It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

No one is right, but democrats are a-holes.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:11 AM
Do you value science over superstition?

Do you value human lives over material things?

Do you value equality over superiority?

The choices are clear.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:46 PM
a reply to: Gryphon66

While I'm in the middle, I can come back with...

Do you value independence and freedoms?

Do you value morality?

Do you value the constitution?

Now - Do I believe these speaking points for the right are actually represented by the right-wing people in office? Not at all. Do I believe in doing things the way the left-wing people in office want to do things? Nope!

We need the people in DC to represent the people. To stand up for the people ... To have the system give people a fair chance at different amounts of success without that success being at the cost of others being poor/homeless even. We need a lot of things for this nation, this world to be better - Are they bound to happen? Not really. No nation has ever lasted very long at being extremely successful. Look at every society ever in history and tell me if they are still strong today ( If you don't know history, the answer is no. )

The choice is NOT clear.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:51 PM
a reply to: olaru12

Skeptic Overlord changed it to A-hole, and took it out of the rant section, not me.

Since I did create this thread in the rant section, it was NOT meant to express my deepest feelings, and convictions. It was not meant to define how I feel every day in general. You may call me a coward, but I don't really care. I've only expressed myself further and further to ensure people know what I mean - Since assumptions run wild. Do I care what others think of me? No. Do I want them to understand my position and opinion on a matter the best I can express? Yeah. Coming back to a rant thread, I feel the need to explain what the original title meant. If you want a really long title it would be

- I don't align with either side when it comes to politics, but more often I see liberals being A-holes on forum boards, and chatting websites, so my opinion of them is negative because of how I see them treat other human beings, when they call out the loudest for equality and compassion.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:34 AM
How about equal under the law but a Meritocracy over Communism.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:35 AM
a reply to: deadlyhope

I don't mind the name calling. Except for one. "Libtard". Trying to get retarded in the conversation through the back door and making fun of the mentally challenged.

<< 2  3  4   >>