It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Plans to Develop a “Country Within a Country”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

Because what's happening is a detriment to the continuation of our country. There are proper ways to immigrate. If that route is taken, no problem. I wonder how many illegal immigrants will give up citizenship of their originating countries after granted US citizenship?

I'm pretty sure that if I tried this in Mexico, or anywhere else, I'm likely to be deported. Where else can I go somewhere illegally, and be granted citizenship of that country? Only in America.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
Considering your origins, how can the American people object to this? Wouldn't it be hypocritical to turn away any immigrants?

Not when we have millions of unemployed citizens. Too many people and not enough jobs. Not when we have millions of homeless and hungry people. This is not the America of long ago.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

Why is it that if a Cuban hits the shores they're accepted (by the law at least)

Political prisoners,communist/dictatorship, the numbers game, and 90 mile separation by water.

Majority of Cubans aren't coming for jobs, they are coming because they feel its worth risking their lives on a raft to get out of a communist dictatorship.

Mexicos police and its gov't, do not stop or kill or even care about Mexicans leaving their country . That is why after America catches them and sends them back to Mexico they continue to come back.

Cubans on the other hand get thrown in prison or killed for even talking about escaping their country.

Not to say, mexico is a piece of cake or they have it great there, However, their is certainly more freedom and easier mobility in Mexico than in Cuba. It is also much easier to get here from mexico illegally since its connected via land. Hence their are a greater number of illegals including non Mexicans that cross through Mexico.

If you had the same Cuban policy in Mexico it would be unmanageable to say the least. Heck now its illegal for them and look how many people complain that their are too many of them here already.

Stopping illegal immigration:
If tomorrow, the US criminally prosecuted the agriculture industry and the other big offenders of corporations that hire , want and need illegal un documented cheap slave workers, immigration wouldn't be a problem in this country.

Thats all that needs to happen, make it not worth the headache or the risk for a company to hire an illegal , than you will see a big portion of illegal immigrants stop coming.

That is why we don't have an issue on the Canadian border, Its not worth it for a Canadian to come to the US to get paid cheap labor and emergency room healtcare.

but if my wife escapes murder and mayhem in Mexico she's scum?

Chances are if they think your wife is scum than they will likely think that Cubans are scum as well if that makes you feel any better.
edit on 33331America/ChicagoSun, 01 Mar 2015 08:33:46 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If the agenda is to destroy a country from within specially when it has a constitution that would not allow any other laws to be exercised but the law that is within constitutional boundaries then this is the best way to do just that.

Establishing group of people that will grow into communities that then can regulate the laws that are within their local jurisdiction until the can affect the entire state, is the best way to change the face of what once was the greatest US nation.

This something that is happening already in many areas in the US, were people get to create their own refuges and rule by their own laws that while they do not fall under US constitution protections as religion they do, so they claim that is their right as religious groups.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

No only that, illegals get their working status so small businesses can benefit from cheap labor.

Once the millions of illegals waiting for amnesty get citizenship more than half will become welfare recipients, millions of them and their extended families.

They will not have to work anymore but collect welfare.

The small businesses will keep getting their cheap labor with the new wave of illegals that will come after.

The future of American and the able tax payer will become a nightmare.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
One word, Balkanization...

This is how you tear a country down from the inside.

Hey, it happened to Rome when they conquered more people than they had actual romans. Things turn on a dime real fast and real ugly. This is why China tends to be xenophobic and stay within its borders, quickly disposing of ethnic groups that could potentially threaten the majority of the nation and their culture.

I dare you to say otherwise.

I dare you also to bring up this topic elsewhere in political forums around the web.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Firefly_
Considering your origins, how can the American people object to this? Wouldn't it be hypocritical to turn away any immigrants?

