It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Nemtsov (Putin Critic) killed in the center of Moscow

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

2015: The Year of the Putin Dictatorship

Source

President Vladimir Putin's regime is on the verge of transitioning from mild authoritarianism to outright dictatorship. The country's newly amended military doctrine is an especially ominous sign. Judging by it, the Kremlin's response to the ongoing economic crisis will be to crack down on all signs of popular discontent.

The new doctrine differs from the old one, however, in treating domestic challenges to the ruling regime as military dangers to the nation.

This assassination is following Putin's new doctrine.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
A good point was made in this post...

www.businessinsider.com...

Nemtsov was a leading Putin critic. He most likely was followed day and night. Bugged and monitored so much the FSB knew before he did that a bowel movement was about to happen. However by some mystery they missed noticing a drive by shooting that happened right beside their home base beside the Kremlin.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: victor7

Care to respond to this sosobad? Not only is he claiming Ukraine carried out this hit with zero evidence but he is claiming they downed MH17 based on an outright lie.

Ha ha! I'm holding my breath for the Mother Russians to start calling each other out! Too funny...

Baiting should be below you, you where the one talking about other members behaviour earlier in the thread and then pull the same crap.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Care to respond to this sosobad? Not only is he claiming Ukraine carried out this hit with zero evidence but he is claiming they downed MH17 based on an outright lie.

You got a problem with what victor is saying ask him, why are you asking me to respond to it? Second time in this thread people are trying to get me to respond to nothing got to do with me.
Could it be you have no evidence so you are trying to change the subject from what I've said.

Nope! Calling people out doesn't include Mother Russians. What a surprise!

*Let's out his own breath*
edit on 28-2-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You got a problem with what victor is saying ask him, why are you asking me to respond to it? Second time in this thread people are trying to get me to respond to nothing got to do with me.
Could it be you have no evidence so you are trying to change the subject from what I've said.

Are you calling out the ones that are saying this is Putin's fault without evidence? Nope? Hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Excellent reply!! He knows directly talking to me will result in him getting hit by volley of verbal GRAD rockets.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Are you calling out the ones that are saying this is Putin's fault without evidence? Nope? Hypocrite.

I did post that there could be reasons for the CIA to do this. I'm surprised your rosy Putin filter didn't pick up on that post? Even Guenter thought it irregular for me!

It's a long thread...I'll just assume you missed it and that you still enjoy my posts.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Actually, after reading this post it's pretty obvious that talking directly to you is pointless.

originally posted by: victor7
First Kiev Junta had the flight controller direct the MH17 towards the war zone and getting hit.

Now they directed a hit on Nemstov to make Putin and Kremlin look bad.

Porky was complaining that Moscow is playing "dirty war" and guess this is his way of getting back at Putin by trying to smear his name.

These "hits" etc. are usually a part of the power game. But most disgusting feature of Porky and his Junta are the "repeated actions" that led Ukes soldiers to losing lives in 100s when mere withdrawl would have saved them. Sticking around in idiotic defiance worked only for 2-3 days and then they have to pull back minus several 100s killed and maimed in the process.

3 times: Iloviask, Airport and Debaltsevo, the Junta had soldiers prolong a senseless fight. Fighting is fine but once situation becomes hopeless then pull back, withdrawl or even surrender with weapons is the Code of HONOR towards the soldiers.

Strelkov pulled back from Slaviansk to save men and machines and came out mostly intact. That is a sign of a good soldier and a very good leader !!

Very evil Junta this is.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I did post that there could be reasons for the CIA to do this. I'm surprised your rosy Putin filter didn't pick up on that post? Even Guenter thought it irregular for me!

It's a long thread...I'll just assume you missed it and that you still enjoy my posts.

Yeah I seen it right after the rest of your posts in this thread blaming Putin, I can do what you done to flatcoat if you want and list them all. It still doesn't show you calling them out, where in the post did you do that?
edit on 28-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Actually, after reading this post it's pretty obvious that talking directly to you is pointless.

That is another way surrendering your mini-skirts.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Putin released a new doctrine and his henchmen follow it. Same thing Hitler did. The henchmen compete for success in the dictator's hierarchy and commit all sorts of atrocities following basic principles outlined by their Fuhrer...errm I mean Comrade leader. Political rivals are the first targets, because they obviously oppose their master and they are easy to find. Next will be academics who teach questionable principles that are in conflict with their master's set goals. The news media has already been taken care of.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Putin released a new doctrine and his henchmen follow it. Same thing Hitler did. The henchmen compete for success in the dictator's hierarchy and commit all sorts of atrocities following basic principles outlined by their Fuhrer...errm I mean Comrade leader. Political rivals are the first targets, because they obviously oppose their master and they are easy to find. Next will be academics who teach questionable principles that are in conflict with their master's set goals. The news media has already been taken care of.

OK so you have evidence Putin done this then? What is it? And before you come back with a post full of jabs or insults with no evidence just let me tell you I don't care, if you have evidence Putin ordered it show everyone.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yeah I seen it right after the rest of your posts in this thread blaming Putin, I can do what you done to flatcoat if you want and list them all. It still doesn't show you calling them out, where in the post did you do that?

I remember when the Mods used to break up these off topic slanging matches.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That's true but seeing as that he started it I'd say they will probably let it slide

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Why not explain what you would consider "evidence" in this case? What evidence is necessary to consider Putin as a suspect? What evidence would be necessary to implicate the Kyiv government? The United States? Please tell us so we can accommodate you.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

OK so you have evidence piutin done this then? What is it? And before you come back with a post full of jabs or insults with no evidence just let me tell you I don't care, if you have evidence Putin ordered it show everyone.

His new doctrine made all domestic challenges to the ruling regime defined as military targets. That is an obvious green light for all sorts of attacks on internal rivals. He never has to personally order anything beyond a wide encompassing doctrine for his henchmen to act upon.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That's true but seeing as that he started it I'd say they will let it slide

I can't believe you actually said "he started it."

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Back to the OP after some call outs...

The Nemtsov assassination could really signal very dangerous instability inside Russia. Of course jailing Nalvany's brother was old school Soviet coercion but taking down yet another opposition leader so quickly and so publicly really smacks of dangerous levels of political problems in Russia. It also came after an open publication of a report saying Putin planned to go into Ukraine weeks before Poroshenko fled the country.

If I was the US I might decide to back off on playing this up in the Media. Of course it's Propaganda Gold but the truth is that serious instability inside Russia isn't a good thing. Pressure for Putin to leave is good, wild instability is bad. Nobody wants Tanks firing at government buildings so soon after Yeltsin stopped a near civil war.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Why not explain what you would consider "evidence" in this case? What evidence is necessary to consider Putin as a suspect? What evidence would be necessary to implicate the Kyiv government? The United States? Please tell us so we can accommodate you.

Something to prove that he was connected to it besides accusations, (you know evidence) do you believe that accusations are enough to convict a person of a crime?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That's true but seeing as that he started it I'd say they will let it slide

I can't believe you actually said "he started it."

So you will ignore his calling of names or baiting but call me out? Why?

I was alluding to the fact that certain posters are getting away with what they want these days.
but whatever, swoosh.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join