It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Just Deported 824 Muslims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: seeker1963

Perhaps you just made a mistake?
No mistake. 824 people were deported last October. Can you support the claim that they were all Muslim?

Nope, and I think you did a fine job addressing that falsehood presented by not only the title of reference source used, by the OP, but the inaccuracy and intention of the story!

I guess when you attacked the OP, I thought I should show you your own flawed logic?

To refresh you memory,

Of course, our esteemed OP would never bother to fact check his "sources." Where's the fun in that?

So I merely questioned your flawed logic by using the words, "last October" like it was so long ago.

Notice how I didn't make a personal attack against you, but just questioned your logic?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Muslims and jews after what I can see

Edit: Im sorry I scimmed thru several sites in regards to find out the facts about this thread, and I miss read, It was not mostly muslims and jews that got deported it was a veryity of races and religions, Im really sorry I said that, I saw it in a link, but the link turned out to be a blog.post and not a news article..... so it is not relyible My mistake

Love and light
SatNam
edit on 28/2/2015 by eriathwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Here are some stats on Norway deportations. I am not advocating the source but it has stats from it appears reliable sources. Perhaps the stats were from the same sources as these if anyone wants to try sourcing them.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com...
Report from January 2014

Some 5,198 foreign citizens were expelled from the country in 2013, an increase of 31 percent since 2012, when 3,958 people were deported.

“It is the highest number we’ve had ever,” Frode Forfang, head of the Directorate of Immigration (UDI), told NRK. “We believe that one reason for the increase is that the police have become more conscious of using deportation as a tool to fight crime.”

Nigerian citizens topped the list of those expelled for committing crimes, with 232 citizens expelled as a punishment in 2013, followed by Afghan citizens with 136 expelled as a punishment, and 76 Moroccans expelled as a punishment.

Afghan citizens topped the list of those expelled for violating the Immigration Act, with 380 expelled for this reason, followed by Iraqi citizens, 234 were expelled for violating the act.

edit on 28-2-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

Because apparently, every immigrant in Scandinavia who commits a crime is somehow a "Muslim".

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Sadly we have no advantages of "not" being a "EU" country, eaven thou we are not we still get bombarded with rules payments and regulations as a country that is..... Its all freaking joke.....

Many of us belive that our former prime minister Gro Harlem Bruntland did in fact sign the agreement behind our backs in 1994 in belive that we would wote for a membership!!!! They are all curupt, it doesnt matter witch country you live in, a politician's ass is wery dirty no matter where they are from.

Love and ligt
SatNam

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sadly, however, within one generation of churches closing throughout Europe, empty pulpits have significantly contributed to the loss of fellowship and traditional continuity communities previously enjoyed. The rise of secularism, multiculturalism, and failed immigration policies created the perfect storm for crime in epic proportions to plague Europe.

In Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, Imams call for decapitation and/or jail for those who reject Islam, because as immigrants they reject European laws and values.

In Sweden, Muslim immigrants account for 5 percent of its population but commit 77 percent of its crime. Sweden’s “rape crisis” is a direct result of an influx of Muslim “asylum seekers.”

[and there is a lot more found within this story]
December 29, 2014
As Christianity exits Europe,
‘Criminal Muslims’ fill void with rabid violence

-
How was this story missed ... Christmas?

-
OPINION:

The 'October 2014 824' MAY have been the ... 'START HERE'

( if the above article is true )

edit on 28-2-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I thought that Norway number was a massive number of deportations. Then I saw that Canada deports over 10,000 every year!!!

metronews.ca...

Now I've officially been informed of something I had no clue that is going on. Wow!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Oh no, I have not said that.... But the thugs Im talking about IS !!!! They are going around and shouting to get the "islamic state" to take over norway.... I really dont have anything against muslims nore any other religion, and I actually mean that this thugs aint muslims, It's only their screwd minds that trying to convince us thay are...

I just answerd Page, and the majority of the people that got deported were in fact muslims and some jews....

Love and Light
SatNam

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
why is this a big deal
any nation with a brain of sense should be doing this!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Canada is a lot bigger then Norway so you cant really compare this, the total amout opeople in norway is just over 5 000 000 people

Love and light
SatNam

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth
I don't see anything there about the religious orientation of the deportees.

But I did post this earlier:

Nationals of Nigeria, Romania, Poland, Albania, and Russia accounted for the highest number of deportees in 2014’s first nine months.

Police statistics were 588, 332, 268, 254, and 212, respectively.

theforeigner.no...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriathwen
a reply to: noeltrotsky
Canada is a lot bigger then Norway so you cant really compare this, the total amout opeople in norway is just over 5 000 000 people

Yup...on a per capita basis Norway kicks @$$ no doubt!

War and darkness
Trots

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

( if the above article is true )

It isn't an article, it's an op-ed.

Bethany Blankley is a political analyst for Fox News Radio and has appeared on television and radio programs nationwide. She writes about political, cultural and religious issues in America from the perspective of an evangelical and a former communications strategist for four senators, one congressman, a former New York governor and several nonprofits.

She earned her master’s degree in theology ...

www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 2/28/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I didn't say it did. I clearly said they were to source stats.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Good for Norway. They're doing a bowel cleanse. More countries should do this. It's amazing what a good enema can do.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I kinda called this I said countries in Europe would start deporting Muslims in mass.......Looks like I was right. I also said we would see a rise in nationalism especially in Germany,France and N. Europe.

Looks like times are changing.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
How can this be racist?

Good riddance.

More countries should do this to any terror suspect.

The only moral issue I see with this is dumping these scumbags on the country of origins doorstep just to ruin their countries...

Put them down instead.

Donate the bodies to science.

They're no good to anyone on Earth unless their organs are harvested.
edit on 28-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

Edit: Really gotta start reading the entire thread before I reply!

I stand by what I said...
Even if it's now irrelevant to the tremendously misleading OP & thread title!!!
edit on 28-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriathwen
a reply to: Boeing777

the thugs Im talking about IS !!!! They are going around and shouting to get the "islamic state" to take over norway..

But the worse thug of them all, Krekar is still here.

I guess we have to change the constitution to get him deported.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I feel like the governments of Norway, along with some of the other Nordic countries like Sweden and Iceland, are really looking out for their people. Props to them. Maybe if I can get over my inability to learn another language I would consider moving there.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
double post.
edit on 28-2-2015 by acehigh91 because: double post

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join