It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most believable conspiracy themed films?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Darksea13

The one about a faked mars landing...forget the name.

Could it be "The Parallax View" ?
Warren Beatty did a nice job in a great ensemble.
Hey, but it's all fake, we just can't let them know

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What I didn't see mentioned, unless I overlooked it, was the movie called "The Conspiracy". It's filmed like a found footage and mentions many conspiracy theories from 9/11 to the elites of the Bilderberg meetings.

Here is a trailer:

Here is the entire movie:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I liked The Boys from Brazil which was about cloning Hitler.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I don't know If I would call it "conspiracy" but the best and one of my all time favorite movies is Network, aka from my avatar. It goes into the control and degredation of the media, and the strings that get pulled to make money and get views. Also, the reason why companies like reporting on terrorism and violence, because it gets sh#t-tons of views etc. An all time great. I actually saw it for the first time about 5-6 years ago on TCM during Oscar month. It was the first time I noticed they don't edit out "bad" language on TCM since they say F#ck at least 50 times in the movie.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

The Tarsus ovie was entertaining however, I really hate how filmmakers try to paint a movie as a documentary when it is not. It discredits truth and keeps speculation abound amongst idiots that don;t see how it is fake. Right now. There are many people that believe this movie to be true, and yet it is clearly to me that is not. Does it spread light on what is going on? Yes. But, it leads to injustice in the practice of spreading truth by continuing the use of diluted truths in the form of truth in order to elude truth, and the end point is never truth, but a reference to fiction.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Network is a good one. I first saw it in college in a history of media arts course. It still holds a lot of relevance today, if not more. I only recently learned that it was partially inspired by the real life on air suicide of a news anchor.

wikipedia
edit on 2-3-2015 by Darksea13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join