It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Benghazi Brief – A Power Point Presentation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here's an article and a PowerPoint link that puts together the 9/11/2012 Benghazi attack.

Benghazi has been a hot topic because of the conspiracies and hidden facts that came away.

Not a bad PP and we can keep for future Hillary references to lies and truths.

The “Benghazi Brief” remains the most controversial research report we have ever produced. The brief contains over two years of research and hundreds of very specific citations supporting it.

The Brief has also been challenged and with extensive vetting factually withstood all scrutiny. The report, while exhaustive in detail, remains the strongest summary of events surrounding the two years leading up to the Benghazi Libya attack on 9/11/12.

We have repeatedly stated The Benghazi Brief, and ALL of the cited information contained therein, is available for use by anyone who has a goal of communicating the truth surrounding the controversial events.

++ the Article ++

-- The PP Link --

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You guys are supposed to be debunking dinosaurs this week.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
You guys are supposed to be debunking dinosaurs this week.

This *IS* about Hillary.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dinosaurs.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Dinosaurs.

Hillary is old and scary.... but it is not fair to dinosaurs to compare them to her.
edit on bu282015-02-28T19:00:00-06:0007America/ChicagoSat, 28 Feb 2015 19:00:00 -06007u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Wow ...Heck of a read and if accurate ,means that the USA has some nasty stuff they hide a legally as can possibly be . Now if they would do that ,what might they try and pull off in Ukraine or any other country for that matter ..Nice connections to MSM ,. but we knew that as well .

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Are we back to Benghazi already?

I would have figured that the Worldwide Victimization and Genocide of Christians had legs for a few more weeks at least.

You know, speaking of Benghazi, what happened to the Trey Gowdy investigation? Didn't that start about last May or something?

Surely the Red Team is raring to go now with The Mandate, right?

No, seriously, what DID happen to the Gowdy deal?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sure it is

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I trust you will respond to next phase of the IRS scandal in the same fashion?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Sure it is

So much hate.
What did a dinosaur ever do to you?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Very nice find...I thought we would never find-out the truth but there it is.

Included is "al qaeda / CIA" truly partners afterall not a CT anymore.

About 50 Americans have been killed by the weapons so far...by their leaders stupity.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I"ll respond to the next fabricated crisis the same way I responded to the last one.

But, seriously, are any of you following the Gowdy Committee investigation? They started last May, didn't they?

What was that the thirteenth or fourteenth investigation? I just wonder what happened.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

in the link from the OP, the author stated he does not think the Gowdy investigation will get anywhere because of the "covert' nature of what went down. Saying it was not entirely "illegal" to run those operations ... no matter how bad of idea they were. Combine with that the people who are in the Gang of 8 , two being Bonhead and Mitch..

To me it really just shows how bad of leaders Obama and Hillary really are.. And they know that, that's why they have stopped at nothing to cover it up.. How people stick up for these two is sickening to me .. They both should be arrested.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

So, when investigation after investigation didn't turn up what the Republicans were looking for (even though, Gowdy's is STILL ongoing with no results after 8 months) now the answer is that there were "covert" ops going on hiding the "real truth" ... which allows a whole new set of imaginary scenarios upon demand.

Nothing but more political maneuvering wasting the People's money and disrespecting the Americans who died.

edit on 0Sun, 01 Mar 2015 00:16:12 -060015p122015366 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Hillary is old and scary.... but it is not fair to dinosaurs to compare them to her.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It was all part of the bigger plan of destablisation for the region ...

“We understand that there will be an attempt to keep the focus narrow. Members of both parties and everyone in the higher echelons of the military/intelligence community knew that the U.S. had aligned with groups in Eastern Libya that were known to be jihadists. The fact that both parties supported the NATO intervention knowing that jihadists affiliated with al Qaeda played a major part in the overthrow of Gaddafi and that the largest CIA station in North Africa was established in Benghazi where it provided arms and was used as a staging ground for inserting jihadist forces into Syria, means that both parties share an interest in avoiding the serious legal and moral implications of U.S. actions in Libya. …

“And I am outraged knowing that U.S. policy-makers don’t give a damn about the school girls in Nigeria, because their real objective is to use the threat of Boko Haram in the Northern part of the country to justify the real goal of occupying the oil fields in the South and to block the Chinese in Nigeria.”

Did U.S. War in Libya Boost Boko Haram in Nigeria?

Now that's a report from 2014, but plenty of people were warning this was going to happen, including the UN ....

Arms from Libya could reach Boko Haram, al Qaeda: U.N.

Unsecured Libyan Stockpiles Empower Boko Haram and Destabilize African Sahel

And I'm sure this has already been discussed here at ATS as well ...

"What Clinton didn’t mention was that her own State Department refused to place Boko Haram on the list of foreign terrorist organizations in 2011, after the group bombed the UN headquarters in Abuja. The refusal came despite the urging of the Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, and over a dozen Senators and Congressmen."

Hillary fought to keep Boko Haram off terror list

top topics

join