It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsince: "Very Strange ... Data Censorship"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Today is a very strange day when it comes to seismic activity.

Very strange to see data censorship on this scale, all during a time of heavy global unrest.

This is a time where we need to be prepared, and aware, not censored (being kept in ignorance).

USGS Hiding / Censoring Earthquakes!

%2C%22viewMo des%22%3A[%22map%22%3Atrue%2C%22list%22%3Atrue%2C%22settings%22%3Atrue%2C%22help%22%3Afalse]]](Blinded?)-USGS Earthquakes

(The Visible)-UCSD Recent EQs

-
OPINION: None, just an ... Observation-Awareness-Moment.

( and hoping it's not a result of some sort of ... 'net neutrality' thingy )

edit on 27-2-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Looks like Obama has gotten to the USGS too.

Be careful of getting Net Neutered.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I like that....net neutered.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

xuenchen, I cant believe I'm saying this...

Did you really need to drag Obama into this?

Trust me, the guy is bad news, but the only seismic activity being hidden by him is when Michelle is stomping around the house at 3 a.m. looking for a ham sandwich.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

We have several amateur geologists members...let's hope they see this and can elaborate on this.

Another nice find!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Really? You're throwing your hat in with Dutchsince just to make an Obama dig. I thought you might have standards. Apparently not.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Obama appoints the USGS director.

That's how he keeps control of the complex.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Throwing in the words "Obama" and "standards" while leaving out the word "low"........Now that's throwing rocks in a glass house.

Dutchsinse has been right much more often than wrong. Be careful whom you denigrate. I hear crow tastes terrible.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Yep. Elenin really ripped the planet in half. And man that cycle based off it was dead on. Let's not forget his claims about HAARP too. Did you know the snow in Boston was all HAARP's fault?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

xuenchen, I cant believe I'm saying this...

Did you really need to drag Obama into this?

Trust me, the guy is bad news, but the only seismic activity being hidden by him is when Michelle is stomping around the house at 3 a.m. looking for a ham sandwich.

You made me spit out my soda......It really happened. Thanks for the laugh you should be comedy writer.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I don't remember him going on about Elenin.

I do know about HAARP, and he was usually right about where the violent weather would end up at. Please provide evidence to show that Dutch's HAARP signatures were incorrect. I'm sure we would all welcome your carefully researched offerings to enhance this thread.

If you don't believe that Dutchsinse is correct, I can only surmise that you are on this thread to troll and show off what seems to be a rather sophomoric sense of sarcasm. It is your right to do so, but it may behoove you to add something of value to the conversation. Otherwise, the only conclusion I can come to is that you have nothing but insults to offer, and God knows, there's a whole lot of that out on the net.

He's been right on this year with where many earthquakes will strike, something that not even people at places like Cal Tech have been able to do.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hiding EQ's? I can see them clearly. Perhaps they have blocked Dutch as a practical joke hahaha

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Yeah, I really do like Dutch. I find him informative and curiously right on in his weather predictions. I don't understand the automatic vitriol at the mention of his name.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Really? You're throwing your hat in with Dutchsince just to make an Obama dig. I thought you might have standards. Apparently not.

hmmm...

Obama or Dutch?

Gotta go with Dutch on this one. In fact gotta go with about anyone else besides Obama. The man is a pathological liar which he has proven time and time again.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Obama appoints the USGS director.

That's how he keeps control of the complex.

Hear, hear!
People seem to forget how much control the new Emperor exerts .... even though he himself has been shouting it loud and clear since the last elections.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
From the first link

Less than an hour after the 7.0M in the West Pacific, we saw a 6.0 magnitude earthquake strike near Puerto Rico.

Not even on the same plate.

That is like receiving a weak Star Trek subspace message from Leonard Nimoy.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Not that I don't doubt some of the government agencies are hiding/manipulating some data, but this one should be easy to figure out.

He states that the USGS showed a 6.0 Mag near Puerto Rico soon after the 7.0 in Asia, surely someone in Puerto Rico would have felt such a sizeable quake?

Are there any reports of all of a major quake that was only 30km north of the island and the capital?
edit on 28-2-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

top topics

join