It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theorists and Liberals are brain Dead on ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I posted the other day the strange reality that the CFR and those who are suppose to be the PTB are at least in public totally against Obama’s plan against ISISI

The top man there wrote an oped and said Obama should make a deal with Syria and then fire his foreign policy advisors!

Are you talking about this piece by Richard Haass?

I don't see anything there about making a deal with Syria or firing foreign policy advisors. It looks like Obama is already doing a lot of what he is suggesting.

Or are you talking about a different OP/ED piece?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: nullafides

I just ask people to try to not block think all the time

Think for yourself and look at the facts and analyze them on your own logic and wisdom

The problem though...people are too comfortable with the warm fluffy blanket of the "Official Story" that they are drip fed from a nippled bottle.

Thinking and analyzing on your own is scary. Who knows what conclusions you may come to. They could be uncomfortable ones.

A perfectly intelligent friend of mine said that he actually didn't want to think outside of "the box" that the official story offers...too hard to get to sleep at night. I was a bit gobsmacked. But, as a friend, I love and respect him.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I just want to know who picked that name, you have ESUS, SS, ISIS and J-ESUS, you have the sisters of ISIS, Switzerland, and PARIS, and I am sure I missed a few....I would say that she has been around quite a bit, but the real ISIS was truly and EGYPTIAN Goddess, but the progenitor or this current blasphemy of her and corruptor of this nefarious/infamous GODDESS, Mankiller has to be brought to justice that's all I have to say... if anyone truly believes in conspiracies this one has to be the mother of them all if you really have eyes to see, and ears to hear....it makes absolutely ZERO sense to have this Goddess as the standard bearer for these the Mohammedans? it seems to be a totally bad script dreamt up by someone that has ZERO knowledge of history or religion for that matter., just totally bad script writers in this nightmarish tale......from burnt offerings to be headings... it all comes out to be human sacrifices in the end, and as usual the real perpetrators have had hammers, sicles and trees "oh my "as their weapons of choice, up until now... knives and swords chopping peoples heads off.
Yes I know this sounds like a rant, but some will truly get my point, because the OP got me thinking about this even harder now...someone else really sees the light.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than ISIS.

And yet we are encouraging and rewarding them.

Just putting things in perspective.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than ISIS.

Ban lawnmowers!!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

With us being so out of the loop it's not easy to say.

There could be factions vying for control, the pentagon or other agencies and interests can be divided among issues or be subject to internal wars of influence. That is a possibility.

As for the CFR, I'm beginning to think that even the CFR might be pretty out of the loop as far as any real plan or objective goes. I'm also thinking of compartmentalization along vertical lines, single, isolated chains of command/influence. Maybe there'll be handful or two senior members that are quite clued up. But generally these people are in the government sphere at the national level, they only control the machinery of government, they're in turn controlled by the hidden hand(paraphrased from Benjamin Disraeli)..

There could be so many reasons why some of them might be against Obama and others not, even because of party affiliations, they could even be caught up in that kind of thing which I personally would find utterly naive for savvy politicians at that kind of level. You've got the George Bush's and Dan Quayle's and then you've got the Brzezinski's and the Rockefeller's.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Of course the 2003 invasion of Iraq / U.S. presence in Saudi Arabia / creation of Israel is all to blame for the widescale violence between Muslims and Buddhists in Burma. It's also to blame for the jihads that forcibly converted the myriad of ethnic groups and religions in the middle east over the past 1300 years. The total destruction of the Zoroastrians, the mass murder and sexual slavery of whole Jewish villages, and the countless attempted invasions of Europe by caliphates over the centuries. You must be right - it's all our fault.
edit on 2015/3/2 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join