It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I had a dream that I had a friend which was a Lobster, it talked and walked around on two back legs like a real boy. We went walking down the street and people were saying "ha look at that Lobster, what a silly Lobster " And the Lobster was getting upset because it was different to everybody, and I was like " you're my friend Lobster don;t get up set"

I'm nearly 28, why the hell would I dream something like that? Anybody else have 3 year old dreams like that, or am I just weird?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Don't ask me. I still have funky dreams too. I dreamed about an ape on a battlefield fighting a donkey with a helmet on its head while explosions were going off all around them.

Now, you tell me what that was supposed to mean.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Classic.

"Ha look at that Lobster, what a silly Lobster"!!!

edit on 28-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

We all know the friendship with the lobster only lasted as long as the walk. As soon as they got home ... BOOM! Lobster buddy wound up in the pot.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What a wonderful dream. I truly believe that its our uniqueness and quirky behaviours that makes humanity interesting and beautiful. Those that try to conform, I find robotic and boring. We need love ourselves and our nature before we can truly love one another. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

LoL delicious!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

I had a nightmare last night where I witnessed Nazi soldiers torture people.

How fuked up is that?!?

I'll trade dreams.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I had a dream once that there were 3 egyptian mummies bouncing on trampolines. Coins were dropping out of them and rolling towards me.

The nightmarish part was i was picking up the coins and giving them back to them

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
I had a dream once that there were 3 egyptian mummies bouncing on trampolines. Coins were dropping out of them and rolling towards me.

The nightmarish part was i was picking up the coins and giving them back to them

Why give them back?

Sounds like a good time to visit Vegas!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What an interesting dream! I once dreamt that butterflies were teaching me their language. LOL

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Ha .. brill .. thanks for that

while i might not have dreams like that . u cant say yr weird .. ive had some dreams that are equally weird in their own unique way ...
Be entertained by it ... like i was

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Glad to know the time I spend here, is time spend with people as 'unique' as me. I'm about to go to sleep now, I hope i can continue the dream. Hopefully the Lobster has come to terms with been different , or maybe the people have boiled an eaten him. We'll see.

Night ats

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Awesome dream

Love it

Thanks

And no, I don't have innocent dreams like that

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Use this as inspiration. Write a comic book with a man who has a lobster side kick or a lobster who has a human side kick. They could fight poachers off the Maine coast and have a down east accent.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Ugh. I tried to sit through a B52s concert once. It was free and I still felt I paid too much.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
With a stick of butter melting in the microwave to go with it.
Pass that bib over here please. reply to: ketsuko

edit on 312015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Sounds like the scariest nightmare imaginable, are you alright?
Had a dream that zod from man of steel was having really graphic sex and then the army came and took the lady away and then I had a baby boy

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
I had a dream that I had a friend which was a Lobster, it talked and walked around on two back legs like a real boy. We went walking down the street and people were saying "ha look at that Lobster, what a silly Lobster " And the Lobster was getting upset because it was different to everybody, and I was like " you're my friend Lobster don;t get up set"

I'm nearly 28, why the hell would I dream something like that? Anybody else have 3 year old dreams like that, or am I just weird?

Go to your nearest mirror and stare at it... If you are a square yellow dude that's full of holes and are wearing square pants then you are good. BTW if you have a pet snail you are pretty much set.

top topics

join