It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream I had last night about millions of years from now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

No, not the A.I., the chaotic evil person that would be mad enough to unleash such A.I.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I believe it is the all seeing eye. I believe it is the unseen king on the chessboard. The queen is the banks and secret societies that plan such things, the knights are the governments, the bishop is the religions, the rooks are the corporations, and we are the pawns.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a very intelligence would not need humans or animals.
they would be able to make what ever they need.
like grow human like brains.

and if it was not insane.
it would soon see that it is point less to take over every thing.
when it has more than its needs
and or it can recycle every thing.
it would build a safe heaven and just think!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Ahh I get you now...
Makes sense...

That's a possibility...

But I'd expect the power hungry elitist warlords to off the chaotic evil mad man before they could implement such...

Here's an analogy;

AI = ISIS Global Caliphate.
Chaotic Mad Man = ISIS.
Power Hungry = The Funder who will end the Op before its out of their control.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: supermanning

A highly unoriginal script based on decades of sci-fi movies and bad TV. If I were you, I'd fire my unconscious.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Simple get rid of western system. We use to have inventors showing us all the new tech, today it has became out ragious military secrecy and backstabbing eventually the mad will take over. Who should be watched aren't watched. Who should be fighting aren't fighting, civilian population. Military of today doesn't know # compare to the past ancestors.

"Those who think they are free aren't really free."

Unless we start seeing inventors showing off some tech like the past and the people know what is truly right or wrong. Then they aren't free.

Past -> Generals fight on the battlefield, they usually die and many good men gets promote faster and earlier.
Today -> Generals stay behind, a lot of good men die in the front lines, barely getting promotion until very few is left. Why? The General never saw most men fight and they didn't die for new experienced recruits to rank up.

Today, there are many idiotic generals who think war games and conquering is everything, or some are just down right evil. Just like WW1-WW2(Nazi Generals). Hiding behind all the knowledgable ones because taking over neighbors land is everything.

This means in the future, if those war mongers will never die just like USA they are litterly screwing the nation over. I can imagine the Army coming back conquering other countries and start force chipping/implanting. Many American military personnels already have no clue why cancer was a huge problem until it was to late. Corporate takeover and the massive creation of radiate weapons.

Also past Generals didn't get stupid medals, they were fighting for the people, with the people unlike today idiotic military game.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I do not think we can have answers of any real significance while we are living as physical beings (holographic physical including)

My research tells me that we will have far greater information upon death of a body

But there are no guarantees that information will be any more useful as you already indicated

Man

What a clusterfukk

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Copy write it. It sounds like a syfy movie. reply to: supermanning

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
In that pecking order of kings, queens, etc. Religions actually are above the political and economic systems, or behind them. They are the number one, divide and conquer paradigms, brainwashing and responsible for just about everything else including what model of government you are in or accept. They are directly under the eye.

I don't see AI as a created by created beings, gaining supremacy like this, as AI is a toaster.

But do see the Universe as a simulation computer program so the duality within it would be programs or a kind of AI or Agent Smith, but that its very interactive and good comes in as more love and goodness is shown and we can affect it with the power of love and consciousness.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Ahh, yeah.. In the end we're like children though, playing in our heads with ideas we really couldn't hope to grasp the depth, the intricacies and the complexities of. Well at least when it comes to this highly speculative subject.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It was my dream, I don't care if it is a script but literally I saw ever inch of inside my dream and I woke up and felt the need to share it.
a reply to: Astyanax

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

supermanning, you should read the Wes Penre Papers. Your vision is very similar to one of the possible futures of humankind described by Wes Penre.

The Machine Kingdom

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I had a very vivid dream about four or five years ago which was set in the not to distant future. I was walking through a new high rise development which could be commercial or residential. In the centre of the complex was two ponds, rectangle shaped and interconnected. It was an area I didn't know of as I was walking about like a tourist (looking at everything not taking pictures). Now as I walked around the first pond I was at the bottom of the rectangle shape (walking around the short side walking up the long length) heading towards the high rise area. To the right was the ponds and to the left were metallic billboards. There were 3 in a row, when I walked passed the first it came to life / animated said hello to me and my name and told me about the product it was selling. I remember feeling like I was grinning in my dream as I hadn't seen anything like it. The dream was in colour and the billboards were holographic. I didn't make it to the high rise area as I kept getting distracted and feeling like it was Christmas (as in a child)

A

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join