It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mechanics of "Alien" mind control: a remote viewing analysis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jtiest

Interesting theory, just a few problems:

I pass on without personal attachment or belief.
This far it is pretty good, unfortunately afterwards comes nothing but personal belief, I couldn't find a single fact.

I would open this discussion by asking a simple question: as man worshipped his God, what did the ant worship?
This is what one would call a suggestive question. If this is how you talk to them, of course they'll make fun of you and tell you all kinds of things, they're funny. Just because our mythology mentions them for several times, it is not said they don't praise the same all-knowing, all-present entity as we do. Just further advanced and got over that personification of the "energy of love", or what name have you. In fact it would hint at they inbreeded with us and from that we got the mind powers to notice there is more in the first place. So this question alone and therefore the answer you give is you being pranked, because speculative, feet over head asking stuff with no basis...

I would say alien technology manifests in our reality as a [multi-dimensionally conscious] genetically-manipulated and technologically [functionally] created and oriented operational structure.
Yeah you would say that and poured in every complicated word you know just to be safe huh?

alien technology, being "biological" in terms of a 3-diemnsional interpretation, naturally contains "consciousness" on a multi-dimensional level. Alien technology is CONSCIOUS. It is biology with FUNCTION, just as it is technology with function, but its roots are in transdimensional consciousness.
Our best scientists are still arguing what is consciousness and there you are, not only have you idetnified it here on earth, but also in the "alien-technology". So spit it out, what is conscience?

The creepy part is alien technology has created [transformed or transdimensionally-genetically-manipulated] 4th dimensional [for lack of a better term] biological entities which attach to human consciousness on a transdimensional level.
Aha. Maybe you want, for lesser minds like me, shed some light on what that 4th dimension is? Because to me this sounds like "Rzldmpf(=4) biological entities attach to human unknown places in the mind on weird roads that may or may not exist.

These entities have a specific structure, which resembles a spider and octopus combined, as is capable of radical morphing as well.
Holy # dude, really? Are you not maybe just making things up?

The attached entity stimulates certain portions of the brain within which it is deeply [4th dimensionally for lack of better terms] embedded, for certain responses.
With a map of the human brain you can easily trigger certain bio-chemical processes. No 4th dimension necessary, we humans on earth almost got it too already. But that's not communicating, it is no mind control. Some are auto-stimulators for example, through meditation etc. as well.

As someone who is researching this quite a while now, you got me baffled. This is so far out there it almost feels like an on purpose attempt to make the whole topic look loony again. I am not saying hanger-on, but you have no idea what you are talking about, that is pretty obvious. We humans on earth are capable of more or less the same thing, it is just "technologically enhanced quantum entanglement communication", or if this is not spacy enough for you:
The huge brain gadget with which every place and every time is recheable through your mind and you can catalyse that with quantumcomputer chips. Still didn't need to invent octupus spider 4th dimension hogwash.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopFridayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: bee

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
No one is alone in their body. We host an ecosystem of life, somewhere between 300 and 1000 different species live in us.

All life is psychic, and part of the collective unconscious.

Many dreams and visions are about things going on in the body, depicted through bizarre symbolic form. The unconscious mind is vast and has it's own language.

No aliens required.

👣

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

That's actually an interesting point. Sometimes when i can't come to a conclusion i call my little quancies to vote on the subject. Not serious, but it works... Funny and interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Thanks for your answer. A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

I am no stranger to the shamanic realms, though I will confess it has been many a moon since I last came down from the Mountain or Out of the Woods. The way you describe these beings sounds more of a South American shamanic vision, given the nature of their nature as you describe.

While I can appreciate your impressions of these entities being parasitic in nature, it has generally been my experience in those realms that most entities are symbiotic in some form or fashion, and that true parasites are extremely uncommon....mind you, I am not saying impossible - just very uncommon. Everything in the natural world has some sort of symbiotic relationship - even parasitic aspects which would take me forever to explain.

May I as if it was a combination of personal visual, internal emotive and mental impressions from viewing these octopus like creatures that formed your conclusion or if your assessment was based on literature you read before/after the observation?

I only ask because I am highly interested in the observational dynamics of symbolic manifestations of visions and - as is with most symbolism - such can easily be misread by the co-mingling of not only emotional attachment to the nature of the objects being viewed, but also a wealth of psychological factors being at play can sometimes corrupt the end data result.

I have heard of these parasitic octopi before from other sources - so forgive me if I request a bit of cross-platform questioning. Usually when I hear the term "alien" it does not apply to the earthly dimensional realms at all, but rather, is entirely independent of them.

Thank you for your time and considerations.

edit on 2/28/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edits for clarification

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Here's my spontaneous response-

I have recently been reading books by Michael Newton. He's a hypnotherapist who began exploring past lives with clients long ago, and became fascinated by the tales coming out of people concerning the life between lives. A repeated pattern and description emerged, that is rather fascinating (whether one believes it or not).

In this description, we are souls, having an experience in matter, through many lives, and choosing them in the intent of developing awareness of individual self, and it's relation with All.

