It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked man escaping Buckingham Palace from a window

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ok let me start by saying a few things. I find this entire royal family monarchy thing thats still happening in the world to be totally ridiculous I mean when the hell are we going to break these chains. The whole idea itself is crazy to me I don't understand, it makes absolutely no sense to me why people need to be ruled, the only true principle I understand is self governance.

Secondly I have no idea weather or not these elite pedophilia rings are real or not but I have met some rich people with problems I mean real problems. I have been blessed with the opportunity to see into a dark world which was a major part of my awakening. I say blessed because it really woke me up.

Now what the hell is going on in the Royal families house? Drunken night out gone wrong or something darker?

I do find this very funny though.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Posted like 5 threads down

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

This is pretty wild! Can't wait to hear what story they come up with for this one.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
He should put the rope around his leg to prevent falling to his death like that

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

can you link it i dont see it?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Now that was a fair fall...any word from anywhere so far.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
looks fake to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

On tablet. Its worded differently, it is 3 threads down. I like your wording better, BTW. Sorry, I would like to link it for you.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent
it doesnt prevent falling to your death.... it only makes it easier to climb!

Regardless.... i think there is a possibility that the OP vid in question is fake!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

the video shows the way to get down safely

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I don't think that was a man, I think that was more like a naked teenager. He didn't look that tall and his size in comparison to the makeshift bed sheet rope made him look a bit small. It might be a fake video, but I think there is a reasonable probability that it's real. Notice that the window that the bed sheet rope comes out of is open and he has one sock on, must have been trying to get out of there in a hurry. Maybe it was feeding time for E-Lizard-Breath and her spawn?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Strange how the 2 main news outlets in England BBC/Sky have no mention of this but they do have useless stories about a person who eats bugs and a hen egg sold on ebay for £480 on their main page.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It is always funny how these videos lead in with a very innocent start but seem to always end very quickly at the event's finality. I would have been rolling video until the bed sheets were pulled up and also I would try and get something of any commotion about it. This would be worth a million pounds in an instant if done right and was real.
edit on 28-2-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am glad Milton finally escaped.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Gotta be fake...I know of no person who has that reaction to a man falling that far. They are giggling and acting as if its a normal day. I'm gonna say this was edited in there.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I can picture the Queen running down the corridors with a massive harness strap-on

saying "Oh darn!, Another one got away."

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
Strange how the 2 main news outlets in England BBC/Sky have no mention of this but they do have useless stories about a person who eats bugs and a hen egg sold on ebay for £480 on their main page.

Because this is a fake video. I mean, look at it closely and it looks fake, not to mention the (none) attention from the police which would be fairly immediate.

Must be true, I saw it on YouTube. Dear me.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'm shocked at the senseless stupidity of viewer's reactions on Youtube, including these two chicks. Anyone here realizes that some guy or boy has just attempted to escape from Buckingham Palace and fell off a high altitude, most probably to his death, or at best with broken limbs?

Guess why it isn't making the news...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Lol surely no one has fallen for this fake?.
Lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I have no idea weather or not these elite pedophilia rings are real or not.

It's worse than that.

As for the video...EH??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join