words of GW Bush's "Task Force on New Americans" but Obama's methods of implementation will be very different from what's on paper.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

No need to belabor the secrecy point. We all acknowledge that this program is not secret, per se.

Are you under the impression that the federal government has the extra funds laying around to spend on this? We probably spent several million on that BS 'toolkit' alone.

The debate over the effects of this kind of social engineering need not be discussed, as it is moot. This is one more superfluous federal program at a time when we cannot afford to flush money down the toilet.

Assimilation used to be the immigrant's responsibility. What changed?

The documents available to the public do not spell out how the Memorandum will be implemented. Those documents are only outlines.

The cost of actually enacting the Memorandum will be staggering.

The purpose of creating these UNassimilated communities is destabilization of the country. Eventual civil war and chaos. Look at what has happened to Western Europe (deep in the grip of denial). The NWO believes national sovereignty is a quaint, passe concept.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Um....the cabinet only has 15 positions in it. So how were 16 "members" of the cabinet on the call?

Or are they including people who are cabinet level but not in the cabinet? If that's the case, I would love to know if it was the federal trade rep? The administrator of the small business admin? The ambassador to the UN?

There are 15 Cabinet departments. Since Munoz, the Director of WH Domestic Policy Council was in charge, it would be reps from the various pertinent Depts needed to implement this "Task Force on New Americans."

Yea that was the point I was getting at. It wasn't 16 members of the cabinet like the article stated. It was 16 people who work for various agencies within the cabinet.

There's kind of a massive difference between the secretary of defense or Secretary of State and somebody who works within DoD of DoS. The way the article is written is that it was the cabinet members themselves. The cabinet is the actual people, not the departments. So saying 16 members of the cabinet means the 16 most senior members of agencies included in the cabinet.

Shenanigans.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

Um....the cabinet only has 15 positions in it. So how were 16 "members" of the cabinet on the call?

Or are they including people who are cabinet level but not in the cabinet? If that's the case, I would love to know if it was the federal trade rep? The administrator of the small business admin? The ambassador to the UN?

There are 15 Cabinet departments. Since Munoz, the Director of WH Domestic Policy Council was in charge, it would be reps from the various pertinent Depts needed to implement this "Task Force on New Americans."

Yea that was the point I was getting at. It wasn't 16 members of the cabinet like the article stated. It was 16 people who work for various agencies within the cabinet.

There's kind of a massive difference between the secretary of defense or Secretary of State and somebody who works within DoD of DoS. The way the article is written is that it was the cabinet members themselves. The cabinet is the actual people, not the departments. So saying 16 members of the cabinet means the 16 most senior members of agencies included in the cabinet.

Shenanigans.

I thought I had answered that question in a post on this very page:

From the gov website:

Section 1. White House Task Force on New Americans. (a) There is established a White House Task Force on New Americans (Task Force) to develop a coordinated Federal strategy to better integrate new Americans into communities and support State and local efforts to do the same. It shall be co-chaired by the Director of the Domestic Policy Council and Secretary of Homeland Security, or their designees. In addition to the Co-Chairs, the Task Force shall consist of the following members:

(1) the Secretary of State;
(2) the Attorney General;
(3) the Secretary of Agriculture;
(4) the Secretary of Commerce;
(5) the Secretary of Labor;
(6) the Secretary of Health and Human Services;
(7) the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development;
(8) the Secretary of Transportation;
(9) the Secretary of Education;
(10) the Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation for National and Community Service;
(11) the Director of the Office of Management and Budget;
(12) the Administrator of the Small Business Administration;
(13) the Senior Advisor and Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement;
(14) the Director of the National Economic Council;
(15) the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism; and
(16) the Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy.

“Cecilia Munoz, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, and 16 members of the White House cabinet were on the first call. White House officials were on all three calls.”

www.independentsentinel.com...

So you think the actual heads of all the Departments were on this conference call? It's possible, but I think it's more likely to be reps from each Department.

Normally, the actual Secretary of State (John Kerry) would not be on a conference call on this level himself, he would have a rep monitor the call. I think this would be understood by most readers. This was an in-house conference call of the people developing the strategies -- normally not the Department heads, but the underlings who do the work.

Edit to add: Of course, I could be wrong. Maybe John Kerry was on the first call himself, along with all the other Dept heads.

In any case, it doesn't invalidate the information revealed in the conference calls.
edit on 5-3-2015 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The following is taken from the “Administrative Relief Toolkit” (notice this toolkit is a draft):

“Maximize the economic contributions of residents (of the New American communities) who may be eligible for administrative relief.”

“Direct the public, including families with eligible individuals in detention or facing imminent deportation, to qualified free and low -cost legal service providers, help coordinate and expand the availability of free and low-cost legal services to help individuals apply, and consult local community based organizations about how local government can best serve the interests of the community.”

