It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jeb Bush likely will beat Hillary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
it scares the hell out of me that it is being seen as likely that those two clowns are the best we have to offer.

Nothing is ever going to change. its the same mouthful of maggot laden muck every cycle.

Because the right left idiocy has reached it's peak. Everyone likes to complain, but the simple fact is that they keep voting in the same idiots who's overstayed their welcome. Which ends up giving us the same type of candidate, only farther and farther to one side or the other. We're breeding partisans.

TERM LIMITS. Should be the #1 priority in this country. Absolutely nothing will change as long as we keep having Harry Reid's in office serving their 28th year in office. I don't care WHAT party you are from that's way too long. 2 terms max, then a new person takes over.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
"Why Jeb Bush likely will beat Hillary"

Does he have a history of domestic violence? Thus I have heard; from a family guy that he is "somewhere in Florida eating a live puppy"

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Jeb Bush has absolutely zero chance. None. Nobody wants a 3rd Bush. Even Republicans don't want another Bush. And besides, since when are we, as a country, run by royalty and dynasties? Another Clinton or Bush is our only option here? No thank you, I'd rather sit at home again and refuse to vote than play this stupid game.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join