It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked man escaping Buckingham Palace from a window

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Lol surely no one has fallen for this fake?.
Lol.

Explain how it is fake.

I've seen how easily it could be a joke, with the current allegations of youth abuse in the Royal family, but TECHNICALLY how can this be faked?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

it makes absolutely no sense to me why people need to be ruled, the only true principle I understand is self governance.

You need to fast forward 900 years.

The Monarchy has not ruled since the signing of The Magna Carta by King John in 1215, and the establishment of The English Parliament.

This history lesson comes to you Free Of Charge.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I would love for this to be real. A lover escapes being caught... But where are his clothes, shoes and other sock?

Funny funny funny!

Those Brits have thee best humor!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

It's ridiculous misunderstanding of history... Magna Carta was mostly about issues of land ownership rights and the constitution of a oligarchic government (the signing parties). Nowhere it voids the power of the Crowd over the State institutions, the "realm" and the military, neither does it voids its non-signing parties as "subjects" of the Crowd. It's a crucial document that made government politics evolve into something more "democratic" on the facade, true, but nowhere did it voided the power of the monarchy.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

It took divine power away from the king.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't see any evidence of it faked? The girls looked a little bewildered.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

There are more than a few things which cast doubt on the authenticity.
www.dailymail.co.uk... g-Guard.html

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion
a reply to: alldaylong

It's ridiculous misunderstanding of history... Magna Carta was mostly about issues of land ownership rights and the constitution of a oligarchic government (the signing parties). Nowhere it voids the power of the Crowd over the State institutions, the "realm" and the military, neither does it voids its non-signing parties as "subjects" of the Crowd. It's a crucial document that made government politics evolve into something more "democratic" on the facade, true, but nowhere did it voided the power of the monarchy.

In 1215, the tenants-in-chief secured Magna Carta from King John, which established that the king may not levy or collect any taxes (except the feudal taxes to which they were hitherto accustomed), save with the consent of his royal council, which gradually developed into a parliament

Over the centuries, the English Parliament progressively limited the power of the English monarchy which arguably culminated in the English Civil War and the trial and execution of Charles I in 1649. After the restoration of the monarchy under Charles II, and the subsequent Glorious Revolution of 1688, the supremacy of Parliament was a settled principle and all future English and later British sovereigns were restricted to the role of constitutional monarchs with limited executive authority

en.wikipedia.org...

The Magna Carta was the charter that sent into motion the removal off powers by The Monarchy. The first Parliament sat in 1215.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion
It's ridiculous misunderstanding of history... Magna Carta was mostly about issues of land ownership rights and the constitution of a oligarchic government

It is you who have misunderstood history and Magna Carta.

Magna Carta established that everyone (including the monarch) was subject to the law. This meant that even the landed gentry were not immune. From the moment King John was forced to press his seal, the King was controlled by his subjects.

Do people still think this actually happened?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I don't buy the vid myself...but when the queen says no I guess she means NO!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So the guy pushes out from the window with his left foot then just lets go, no scream as he falls, that we or the women can hear.
Now the only way he could have survived that fall and walk away is into an inflatable stunt bag or massive pile of empty cardboard boxes neither of which i think this place would have laying around below the window.
so if its real, he's dead!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Flesh699

There are more than a few things which cast doubt on the authenticity.

Care to point them out ?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

Ok. But I'm not sure why you want me to repeat them.

Yet, despite the incident, nobody in the crowd or any of the soldiers appear to react.

The Metropolitan Police said they have not received any reports of a naked man dangling from a Buckingham Palace window.

The London Ambulance Service said they have not received any calls to treat a naked man suffering from injuries sustained from a fall from a rope made of bed sheets.

"Hee hee. That man just fell, probably severly injuring himself. Funny, what?"

You really think it happened?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What a great Monty Python skit !

Oh you Brits and you're crazy sense of humour...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah. Everyone was watching the horse guard parade. These folks just happened to be in the right spot, at the right time and angle, to see the guy for the 12 seconds he was visible. If they didn't report it, and the folks in Buckingham palace didn't want to report it, who else would even know?

If you know where tourists are allowed to stand, the cameraman and two girls were at about the only spot that would have had a view.

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
What a great Monty Python skit !

Oh you Brits and you're crazy sense of humour...

It reminds me of a TV Series Back in the 1970's starring John Hurt.

The Naked Civil Servant

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
PLease add to existing thread : Here

top topics

<< 1   >>

join