It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one dare use nukes.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

So AS I STATED WE haven't invaded Mexico for the purposes of taking them over.
WE have invaded Mexico AND Canada. BUT we didn't OCCUPY them and keep them as client states like a WARSAW pact now did we.
The answer is NO.
The NORTH AMERICAN UNION isn't a US run group either,that is an Oligarical group.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Wow, if Americans and Russians can't even come to terms in a thread on the internet then maybe World War III is inevitable after all. Just a slight indication of just how serious the situation is right now. The power of propaganda, this is a true example.
edit on 1-3-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You are assuming of course that those with a finger on the button are actually sane.

Nukes can be controlled but insanity runs rampant in the power circles.

It's not the nukes we have to be wary of but rather those with access to them.

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

No they wont.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

True. Nevertheless, they are here and are here to stay. If there is life outside our solar system, nukes may be the one things that keeps them from spreading amonst the stars. In other words, this may be the one roadblock no or few civilizations have ever overcome.
edit on 1-3-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Russian chief general just said they would have used nukes if attacked rt.com...

Russia’s Strategic Missile Forces are ready to react to any nuclear strike even if it is lightning fast, SMF Central Command chief said. A retaliatory strike would take place in all circumstances, “without hesitation,” he added.

“If there’s a challenge to repel a lightning-fast nuclear in any given conditions – it will be done in fixed time, that’s dead true,” the Strategic Missile Forces Central Command’s chief, Major-General Andrey Burbin, told Russian News Service on Saturday

The unavoidability of a retaliatory nuclear strike from Russia is also guaranteed by the fully automatic and constantly modernized ‘Perimeter’ system, also known as “Dead hand.”

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JonStone

I guess there are many newer technologies, such as Tesla domes that make nukes obsolete. We are not told of that,w e are carefully maintained in a constant fear of a nuclear war as the ultimate end of humankind (except some even more apocalyptic scenarios).

The truth might be, however dangerous the nukes are, there are defenses from them beyond our reach today. ET civilizations who reached that far after millions of years development, know them and can offer them to us, too. The question is not if but when.

Will they wait for our conscience, that taken collectively will ultimately pass thru a smaller or bigger nuclear war? Or will they come beforehand, if not to prevent it then to offer the chance to those human individuals who do not agree with it, from any side?

I want to believe it is the second option and expect the moment they will appear. Although their promises given to some seers are vague enough and already failed as dates. As for example the visions of St pope John 23 of aliens coming and cleaning the earth before year 2000.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

He says they would use nukes in a response to a nuclear strike.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"What is not statistically impossible is compulsory".- Enrico Ferme

So what that means is that a nuclear accident, accidental launch... what ever is not obviously statistically impossible so that eventually, could be tomorrow, fifteen minutes from now or fifteen billion years from now, the accident will occur and when it does humanity is finished, unless...
edit on 1-3-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: Erico, Enriquo ???WTT!!!

edit on 1-3-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull It's not a belief, it's a fact. I'm not claiming it's possible, but if there were a nuclear war, it's a simple fact that ALL chemical plants would be compromised.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LotToTell2
Nato and the United States of America are two separate entities??

Not true USA leads the NATO and USA is 80% of NATO funding

USA is by far the biggest military power in NATO

NO! tell me it is not true.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: GodEmperor

So AS I STATED WE haven't invaded Mexico for the purposes of taking them over.

I would advise against a take over as we would become responsible Parents; providing for the rebuilding of Mexico Cities infrastructure would be a monumental task even for the best of Americas civil engineers; think of the money that would have to be spent. We would then have to modernize remote villages; create roadways. I can see the highways filled with armed bandits, suggesting to any motorist; "A TOLL FEE IS REQUIRED". Obama said he would grant ONE TRILLION DOLLARS to fix our own infrastructure problems. WHERE IS MONEY trail and what has it been spent on; as this was a red herring (never happened).
edit on 1-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

THAT is exactly why,right there...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
a reply to: seagull It's not a belief, it's a fact. I'm not claiming it's possible, but if there were a nuclear war, it's a simple fact that ALL chemical plants would be compromised.