One part of this process that has intrigued me is the description of the entering of the soul into a fetus. The descriptions of how that happens spurred certain questions in me (which I hope will be attended to in the third book, which I haven't gotten my hands on yet).

People described entering the body, and merging with the brain and body, how they send out their energy through the developing brain and body, creating patterns in it. They describe a sort of communication and exchange with the brain of the baby, which becomes a merging "partnership" of sorts, but at the beginning, can include some wariness or mistrust on the part of the baby-brain.

Now, all this begged the question- if the soul did not incarnate into the body, then ...... there is some sort of awareness of consciousness that exists in it anyway! The child would still exist, be born, and perceive, even if no soul "joined" with it, no? This is not directly questioned in the books, the "souls" are adamant that this is not a possession or parasitic relationship, but rather like a loving merger/contract- as one put it, like a sacred marriage.

I just can't help thinking- and what of that other half? The body consciousness?
Is this "marriage" always a happy one? Is schizophrenia like a bad marriage, strife with conflict?
Is the body consciousness that part of me that doesn't quite perceive much separation between the exterior/others, and myself, (the one with some "boundry problems" that needs physical contact (of either sort, gentle touch or more forceful clash of skin) to separate us?
Is the individual who doesn't take into account their own body and it's messages, somewhat like a couple in which the husband de-values and represses the wife?
Is the individual who is repeatedly slave to their carnal appetites and drives towards immediate sensorial pleasure like a couple in which the woman is over powering and repressing the man?

The whole idea of seeing this "partnership" between two parts brings about a slew of similar comparisions for me.
One of them being the sort of woman I have known a few times in life, that tries to convince others she is a victim of her mate, in order to stir up emotions and sympathy in others, which can be used for manipulation. We actually had a family friend that used to do this, and got another man to kill her husband (who was actually completely devoted and controlled by her, not abusive nor repressive).
She left the killer in jail to rot, and went on to find other men to manipulate.

Anyway, what I am getting at is the question, what if the "alien" mind being focused on is in fact our "soul", which does enter and spread it's "energy" through the body and brain, and have a certain amount of power in influencing behavior and thought?

It seems to me distrust might exist on either part- the spiritual part suspecting the physical one of being self destructive, irrational, having short vision, and low intelligence,
The physical part suspecting the other to be a manipulating evil parasite, trying to limit it's happiness and needs of expression or experience.

They could be both alien to each other, ultimately.

Not stating any of this my belief, but exploring this particular hypothesis is interesting to consider!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Just an FYI, Schizophrenia exists.

And this theory supports what Schizophrenics, many of which have been saying for years.
We feed them pills because of things you are saying.

If this theory is to be true, Does that mean all the Schizophrenics are telling the truth? And it's just all one big conspiacracy to shut up the Schizos from revealing the plan of the invisible ones?

Yes and No. Truthfully. There is outright invoherence and abstract perception, but not all of it unfounded.

When synchronicity or coincidence become common place and increase in profundity (or improbability), when you witness tens upon tens of visions and dreams that come true or show some sort of nod to temporal awareness (future), or when your electronics start doing weird things like self writing the name of the ship you saw in your dream the night prior...all with multiple witnesses to confirm.

I believe there exists a sense of perception or abilities, many of which coexist with some of the processes found in those with schizophrenia, however those diagnosed many suffer from a lot of "noise" in the perceptual fields and thus, become over stimulated and mentally overloaded, which can cause extreme gullibility, lack of reasoning, lack of self preservation (inability to see the harm the "experiences" are causing), and of course unfounded paranoia.

The truth lay in the gray area on this one.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

It's so interesting, no matter where you are coming from. Mankind did this like always. We had druids, oracles, priests, healers, shamanes, witches, magicians... It is all the same fabric with a slightly different colour. It just seems "modern man" has forgotten to make room for this in his life and personal development. Our mind is bigger than we want to admit. In fact I would dare to claim that for example ghosts and a lot of paranormal phenomena actually go back to this spirituall energy. We worshipped our ancestors and communicated with them in many cultures. So why not? Why should recorded energy in fabric and in our brains not keep certain spiritual aspects of that person alive?

a reply to: Bluesma

I will read into this, maybe tomorrow, but from where I am coming from this lacks a few of my personal "beliefs". There is no soul per se maybe, like that unconscience super-visor is maybe a collective thing of all living beings and not so much a personal "possesion". But the conflicts of the certain areas of "awareness" are interesting. Just am I missing the feelings, the coincidences and the synchronicity emerging.
Because they are real, what it is might be an entirely different topic. For example David Sereda is describing how he got, room 440, in the hotel and wakes up at 4:40 in the morning, so there is an unaware supervisor fullfilling wishes. The same thing happens to me too a lot, and I established a few "ticks" to communicate and other ways to fullfill certain needs of interaction. They definetly come from an outside source. The same thing hinting me at things. The same thing providing me with so much perfect timing about a year ago. What would that be in this theory?

