It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mechanics of "Alien" mind control: a remote viewing analysis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I provide here a synthesis of remote-viewing fragments regarding the interactions of multidimensional [alien] consciousness upon human biological consciousness. What could be an in-depth discussion will instead be kept short...and creepy...for entertainment purposes. This is simply something disturbing I pass on without personal attachment or belief.

For generations humanity has worshipped Deity in one form or another. Perhaps rightfully-so - the Multi-verse is magnificent. I would open this discussion by asking a simple question: as man worshipped his God, what did the ant worship? The ant on the ground. The ant who has awareness of himself as an ant. The LITERAL ANT. As an introduction to this...contemplate please...what did the ant worship?

Now for the remote viewing...

The best synthesis of the "alien" element is that there is a space/time/dimensional distortion. Just that. The "alien" consciousness [and "structure"] seems to reside both within and beyond our dimension. Within that first supposition, lies their technology. Alien technology is not 3-dimensional. Alien tech is multi-dimensional. Yet our experiential physical reality conscribes to 3-dimesional laws.

I won't go too deep into this for fear of losing the audience. But lets add another "tech-factor" to the paradigm being illustrated. Alien [alien consciousness, so to speak] technology does translate in certain terms to 3-dimensional reality. However, alien technology [in three dimensional terms], is BIOLOGICALLY STRUCTURED rather than elementally/mechanically oriented, as our technology is.

If I had to explain this in a condensed way, I would say alien technology manifests in our reality as a [multi-dimensionally conscious] genetically-manipulated and technologically [functionally] created and oriented operational structure. This applies both to alien modes of transport and other alien technology, and in trans-dimensional terms "alien consciousness and its creative manifestation and functionality". That's the short description.

Now, how does this apply to "mind control"...and alien mind control at that? Well, unlike our mechanical technology, alien technology, being "biological" in terms of a 3-diemnsional interpretation, naturally contains "consciousness" on a multi-dimensional level. Alien technology is CONSCIOUS. It is biology with FUNCTION, just as it is technology with function, but its roots are in transdimensional consciousness.

The creepy part is alien technology has created [transformed or transdimensionally-genetically-manipulated] 4th dimensional [for lack of a better term] biological entities which attach to human consciousness on a transdimensional level. These entities have a specific structure, which resembles a spider and octopus combined, as is capable of radical morphing as well. The Aliens who created these clones can manipulate the consciousness of any human that has these techno-entity's attached to their consciousness through direct broadcasts from the alien's "brain" to a human brain so afflicted. The attached entity stimulates certain portions of the brain within which it is deeply [4th dimensionally for lack of better terms] embedded, for certain responses.

The bad news is that these transdimensional dynamics are par for the course, and have been an integral part of human history...throughout human history. There are certain dynamics of human consciousness that dissuade these entities from comfortable attachment, and it comes as little surprise that the human qualities that dissuade alien mind control are the most noble, courageous, selfless, loving and creative of human traits. At the same time, transdimensional interaction with our human biology and consciousness is not an anomaly in the least, but represents the very basis and foundation of our consciousness and humanity's very ecology.

That is a brief synopsis of one element of alien tech. I will be available for discussion for a day or two [on the core subject matter analysis solely] if anyone is interested. cheers.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There are several levels of alien mind control - parasitic, control, voyeuristic, creative/manipulative, integrative. All of these elements combine and manifest NOT through universal conduits, but through these transdimensional biological clone entities [structurally speaking, although they do not "exist" biologically"]. Imagine instead a giant leech attached to your head, but genetically designed and transdimensional, or the way a tree is rooted into rich soil.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Commenting to read later. Star and flag.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have no idea why an alien would want to observe reality through me. I lead a pretty mundane existence. Maybe they can tweak it for me so that its more exciting? *fingers crossed*

I'd be OK with some high adventure so an alien could have some good viewing.
edit on 27-2-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Your outline follows what others have tried to express through the ages ...using different terminology.

