It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange things flying through clouds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I didn't really know where to post this video.

I don't think its aliens but they are definitely unidentified flying objects, and that's if they are real.

the video shows a few distant points of fast moving bight white dots cutting paths threw thick clouds. I don't know if its CGI but if it is CGI its realllly good CGI.

I like watching some of the more popular UFO channels on YouTube, I think UFO sky watches will be some if not the only people to ever see some black projects and they happen to have cameras at hand and ready. I figured it would be a good way for me to see what people are seeing out there.

One needs a STRONG b.s filter

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-2-2015 by penroc3 because: super late spelling error

-Mod Edit- The video in question has been pointed out as being from a channel that is known for less than real videos. As such this thread is now in the HOAX bin. This is not a reflection of the OP.
edit on 2/28/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
here is the video, just to make things a bit easier

the triangle formation one does just seem like a normal plane but hey, let's leave it to the experts

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

ah thank you!

The only reason it seem simi legit is that it has chase planes with it, I don't think they typical ufo hoaxer would put that in or even know about chase planes and if they did they wouldn't put it in a alien UFO video.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hm I watched it, but didnt see them throw any clouds

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow the grammar Nazis are are out today .

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Good Lord, another video that demonstrates the art of wobbly zoom/in out. I am very cynical about videos such as this as it makes it impossible to actually see whether they are amateur CGI, made realistic by the camera work, or genuine.

My immediate view is that it is fake because it looks like thousands of other fakes, for reason above.

Regards

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

it is getting hard to tell the real deal these days.

there are a few things in the video that made me take another look at it, like the chase planes and the way the clouds looked.

like I said I don't think this is anything alien.

it's more of a light hearted look at something a little strange.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

**through**

Interesting video. I wonder if this could be some kind of active camouflage? However I don't find the "cutting through clouds" as unusual as the filmmaker does. Lots of planes do that.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gfad

ahh its super late here and my spelling is suffering

That's what I was thinking as well, iv also seen LONG shadows created by civilian aircraft across clouds as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Exactly. But the the lights in triangular formation with no visible aircraft. Now that's interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Not aliens. Military if real. Decent fake if it turns out to be fake. I'm actually siding on the real though!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Sunshine, especially in such lighting conditions, on planes, even seagulls looks like lights sometimes and that looks like a plane reflecting sunlight.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

I think it's military as well, it might be as mundane as the sun hitting a few F-16s at the right angle and making them look very bright or it could be something allot cooler. cant wait to see what people think.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

ahh great minds think alike look at those post times

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
The lost 13th Commandment: Thou shalt not bastardize the American language!

I find the lack of commentary in the video telling though, and also the length. I expect a witness would film longer to ensure it didnt loop back, and express their intrigue as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

It's CGI.
WTFflow are a known UFO hoaxer channel , it looks like After Effects orb effect.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This would be one hella video if it were taken before man made aircraft…

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

ahhh that's to bad I hate hoaxers...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

We recently posted threads here about us NOT going to these channels over and over rehashing things we've already posted discussed and proved as hoaxes as yours here. It counter-productive here in discussion.

That's why this is in the hoax bin..But you are new...so check out this issue here on ATS!

MS

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I've seen UFO's like that - but it was most definitely a silver Helium filled party balloon that was let go of by a child. Amazed me that in a matter of seconds it went from ground level to fluffy cloud height.

new topics

top topics

join