a reply to: 1Providence1

I just have to agree, and also: this is different than schizophrenia from what i read so far, simply because i have no paranoia, i sleep well, eat healthy and try to move a bit daily. This is no excuse for freaking out, or wild claims. I am already far out of the window with my quantum entanglement communication, because after all it really could be just an "alien" feeling, or my tiny parasites and psychic flees, or whatever collectively forming this "conscious me".
What I would really love is more people doing, what you always do when you establish communication: agree on the parameters. One is yes, two is no, and three is laughing and we are laughing a lot.
The fun part about that, when I have my buddhistic moments, when I just want peace and quiet and be in the here and now, then there are weird cracks in furniture, perfectly timed after I formulated a thought, if it contains a clue torwards the solution of my current line of thinking. I could continue, but I want to hear what others say and not someone telling me my story...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

hello, only time to skim a couple comments/critiques right now, but will try to respond later and appreciate peeps' thoughtful response critical or not. peace

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Interesting theory, just a few problems:

I pass on without personal attachment or belief.
This far it is pretty good, unfortunately afterwards comes nothing but personal belief, I couldn't find a single fact.

I only had time to skim your first comment, will read more later hopefully...

in terms of this being about beliefs...my beliefs...I have already stated i have no beliefs or attachments to anything presented, simply in-the-moment analysis. remote viewing is perceptual-experiential, not a belief...I am reporting the facts of my perception, what I perceived...although analyzed. perceptual facts are similar to seeing with the eyes or dreaming, although all perception is colored by belief to the degree such coploring is human nature. these deductive hypothesis are based on the experiential perception from remote viewing, not beliefs. if anyone wants to debate remote viewing do it elsewhere, I myself do not believe it is 100 percent accurate.

more later hopefully...no time right now.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I concur completely with all you have said. Such things are indeed part of the human experience and should never be forgotten. I am still in my infancy in many regards, even though I feel older than my years. The subtle energies and aspects of our planet and it's multidimensional manifestations is indeed a blessing. I only tend to worry when aspects of such are automatically deemed hostile or somehow dangerous even though they are part of the natural world. It is good to be aware and on guard against predatory manifestations that could potentially do us harm, but without direct experience with some aspects, I cannot always understand certain experiences. Perhaps this is why I have had indefinite lifetimes...I keep learning the hard way. C'est la vie.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Whether you call them parasites, symbiotes, or units of information
exchange, people almost never see them as they really are.

It takes a lot of training and self-restraint, to bond to the little fellers
(and here is the key) without letting their presence magnify the
mythological framework of the unconscious mind, or ones own
particular hopes, fears and dreams.

If you can manage that, to live in peace with the little fellers, without
attempting to tap their power, confuse them with your own self, or
to project your own fear, uncertainty and doubt on the world or others,
then you see them as they really are; just another facet of nature
(physics/biology) if you prefer.

Kev

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I was wondering if you'd catch this.

Well, more support for your findings, if nothing else. Too bad it's not at a place where it can be written up, tested and added to our common knowledge... as for now it remains interesting and a possibility.

I must say it would seem to explain a few oddities... but all I have to go on is others' assertions. Though that number of people making those assertions is rather surprising (to one not half 'crazy' anyway).

One thing, if it is an actual state of affairs, your recommendations wouldn't hurt either way... just help... so why not?

So thanks for attempting to help!

ETA in afterthought... it could be seen as a boost for paranoia ... as in any cockamamie idea might be sourced with the squiddies... as in breakaway spacemen, heh, for example... I guess it means one should work out the implications for their beliefs, and it's back to being a good thing... imagine if everyone did that. But perhaps I'm missing the gist this morning ...er afternoon.... see?

edit on 3/1/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

90% of all misery in the world is a direct or indirect result of
distorted self-images people carry around with them, then
fight and die for.

Sad.

Kev

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

a biological weapon...a simple bacteria that exists as a more complex entity in "other than our" dimensions.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

silly and irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
No one is alone in their body. We host an ecosystem of life, somewhere between 300 and 1000 different species live in us.

All life is psychic, and part of the collective unconscious.

Many dreams and visions are about things going on in the body, depicted through bizarre symbolic form. The unconscious mind is vast and has it's own language.

No aliens required.

👣

exactly true, but aliens required... because it is not all earth-based or our-dimensional.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That ant on the ground knew and worshipped the same sub-conscious programmer as everyone else did.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Excuse me but are you trying to show how wordy you are or that we little people have not the capacity to comprehend what you are really imparting?

Science fiction from an outsiders viewpoint.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

While I can appreciate your impressions of these entities being parasitic in nature, it has generally been my experience in those realms that most entities are symbiotic in some form or fashion, and that true parasites are extremely uncommon....mind you, I am not saying impossible - just very uncommon. Everything in the natural world has some sort of symbiotic relationship - even parasitic aspects which would take me forever to explain.

now we are getting to the crux when you say that "everything in the natural world has some sort of symbiotic relationship"...yes, aren't we?

edit on 1-3-2015 by jtiest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

"Thanks for your answer. A simple yes or no would have sufficed."

LOL..i speak fo illucidation, not response.

I am no stranger to the shamanic realms, though I will confess it has been many a moon since I last came down from the Mountain or Out of the Woods. The way you describe these beings sounds more of a South American shamanic vision, given the nature of their nature as you describe.

get back to the ecology

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join