All pharmaceuticals would stop. Insulin dependency, to name but one. Cancer causing radiation, and no medication. The EMP. would ignite conventional ordinance, even the bullets in your gun could go off, Munitions in tanks could self detonate. Pacemakers would go haywire. People would suffer extreme stress and go insane.

If you are not one of the few, that is deemed worthy to get to a bolt hole. (If you can) You will have to take your chance with the wildlife. If you try and gate-crash a bolt hole, you will be shot by a marine on sentry duty. Because marshal law would be in force. Roads would be blocked and mob rule would take over, only the few with aircraft could leave a city. Providing it wasn't targeted. Any one with food would be targeted. This would be occurring to the enemies population as well. I just cant see this scenario happening.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

how would you make the difference? We are talking of seconds needed for modern weapons on orbit to strike each other, not necessarily old nukes of 1960s as presented to the masses. Even the most modern known rockets are outdated by a decade R/D.

The warning is general one for WW3 option being constantly on the table.

I hope the sanity prevails and there will be coordinated efforts for salvation of the peoples, if WW3 is unavoidable for whatever reason.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

originally posted by: Xcathdra

how would you make the difference? We are talking of seconds needed for modern weapons on orbit to strike each other, not necessarily old nukes of 1960s as presented to the masses. Even the most modern known rockets are outdated by a decade R/D.

The warning is general one for WW3 option being constantly on the table.

I hope the sanity prevails and there will be coordinated efforts for salvation of the peoples, if WW3 is unavoidable for whatever reason.

Our nukes ARE the old Dr. Strangelove 1960's version. Iran's would be brand new breathtakingly FRESH; (come with a chemical "Glade" fragrance "crispy critters" sunny radiation).
edit on 10-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
perhaps nukes are obsolete altogether and are still psychological bargain chip. If we have lasers and directed energy weapons , particle beams, Tesla Domes and scalar weapons, perhaps WW3 won't use nukes as much as it would in 1960s.

I am sorry for the wasted dreams that anything will change for better around 2000 when Clinton proclaimed the scientific breakthrough the human genome could theoretically live 1000 years. I am sorry for the missed Disclosure opportunities. Now the hopes are Medvedev who already Disclosed the alien presence in Russia, will do the rest, in a fast pace to cope with the increased likelihood of WW3. If he doesn't, if others don't, then I am afraid the worst nightmares will become fairy tales compared to what the survivors will see on this doomed planet. Not to sound pessimistic, I am still optimist of a rapture-like event hours or minutes beforehand.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I love how We the un-knowing public decides what the Elitist would be willing to do!
The truth is none of us have any clue what the crazy narcissist in power would be willing
to do to remain in power! Or what those same elitist have prepared below ground just
in case! No I don't claim to know what they have planned but if history is any indication
of our future I'm guessing nothing good will happen! In my 45 years I have seen our world
being destroyed by greed driven men so I don't expect any restraint with a nuclear option
when it comes down to protecting their hierarchy in sacrifice of the useless eaters!
Then there is always the ability of the leadership to use these weapons to start
earthquakes or Tsunami to rid themselves of whatever they needed!

God help the ignorance of fools too afraid to face the truth!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nosacrificenofreedom
I love how We the un-knowing public decides what the Elitist would be willing to do!
The truth is none of us have any clue what the crazy narcissist in power would be willing
to do to remain in power! Or what those same elitist have prepared below ground just
in case! No I don't claim to know what they have planned but if history is any indication
of our future I'm guessing nothing good will happen! In my 45 years I have seen our world
being destroyed by greed driven men so I don't expect any restraint with a nuclear option
when it comes down to protecting their hierarchy in sacrifice of the useless eaters!
Then there is always the ability of the leadership to use these weapons to start
earthquakes or Tsunami to rid themselves of whatever they needed!

God help the ignorance of fools too afraid to face the truth!

Its a worry , airburst is one thing, but like you mention a sea burst, could just erase low lying costal cities in the blink of an eye.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just because there are nuclear reactors in many countries that doesn't mean that have weapons. It doesn't even mean their reactors would be compromised in a nuclear war. If a Nuclear War were to happen the southern hemisphere would be relatively unscathed.

Many politicians from the US and Europe have property in South America. I don't think that's any coincidence.

I doubt in the case of WW3 countries would unleash their full arsenal. Who knows though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join