It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch shocking clip of nude man appearing to climb out of royal residence window?? Buckingham Palace

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hi all

Just saw this, is this real?

www.mirror.co.uk...

Some more links to the story..:

www.mirror.co.uk...

www.nydailynews.com...

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

And one link regarding a hoax : www.dailymail.co.uk... g-Guard.html

Im trying to find some more info on this

Love and light
Sat Nam

edit on 28/2/2015 by eriathwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Noting the lack of a reaction when the man falls, I am going to say this is fake.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

I think this is a bit strange, there are several newsmedia covering this, could this be real, I find it a bit strange that no one seem to react at the moment it happens, but the video do not appear to be fake...

Love and light
Sat Nam
edit on 28/2/2015 by eriathwen because: Typing mistake

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

poor guy I hoped he escaped, I wonder if that's the queens bedroom or her husbands. I'm gonna say this is real because stuff like that probably happens there anyway.

He seams to fall as his nuts get caught in the bed sheet rope knot.

LOL! poor guy I hate it when that happens.

edit on 28-2-2015 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Grip strength is important people! Don't neglect your rope climbing practice if your lover lives on the third floor or higher!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It's funny that anyone thinks this is real.

First of all...
There is no adequate shadow on the stonework in correlation with the man as he climbs out, that's a red flag right there.

Second, the shadow of the sheet against the curved stone beneath the window is straight, when it would be curved, more prominent and graduated from the top lip of the stone.

Third, the camera seems to float up to the spot unnaturally, and seemingly without reason. That's not the usual reaction of someone seeing something like that.

Fourth, when the man falls, someone would have gasped. The plausibility of no one reacting when they've seen a man likely fall to his death, and the smiling faces of the two girls do not reflect what they have supposedly just seen.

And finally, the video was uploaded by an actor.

All in all, the technical ability and the planning that must have gone into filming the man from that angle is impressive, but it's drastically let down by the basic failures in plausibility (as is so often the case) and the final marrying of the two scenes.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I hope it is real....The public should see their leaders in their full resplendancy......Bloody Pedophile barstids....

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Looked real to me--and very likely fatal.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
"Quick Charles, he's getting away!"

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
It's funny that anyone thinks this is real.

First of all...
There is no adequate shadow on the stonework in correlation with the man as he climbs out, that's a red flag right there.

Second, the shadow of the sheet against the curved stone beneath the window is straight, when it would be curved, more prominent and graduated from the top lip of the stone.

If you look it is cloudy, so if there isn't direct sunlight, the light would spread through the clouds, and there would be no sharp shadows.

originally posted by: Rocker2013
Third, the camera seems to float up to the spot unnaturally, and seemingly without reason. That's not the usual reaction of someone seeing something like that.

It's called zoom, and when someone sees something unusual it's a perfect reaction to zoom in and get a closer view.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It wouldn't be the first time it has occurred.

Michael Fagan incident

At around 7:00am on Friday morning, 9 July 1982, Fagan who was by then a 33-year-old unemployed decorator whose wife had just left him,[3] scaled Buckingham Palace's 14 ft perimeter wall – topped with revolving spikes and barbed wire[2] – and shinned up a drainpipe before wandering into the Queen's bedroom at about 7:15am.[1] By his own account, it was his second attempt: on his first he shinned up the drainpipe, startling a housemaid, who called security. When guards reached the scene, Fagan had disappeared, leading them to believe the housemaid was mistaken. Fagan entered the palace through an unlocked window on the roof and spent the next half hour eating cheddar cheese and crackers and wandering around. He tripped several alarms, but they were faulty. He viewed the royal portraits and rested on the throne for a while. He then entered the postroom, where Diana, Princess of Wales had hidden presents for her first son, William. Fagan drank half a bottle of white wine before becoming tired and leaving.[3]

On Fagan's second attempt, an alarm sensor detected him. A member of the palace staff thought the alarm was faulty and silenced it. En route to see the Queen, Fagan broke a glass ashtray, cutting his hand.[citation needed]

The Queen woke when he disturbed a curtain, and initial reports said Fagan sat on the edge of her bed. But in a 2012 interview, he clarified that she in fact left the room immediately, seeking security.[3] She phoned twice for police but none came. Fagan then asked for some cigarettes, which were brought by a maid. When the maid did not return to base for some time, footman Paul Whybrew appeared. The incident happened as the armed police officer outside the royal bedroom came off duty before his replacement arrived.[citation needed]

edit on 28-2-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi again all

I tend to lean twards this is fake, and that is because of the "reaction" of the two girls in front of the camera.
They are from sweden, and when I listen to what they say when they see the guy climbing out the window is : At first a slightly surprised "Ahh, look...a little giggeling followed by - is he naked, then something I cant hear, and he falls, and then nothing... until they giggel again and say, "how strange/funny"..... Not what I would have said If I saw this happen
But then again, who am I to judge....

Love and light
SatNam

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if this was real

British royalty just like all the secret societies in United States are perverts and pedophiles

Sex crimes and murder is a way of life for these people

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wondered if there was a flag pole there and this has been put on top but in zoom he looks to be coming over the window ledge.

My first thought is what the......and it still is!

Brilliant and very funny if faked or a joke by the soldiers.

Very strange if true!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think it's fake, the building the naked man is climbing out of is different to the google earth images of buckingham palace in that location.

looks like the distance between the the windows is different and the size of the windows as well as other obvious differences in the architecture.

Also the height from where the man falls to the balcony below the windows would not be much more than a meter or so, he could of just dropped down onto his feet from that height??

^^^^ look at the distance between the the top and lower windows, different buildings.

edit on 28-2-2015 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2015 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

I agree, unless they have renovated its a different building and the guy would be an Elf as you point out, the real buildings isnt that tall.

Brilliant video though!!

My pic:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The color of the wall on "street view" photo looks a little different than the video---and the video is closer to the color of the rest of the palace.

On the "Street view" photo, it appears to have been altered, as the iron rods in the fence do not line up unbroken.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Looks very real to me, and the girls reactions look quite normal too!

I wonder who he was? and who he was with???

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

That was me. Sorry for the commotion, some folks drink coffee or fly jets, I climb out of windows naked; though typically unfaithful wives windows.

edit on 28-2-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well.. sure looks real but who knows these days. If so- I hope the cheeky chap survived the plunge without to much damage!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join