Heck, Castanada.. Scientologists... Shamans... psychonauts... certain other ATS members... all have all tried to express these "parasites" that we are composite with... and some see them as bad, good or just that they just are... and your description of "alien" tech follows many of my own thoughts when trying to project human technology (the only kind we know) of the future.

People aren't commonly taught to perceive biology as a technical construct... or if they do, it's ascribed to a "God" figure and it is only technology in the loosest terms... as in created ...and for the record, my own thoughts are that any prime originator, even if it's not an isolated consciousness, but is rather a state or system, must be so hugely incomprehensible that it, God, should just be disregarded at this point of our existence due to the trouble that construct causes.

But, either way, neat posting and more meat for my own view that remote viewing can enable valid information gathering.

I'm not so sure about the parasites as I have never directly perceived them ... but they sure could exist... and might help explain our different mental state when compared to other biological units here... and as far as the "alien" tech being part here and part "somewhere else"... that only makes sense. We animals sure as heck seem to be composite things... part 3-d and part something residing somewhere else.

Good ideas and posting. Thank you.
edit on 2/27/2015 by Baddogma because: fix

edit on 2/27/2015 by Baddogma because: more fix

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

perhaps you are of no interest to them for the reasons you stated, and can move on unattached?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

the technology might even be better termed "biological, structural, functional, conscious, yet also containing material elements [metals or various electric waves for instance]. As for parasites...perhaps an ecology of parasites. do we as humans not kill and eat cows and the reproductive organs of plants, as vampires to those animals and vegetables. if the universe is multidimensional, then so is the ecology.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Would this construct constitute "an octopus" to native shaman?

Just curious.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
oh, it should be mentioned...when I say alien mind control can be "voyeuristic", I mean not into the details of your life, but entering into 3-dimensional perceptual reality through belief systems and bodies. they are voyeuristic of an entire "reality" within the multiverse, as we are when we watch birds and clouds.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Would this construct constitute "an octopus" to native shaman?

Just curious.

octopus in the sense it that it literally has a head and tenticles, but appears physically at a bacterial level as a spider like construct. It can morph because its essence is a simple, natural construct containing slightly below human level intelligence that exists in a trans-3-dimesional reality...it morphs like an ocotopus morphs, with dramatic changes to shape, structure and color - it has consciousness, but consciousness usurped by alien technology toward functional goals...a funnel into 3rd dimensional reality.

Is this conversation shamanic? the answer is...ENTIRELY.
edit on 27-2-2015 by jtiest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Gnostism is pretty wack eh, So all that.

ITT Alien spirits create hallucinations from their consiousness to syphon from Humans and eventually possess them.
Coming from An Alternate Universe to our Universe to find Earth and finally humans, so as to devour their emotional energy or something or other.

I thought some aspects of this thread was creative. But lets back to the main point.

Demi-urge and his minions right. God damn demi-urge. How dare he use sephira.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
my time here is somewhat limited, to two days max. I appreciate the comments, and I believe the material is consequential, although perhaps not groundbreaking.

If the conversation is to develop with my participation please target any comments or questions for the next two days only. cheers jt

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I am not quite sure what you are referring to. when we talk of multi-dimensionality and ecologies that exist within and transverse dimensions, we approach physics and science more so than Gnosticism.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just an FYI, Schizophrenia exists.

And this theory supports what Schizophrenics, many of which have been saying for years.
We feed them pills because of things you are saying.

If this theory is to be true, Does that mean all the Schizophrenics are telling the truth? And it's just all one big conspiacracy to shut up the Schizos from revealing the plan of the invisible ones?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jtiest

From my humble oppinion. As an Authentic alien witness/contactee that is *Interdimensional* In the sense they can phase between different states of matter, Liquid solid gas energy and ether.

However, Does not mean they come from an alternate state of existance. They came from a planet the same as me and you.

And were flesh and blood like me and you. Nothing exists as consiousness in those *Interdimensional* Planes you are explaining because it does not exist.