“Work to address financial hurdles to applying (e.g., by helping individuals access bank accounts, creating a new microloan product, etc.)”
“Engage local financial and philanthropic institutions in support of implementation.”
“Work with agencies and community-based organizations to structure “life after deferred action” curricula to educate newly work-authorized individuals about their rights in the workplace, access to driver’s licenses, and similar issues.”

The following link specifies which states have what number of eligible immigrants:

National and state figures for administrative relief:

www.migrationpolicy.org...
Notice that it says “37 million unauthorized immigrants.” A Freudian slip?

www.welcomingamerica.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I was trying to find something definitive on what happened to the children who illegally crossed our southern border.
I’m pretty sure they (many, if not all) were classified as “Refugees” and given a special protected status.

“President Obama has approved a plan to allow several thousand young children from Central American countries to apply for refugee status in the United States, providing a legal path for some of them to join family members already living in America, White House officials said Tuesday.”

www.nnirr.org...

Children crossing the border scam:

letterstotheeditorblog.dallasnews.com...

hotair.com...

From the BBC:

www.bbc.com...

From the Left, a very interesting, detailed article:

www.motherjones.com...

From Vox, everything you need to know “child migrant” crisis (notice they do not use the term “Illegal”):

www.vox.com... of-central-american-migrants

“Welcoming America is Supporting the Growing Number of Communities that are Welcoming Unaccompanied Children.”

www.welcomingamerica.org... /

This above gov site does not allow me to copy anything. Notice all the gov links go to glowing, heartwarming stories of “Unaccompanied Children” taken in by the gringos. The government is selling this hard.

edit on 5-3-2015 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I hope Susan Payne and Ted Hayes are not in any danger. If they weren’t under surveillance before, I’m sure they are now.
The government is not going to go after them openly. It would just open up a can of worms by lending credence to Payne & Hayes’ story.

The more I research this, the more convinced I am that Payne & Hayes are NOT lying.

I think one of things leaked by their “eavesdropping” is VERY credible: the actual size of the Illegal immigrant population.

The official gov figure is 11 million. The figure used by the Presidential Memorandum is 5 million. Other gov sources use the 5.5 million figure.

In the conference calls, the WH Task Force members leaked the 13-15 million figure. I think this is what the WH staff believe to be the actual size of the Illegal immigrant population in the US.

So if the Memorandum is approved, they will start processing the 5 to 5.5 million Illegals into the “New American” communities, but EVENTUALLY this will include most, if not all of the OTHER millions of Illegals.

I also think they will be given “Refugee” status to make it easier to fund & administer the “New American” communities.

The “Mother Jones” article on “Unaccompanied Children” substantiates the Payne & Hayes’ story that the “New American” communities will also include people from Africa, etc., not just Central America.

Even if this Memorandum is killed, it shows the waiting plan of the Democrats. The plan is very NWO.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Perhaps it doesn't invalidate the content of the calls, no. But it does invalidate the claim that 16 members of the cabinet were on the call. Your own list isn't even made up of 16 cabinet positions or departments.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Perhaps it doesn't invalidate the content of the calls, no. But it does invalidate the claim that 16 members of the cabinet were on the call. Your own list isn't even made up of 16 cabinet positions or departments.

Not quite right. First of all, what you label "my own list" is NOT mine -- it's a gov list.

Secondly, of the 16 positions on the WH Task Force, 12 of the positions are Cabinet positions or departments.

This is a typical troll tactic – to nitpick something to death & mislead.

When Payne & Hayes listened in on these conference calls, I’m sure they were taking notes as fast as they could.

“Cecilia Munoz, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, and 16 members of the White House cabinet were on the first call. White House officials were on all three calls.”

www.independentsentinel.com...

The list of the 16 members of the WH “Task Force on New Americans” is NOT “MY” list, it’s a WH list from a gov website.

Notice the words, “or their designees” and “Co-Chairs.”

www.whitehouse.gov...

If you think Attorney General Holder or Sec of Defense Kerry has time to sit in on every Cabinet level conference call involving a WH task force, you’re mistaken. The job is given to a designee or Co-Chair who reports directly to the Dept head.

The President’s Cabinet consists of 16 positions – the VP and 15 Department heads.

Most (12) of the 16 members of the WH “Task Force on New Americans” are Cabinet members or have the status of Cabinet rank.

Some of the WH Domestic Policy Council members also belong to the various Departments.

The Director of the WH Domestic Policy Council is one of two in charge of the WH “Task Force on New Americans.”

More importantly, the Director is Cecilia Muñoz, a former Senior VP of the radical “La Raza” (an open border group that rejects the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo [1848] which defines the southern US border).

People who think putting someone like Muñoz in charge of this is accidental are “cray cray.”

I think Payne & Hayes did an excellent job of getting the info right -- considering the stress they were under while they were taking notes. I wonder if they were able to record any of these calls.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join