It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After more than a few years....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
After a few years strolling these boards... I thought now was as good a time as ever. I found this site a few years ago.... and have found read about many things. The unclear side of life has always fascinated me. What started as a interest in the unanswered questions regarding Kennedy... that was ignited and fueled by 9/11 has led me to a place where I tend to question everything that happens. It feels like every situation has underlying reasoning. For that thanks to all on this site... I hope to contribute and learn more.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thanks. Quick question... is there a certain number of posts you have to reach before you can post in certain forums? I have tried to post in a few different ones to no avail. Any advice would be appreciated.

Have been able to reply to ongoing threads. The forums I have tried to post too... are survival and rant. Thanks

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jerzey920

I know you need 20 posts before you can make your own thread, but I don't see why you can't post in anyone else's threads. Perhaps you should contact a mod. They will help you.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks. That answered my question.

top topics

join