There is only the spectrums of electromagnetic frequencies and particle waves. Everything else we can't exactly describe if there is such a need ect.

These entities i encountered were alive much like me and you, and yes their ships are somewhat alive and can travel inter-dimensionally as in phase in and out into different *physical* states by changing the particle wave-length via magnetic manipulation through vortex technology.

It's a bit more complicated than that but what you are implying is that i am possessed.

I only talk about what i talk about because real living warewolves are badass. And i am happy something like this is even remotely possible in our universe. Sorry for acting so offended. But you should see where im coming from.

I am not possessed and i do everything on my own free will.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
And just to clarify, All my experiences were in the waking world with other people present.

So i have been exposed to levels of high technology and it has altered me biologically.

But i do not hear voices or any of that phenomenon.

I also wanted to add, as to the Emotion draining phenomenon that is the opposite of what we experienced.
The beings we encountered were pulsing energy. Higher levels of emotion beyond what is physically possible. As waves tingling the brain and washing over the skin. the Feeling itself is Alien to Emotion and is super charged.

You can taste the static in the Air. It's Awesome. In full defintion of the word.
Adjective

awesome (comparative more awesome, superlative most awesome)

Causing awe or terror; inspiring wonder or excitement.

The waterfall in the middle of the rainforest was an awesome sight.
The tsunami was awesome in its destructive power.

edit on pm2u2815Fri, 27 Feb 2015 21:46:58 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

lol...I beg to disagree with your analysis of consciousness and biology as it exists trans-dimensionally. Alien consciousness has its physical element and therefore planets, however not always in the direct ways we assume.

I AM NOT talking about "greys" or any traditional alien religion here.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I hear you in this second comment.

I am not talking about any specific beings that radiate energy or every life form alien to us, I am talking about a specific element perceived.

specifically when I mention the octopus, as it appears structurally in another dimension [in this reality it EXISTS as a bacteria common to the human body], I am not negating that each construct stretches across dimensions, rather confirming it.
edit on 27-2-2015 by jtiest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

in regards to the octopus... it has a personality...it is "dour". after getting its tentacles into a host in hangs on for life, and eventually hardens, like a transdimensional hat rooted in human awareness. it is the OCTOPUS that projects the dour attitude onto humans. to the aliens the octopus is only a tool and probably of little concern that it provides a dour perception in our lives, when it allows them full access to our reality. to humans the octopus is a dour headdress. to the octopus we are food somehow. to the aliens we are PERCEPTION... it is a TRI-symbiotic relationship across dimensions.

some fish don't like acidic water and cant live at all. some fish don't like salty water. some don't like fresh water. the octopus doesn't like "joyful" consciousness. don't ask me why. why don't fresh water fish live in salt water? it has to do with the octopus' metabolism and food. its just that way.

I will retire for the night. sweet dreams ats.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Having been the victim of ET mind control during my 1964 time-loss experience, I've thought a lot about it and have read the accounts of others. Why this OP wants to make such a complicated deal out of it is amazing. The ET mind control process is simple. They have the brains (no pun intended) to do exactly that from one brain to another. Exactly what the parameters are for those talents is an open question and nobody is privileged with the experience to whip up a fanciful set of complex theories for the process. Such talk is ludicrous, but it just may get some people thinking. I've been thinking on if for decades now and can only say that it definitely is possible for them to wield such a "weapon." As I've said repeatedly on ATS, the mind-control aspect is the scariest part of the whole ET situation facing the world.

At some point, I strongly expect to start seeing some information, "studies," that start shedding light on this typically denied phenomena in terms of human-to-human examples. This will be the way to very slowly introduce the human race to this long ignored talent of the ETs with which ordinary humans also seem to carry vestiges of. Despite what the government has told you about the failing of studies to prove the psi talent of Remote viewing, it has been shown to be dormant in most humans once they are trained to learn and exercise that capability. It can be expected that other human psi talents are possible if those areas are subjected to a detailed focus as was done with Remote Viewing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join