LEGAL immigrants are welcome. Illegals ones are not. There is a very good reason for a cap on the number of immigrants allowed into any country at any given time. A country can successfully absorb just so many immigrants before problems arise. It must be a controlled immigration otherwise the entire country can suffer and flounder. This is basic economics. If we threw open the doors and let everyone in no matter what, then this country would completely fall apart. It would be suicide.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Um....the cabinet only has 15 positions in it. So how were 16 "members" of the cabinet on the call?

Or are they including people who are cabinet level but not in the cabinet? If that's the case, I would love to know if it was the federal trade rep? The administrator of the small business admin? The ambassador to the UN?
edit on 1-3-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Still continuing the Cloward and Piven assault clearly illustrated now.
THAT is what is happening and what it is for.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It surprises me none the least with everything this guy has done its a matter of time he no longer goes by the law of the land thats why no one prosecutes him cause he has them dissapeared or thrown in jail with NDAA i mean we can spend the entire day talking the atrocities that this D-Bag has done.

Or we can try an come up with solutions and start reaching out to local, congressman, senators, representatives, local orginizations start protesting catching media atention boycotting work and so on and so forth with out denting the system nothing will happen itll continue to get worse and worse and worse.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

There is only one solution left to the runaway federal government before a revolution has to take place. The solution lies within the states themselves. The states need to convene a constitutional convention. This is the whole reason the federal government and state governments are two different things. The states can override the feds...

The question is... will it ever happen?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

There is only one solution left to the runaway federal government before a revolution has to take place. The solution lies within the states themselves. The states need to convene a constitutional convention. This is the whole reason the federal government and state governments are two different things. The states can override the feds...

The question is... will it ever happen?

I hope your not holding your breath... i was not hoping for revolution but reality of life is thats were we are heading if things do not change soon...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The problem is the younger generation has been vaginafied were to worried about matierialistic things in stead of real life things...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

That's true, but they're more ignorant than anything else. I watched a clip of people asked to name H. Clinton's achievements while Secretary of State. One answered Benghazi. Some others, after asked if they'd vote for her as president and why, answered that they'd vote for her because she's female and it would be cool to make history again.

That scares me. The fact that people whom think that way can vote... scares me.
edit on 3/1/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

That's true, but they're more ignorant than anything else. I watched a clip of people asked to name H. Clinton's achievements while Secretary of State. One answered Benghazi. Some others, after asked if they'd vote for her as president and why, answered that they'd vote for her because she's female and it would be cool to make history again.

That scares me. The fact that people whom think that way can vote... scares me.

Uneducated trendy hippie tree hugging voters scares the S*** outta me!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out what color that dress really is...

Hmm... blue/black, or White/Gold...

I'm sorry, what were we discussing here?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos
I'm still trying to figure out what color that dress really is...

Hmm... blue/black, or White/Gold...

I'm sorry, what were we discussing here?

Exactly what i mean you see you see worried about a stupid translucent dress....
edit on 1-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: misspelling

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Put them all in California and wall it off.

I'm sure that the ultra liberal Californians would have ZERO problem with it.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Like the Vatican?

I guess when their conquering and society models are modelled on the Roman Empire, perhaps it was inevitable that such structuring is considered.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

Put them all in California and wall it off.

I'm sure that the ultra liberal Californians would have ZERO problem with it.

Maybe take advice from Israel.

The Israeli West Bank barrier (or wall,[1] see also: Names) is a separation barrier built by Israel in the West Bank or along the 1949 Armistice Line ("Green Line").[2] Upon completion, its total length will be approximately 700 kilometres (430 mi) and include on the western side approximately 9.4% of the West Bank and 23,000 Palestinians.[3]

Israel argues that it protects civilians from Palestinian terrorism such as suicide bombing attacks which increased significantly during the Second Intifada.[4] Between 2000 and July 2003 (completion of the "first continuous segment"), 73 suicide bombings were carried out from the West Bank. However, from August 2003 to the end of 2006, only 12 attacks were carried out.

--Israeli West Bank barrier--

edit on Mar-01-2015 by xuenchen because: ++[_o-o_]++

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join