It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mechanics of "Alien" mind control: a remote viewing analysis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: jtiest

May I as if it was a combination of personal visual, internal emotive and mental impressions from viewing these octopus like creatures that formed your conclusion or if your assessment was based on literature you read before/after the observation?

remote view

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I only ask because I am highly interested in the observational dynamics of symbolic manifestations of visions and - as is with most symbolism - such can easily be misread by the co-mingling of not only emotional attachment to the nature of the objects being viewed, but also a wealth of psychological factors being at play can sometimes corrupt the end data result.

belief systems corrupt all perception and have been proven to impact scientific measures. my perceptions are relatively clear, reported honestly, and within physics as a science [pseudo science].

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I have heard of these parasitic octopi before from other sources - so forgive me if I request a bit of cross-platform questioning. Usually when I hear the term "alien" it does not apply to the earthly dimensional realms at all, but rather, is entirely independent of them.

when are ecologies ever seprate or independent?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

this is a reply to reading the first half of your post....

there is a body consciousness upon which the ego floats upon. for instance, do you...does your personality control where and when your blood cells flow/ do YOU control your organs? well, blood flow, cell and organs are complex constructs. if your ego does not control them...is not responsible for their duties, then something is. certainly the ego cannot handle directing cellular activity when it cant even handle perception and interaction in physica;l reality all too well.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtiest
a reply to: Peeple

silly and irrelevant.

I see. Or too complicated and down to Earth for you maybe? Ah well why bother, I can see in your OP you really just want the attention and I fool gave it too to you. Fare well with your alien-bacteria you big truth searcher. And be aware when you cross dimensions with your parasites, not that they bite you with best wishes from me....
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopSundayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: middle extremity of my right hand

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

to sthe second part of your statement...

I see a complexity to your thought and question. first, you may have interacted with a pseudo-psychopathic personality when refer to the female.

second...yes, there is a dichotomy but a marriage between body and consciousness... body has consciousness, but consciousness is both focused THROUGH body perception and also multidimensional. where the body is multidimensional, sometimes it is formless consciousness. I hope that responds to your inquiry.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

huh?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1Providence1

originally posted by: AnuTyr

The truth lay in the gray area on this one.

the only part I understood of what you said [The truth lay in the gray area on this one], I agree with
edit on 1-3-2015 by jtiest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

although I have no comment...a very interesting post./ peace n love.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I will read into this, maybe tomorrow, but from where I am coming from this lacks a few of my personal "beliefs". There is no soul per se maybe, like that unconscience super-visor is maybe a collective thing of all living beings and not so much a personal "possesion". But the conflicts of the certain areas of "awareness" are interesting. Just am I missing the feelings, the coincidences and the synchronicity emerging.

quote]

I am not saying there aren't shining lights out there in the universe. there are sunrise and rainbows here on earth. I enjoy watching the deer and otters and waves. but there are leeches here as well. all dimensions are connected.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I concur completely with all you have said. Such things are indeed part of the human experience and should never be forgotten. I am still in my infancy in many regards, even though I feel older than my years. The subtle energies and aspects of our planet and it's multidimensional manifestations is indeed a blessing. I only tend to worry when aspects of such are automatically deemed hostile or somehow dangerous even though they are part of the natural world. It is good to be aware and on guard against predatory manifestations that could potentially do us harm, but without direct experience with some aspects, I cannot always understand certain experiences. Perhaps this is why I have had indefinite lifetimes...I keep learning the hard way. C'est la vie.

leeches are small animals that infect turtles and fish, but still we enjoy and celebrate life...mosquitos or not and yet mosquitos and leeches are a part of our ecology and reality...in a weird way, we are they , they are us, and we are all connected.

you seem wise not young for your years. peace.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Well, more support for your findings, if nothing else. Too bad it's not at a place where it can be written up, tested and added to our common knowledge... as for now it remains interesting and a possibility.

it is difficult to measure other dimensions from here.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

thank you for your time and comments. as stated my two days has expired. May joy and creativity be with you, even in times of war.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

there is a body consciousness upon which the ego floats upon. for instance, do you...does your personality control where and when your blood cells flow/ do YOU control your organs? well, blood flow, cell and organs are complex constructs. if your ego does not control them...is not responsible for their duties, then something is. certainly the ego cannot handle directing cellular activity when it cant even handle perception and interaction in physica;l reality all too well.

We would have to make clear what you are refering to when you say "ego" - everyone seems to use that term to designate different parts of the self. I feel there is certainly a part of me that controls all that. I am not sure that part is no good at handling perception and interaction in physical reality though- it specializes in a specific level of reality perception, and is equipped with evolved skills in reaction which are very effective for survival and reproduction of the physical body.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Baddogma

Whether you call them parasites, symbiotes, or units of information
exchange, people almost never see them as they really are.

It takes a lot of training and self-restraint, to bond to the little fellers
(and here is the key) without letting their presence magnify the
mythological framework of the unconscious mind, or ones own
particular hopes, fears and dreams.

If you can manage that, to live in peace with the little fellers, without
attempting to tap their power, confuse them with your own self, or
to project your own fear, uncertainty and doubt on the world or others,
then you see them as they really are; just another facet of nature
(physics/biology) if you prefer.

Kev

Hi Kev. What function do they appear to serve in nature and who is trying to tap their power.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

Well far be it from me to 'choose the form of the destructor' or
'feed back into the control loop'.

But my observation is that at the very core, after all the
Trickster nonsense is stripped away.. the little fellers
act like little bits of computer code, maintenance bots,
or little relatively immature life forms.. which dance around
at the boundary of the 'bulk' of the 'main reality' and our little
pothole universe we live in. Frankly I don't know what they
are up to.. but we humans actually have little to do with it,
unless we get all hysterical with our religion and what not
and suck them into it and create gods and monsters with
them, like we have for thousands of years now.

Kev

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Well said.

The major function of the 'ego' is to be social, as we are social animals.
People confuse the ego with having some grand significance. It does not.
It performs a limited function, such as posting on ATS.

Kev

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Egos are also amusing... in a relation to their size...

to other egos, anyway.

Interesting little exchanges, though... my ego and whatever else composites 'me' appreciates it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join