It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin has Autism Cancer, stole the disappeared plane, kills in order to demonize himself. What ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
what is that? 23 type of microscales?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

I hadn't heard of most of those things all the "shills" apparently claimed. So how about instead of ranting about what everyone else supposedly believes you offer some kind of evidence for what you believe and start a proper discussion about it?

Like it or not, critics of Putin are regularly killed, locked up, or just harassed to the point of silence. We know this to be the case. If people want to pretend all those political opponents never end up in prison, or that protectors in Moscow are not regularly beaten and arrested, or that Putin hasn't taken control of the majority of Russian media, then go ahead, you're in a minority who deny reality.

Putin has taken control of the investigation. An innocent leader who knows he would already be under suspicion would not hand ammunition to his critics by doing exactly what they would expect.

Why has Putin taken over the investigation if he has nothing to hide? Please, I really want to know how anyone here can think that this is the action of an innocent leader.
edit on 28-2-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
We dont know how far CIA destabilization tactics go.

Well you should know by now, but to paint a picture, the only limit is the horizon, the technology and the money. The CIA are not exactly the poor kids on the block.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Like it or not, critics of Putin are regularly killed, locked up, or just harassed to the point of silence. We know this to be the case.

How come you are still posting than ?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Puts a different spin on this ...

ex-MI6 chief, warns of Russia 'danger'...

... Russia has become a danger to Britain and the country must be prepared to take steps to defend itself and its allies, the former head of MI6 says.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Propaganda ? .. preparing us for war, but planting the seed in advance that it will be russias fault?
edit on 28-2-2015 by Segenam because: .... i love to edit ....

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Segenam

Yes just watched that on telly myself....it was quite the statement...seems like the chess pieces are in place...we all should be preparing for war...the elites are ready to make a move...they feel they will win....and they think they will win no matter what the outcome....and we the people shall suffer at their expense.
Putin is not a nice man....but,neither are anyone from the west....so once again...we all suffer for the greed of the few....shameful

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I'm sure when Edward Snowden is offed in a sushi bar by a western operative, you will return to ATS and say, "what Russian media never mentions is that guy was a traitor"...

Amarite???

High five!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

lets not forget the guy who had the polonium lunch.

Great.

Now I have that darn jingle stuck in my head. "My polonium has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R. My polonium has a second name, it's M-E-Y-E-R..."

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Russia has the greatest press freedom and opinion freedom it ever had

What you can't get over is the fact that CIA financed NGO groups were told no more foreign money for you

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I'm sure when Edward Snowden is offed in a sushi bar by a western operative, you will return to ATS and say, "what Russian media never mentions is that guy was a traitor"!

Hold on hold on

You made a fine point, and technically you are correct. CIA NSA has technically the right to kill Snowden

However

It always goes back to 9/11 for me and how neocons introduced a whole new way of living afterward, as much as I try I just can't equalize USA and Russia as even nearly equal type of evil

I know you understand me, too bad you don't care

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Like it or not, critics of Putin are regularly killed, locked up, or just harassed to the point of silence. We know this to be the case.

How come you are still posting than ?

Please stop being so pedantic and immature, you know exactly what I mean.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Before I did any research I was actually sucked into Putin being crazy and trying to start a war, but he is probably one of the only world leaders that's trying to do the right thing and go against the whole NWO
Russia, China and Egypt are all essentially evil in the eyes of most people but al they're trying to do is prevent the elite takeover and keep freedom alive, which is difficult to see with all the censorship in china and all that but that's just an attempt to keep the propaganda from affecting the weaker minded people that would probably try to revolt if they bought into what the media says about their countries

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join