It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas man shoots neighbors dogs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Thank-You......Have a lovely weekend !

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Redneck behavior like this is common in the country.....Bragging about it is par for the course...get real...These assholes abound...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Dogs in the country can get the wrong idea about critters. Most farm dogs are outdoors and have lots of targets. It doesn't take much to go from chasing possums and coons to coyotes to larger things. They get a taste for the chase and hunt, and if you don't have control of them, it can get out of control. They may know and respect what's yours, but they may not necessarily do the same for a neighbors' animals.

This is sad, but it happens. And it happens wherever there is a rural community. If the dogs were free-roaming off their home property, I'm guessing the owner didn't have control.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I feel your post.

I was gonna take my dog for a walk. My husky attacked my face (briefly, just one small puncture under my chin). My fault. Human error. Short story even shorter, I lost focus when we arrived at the lake. When I opened the door and got out, my husky jolted out. I got mad, "HEY STOP. COME HERE." My husky had to pee, and i thought that was the perfect time to take a few long, quiet steps and grab him. As he lashed out in disrespect, I held my ground and his skin until he stopped. Which was only a second or two before my dog realized, 'hey, i know this guy'.

People and things, beings, sometimes change. Can change. Can.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join