It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resdicover Communication

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Im going to keep this short and please note i do not truly believe in human telepathy.

Just one question:

Why have so many people succinctly and contextually responded to my inner monologue?

Example: I say inside my mind "can you hear me?" The girl (my friends gf) turns toward me, smiles, and says "Yes, i know." No one else was around and there was no prior stimulus to cause the conversational happening.

I have observed what seem to be telepathic messages being sent by people including myself, but as to whether thats "them" responding, or whether theyre even conscious or unconscious of their response, let alone the transmission. I will say from my perspective im witnessing telepathy on a daily basis. Its very similar to the reports of supposed greys and their telepathy.

Could this be one of the greatest conspiracies of all time? Human telepathy? Could it be used as a form of mental coercion, even mind control, if there really is something to this?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
We're using telepathy right now. I'm not saying a word yet you can "hear" what I say as you read this. We have an invisible connection through the internet. Cool huh?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
At first, all I see is black and white, red and yellow then come to me.... helps me see

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
At first, all I see is black and white, red and yellow then come to me.... helps me see

"Lateralus" is an awesome song. When I first read the title, I thought this thread would be about Tool's "Schism".

"To point the finger, blame the other, watch the temple topple over.

To bring the pieces back together, rediscover communication."

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Leading us to the path of enlightenment, through the beauty of music, terrible hardcore, brutal, honest, loving music... I love the way it all fit's together, how they push their audience to seek out knowledge, you get so much from their music. I like to say they introduce enlightenment with a punch in the gut and a stern talking to.... I credit them for putting me on the path to where I am now...

I'm sure you are familiar with "the gift" , where you use a Fibonacci sequence to put there songs in the right order... crazy deep thought and planning goes into their work, the songs, the art, the media...

The reason i used that quote in relationship to the op is that i see us as infants getting closer and closer to what we truly are capable of... The real us, step by step... I think taking spirit out of science screwed us up... it is all related... consciousness is the key we just now have to find the lock.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
We're using telepathy right now. I'm not saying a word yet you can "hear" what I say as you read this. We have an invisible connection through the internet. Cool huh?

Yep i heard it in a voice unfamiliar to me. Im guessing it was yours lol!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown

Spiral out, keep, going!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Nailed it. I cant agree more.

new topics

top topics

join