It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Goal of ISIL/ISIS/IS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I do wonder why Facebook, Twitter etc allow the recruiters and propaganda spreaders to keep their accounts. I've heard of accounts being dealt with for far less infractions. Far less. But terrorism is ok? They openly hacked other people's Twitter accounts, like... the US Dept of Justice wasnt it? But they still get to keep theirs? (i didn't actually check...but they do still have theirs, right? And their fb? I don't use either, so... I basically just go by what I read, mainly here...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: intrptr

Thats to get these 'recalcitrant' countries on board. Hw many western allied nations have had their own recent terror "incidents"?

Bingo.
Egypt, Jordan, Japan, ... who's next?

Who's left? India?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I do wonder why Facebook, Twitter etc allow the recruiters and propaganda spreaders to keep their accounts. I've heard of accounts being dealt with for far less infractions. Far less. But terrorism is ok? They openly hacked other people's Twitter accounts, like... the US Dept of Justice wasnt it? But they still get to keep theirs? (i didn't actually check...but they do still have theirs, right? And their fb? I don't use either, so... I basically just go by what I read, mainly here...

It is so they can be monitored.
Its bloody horrid to see these sub humans using modern social media to promote their dark age ideology.

FB and Twitter are being used as a way to track these lowlifes.
To believe anything else would be considered subversive.

That is just how FUBAR our world is now.
Ain't it great?

What a wonderful world we have made.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
sorry double click
edit on 27/2/2015 by Silcone Synapse because: oh dear

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
here's what I wrote, off the site... I shall go back and read the posts from when I left off on page one to do research...

.” The Islamic State translates the al-mushrikun status of the Egyptian Christians as “paganism.”
But the brutal targeting of Christians highlights a deeper theological issue among Muslims: interpreting what qualifies as shirk, or the belief of equating any being with God. Various translations define shirk as “paganism,” “idolatry” and “polytheism,” and the people who practice shirk are mushrikun
The Quran (4:48) spells out that shirk is a “major sin,” stating: “And he who practices shirk has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin.” In one hadith, shirk is worse than murder. While most Muslims cast Christians and Jews as ahl-e-kitab, or “people of the book,” several elements of Christian practice—the deification of Christ, with belief in the “Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost,” the veneration of saints and the iconography of Mary and Jesus—make Christians a target for extremists like those in the Islamic State as mushrikun.
“By Allah, it’s not that,” he says, waving his hand. “It’s about implementing the law of Allah.”
But he goes on to equate shirk with fitna, which means “conflict” or “discord” within the Muslim community, and which Islamic scholars of all persuasions say the Quran forbids.
For many of us, fitna and mushrikun are loaded words in Islam, meant to discredit, silence and even put a target on someone’s back
www.thedailybeast.com...
(the radical clerics are having a field day with the Jihadi fighters in the radical Jihad sect called IS

just an example... words/ideas which require lethal action against another...a aspect of Jihad...
is the mental programming being given to the young ISIS fighters which causes the individuals to commit atrocities in the name of their Rewards-as-the-Faithful-Martyrs...

ISIS IS deliberately a one-way-street for the Jihadi Army... but ISIS is a renegade model...A more stable and regulated Caliphate will take over fro these blood-lust Zealots...in time

a more sane Caliphate is required to bring about the Islamic takeover of the whole Planet...ISIS is just the 1st phase, about what Albert Pike Prophecied about...A Caliphate Led from either Persia(Iran) or Turkey is the soon-to-come Empire which will take history into the Christian and Islamic Eschatology times/events

the present ISIS-IS-Caliphate under the al Baghdadi~~ Caliph al Ibrihim is just the Chaos state of in-humane murder/terror/martyrdom a sembelence of Peace/Security will come about with the forced re-indoctrination of the ISIS Caliphate Jihadists... to the World's & Israeli's 7 year relief !

)I did not spell check(

OK I did read pages 2-3-4... ho hum

nobody is putting the dots in a pattern.... IS-ISIS , Caliphate of extremist-Jihadi-Sunni's is the start team, it is the total chaos set to prediction by Albert Pike... where there is a clash-of-civilizations/Cultures blood bath era...

on the heels of this radical Islam Caliphate a NWO, organized, Humane, Civilized Islam State will emerge out of the chaos of endless todays of beheadings/crucifixions/group ritual slayings, plowed under alive and caged immolations of captured enemy troops or just rounding up trapped civilians in the towns already taken to be murdered for just about any arcane interpretation of the Quran by a Cleric

the global 'peace maker' will come to the fore, to the acclaim of the whole world... he will make Jihadist Islam as practiced by IS-ISIS to stand-down, to disband as his own approved Caliphate will take over from the chaos of he present....
ISIS was never a mistake...it may have gotten out of the choker chain around Its neck... but to the Globalists/NWO it still worked out swell in their eyes & playbook.
edit on th28142508366327342015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: 3n19m470

It is so they can be monitored.
Its bloody horrid to see these sub humans using modern social media to promote their dark age ideology.

FB and Twitter are being used as a way to track these lowlifes.
To believe anything else would be considered subversive.

That is just how FUBAR our world is now.
Ain't it great?

What a wonderful world we have made.

So they can be monitored? Then why have they not tracked down every last one of these guys yet? Meanwhile, the MSM continues to cry that ISIS is recruiting on social media... come on now, this is clearly a red flag..

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

The only real; solution is to unite a real Middle eastern front

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
here's what I wrote, off the site... I shall go back and read the posts from when I left off on page one to do research...

.” The Islamic State translates the al-mushrikun status of the Egyptian Christians as “paganism.”
But the brutal targeting of Christians highlights a deeper theological issue among Muslims: interpreting what qualifies as shirk, or the belief of equating any being with God. Various translations define shirk as “paganism,” “idolatry” and “polytheism,” and the people who practice shirk are mushrikun
The Quran (4:48) spells out that shirk is a “major sin,” stating: “And he who practices shirk has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin.” In one hadith, shirk is worse than murder. While most Muslims cast Christians and Jews as ahl-e-kitab, or “people of the book,” several elements of Christian practice—the deification of Christ, with belief in the “Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost,” the veneration of saints and the iconography of Mary and Jesus—make Christians a target for extremists like those in the Islamic State as mushrikun.
“By Allah, it’s not that,” he says, waving his hand. “It’s about implementing the law of Allah.”
But he goes on to equate shirk with fitna, which means “conflict” or “discord” within the Muslim community, and which Islamic scholars of all persuasions say the Quran forbids.
For many of us, fitna and mushrikun are loaded words in Islam, meant to discredit, silence and even put a target on someone’s back
www.thedailybeast.com...
(the radical clerics are having a field day with the Jihadi fighters in the radical Jihad sect called IS

just an example... words/ideas which require lethal action against another...a aspect of Jihad...
is the mental programming being given to the young ISIS fighters which causes the individuals to commit atrocities in the name of their Rewards-as-the-Faithful-Martyrs...

ISIS IS deliberately a one-way-street for the Jihadi Army... but ISIS is a renegade model...A more stable and regulated Caliphate will take over fro these blood-lust Zealots...in time

a more sane Caliphate is required to bring about the Islamic takeover of the whole Planet...ISIS is just the 1st phase, about what Albert Pike Prophecied about...A Caliphate Led from either Persia(Iran) or Turkey is the soon-to-come Empire which will take history into the Christian and Islamic Eschatology times/events

the present ISIS-IS-Caliphate under the al Baghdadi~~ Caliph al Ibrihim is just the Chaos state of in-humane murder/terror/martyrdom a sembelence of Peace/Security will come about with the forced re-indoctrination of the ISIS Caliphate Jihadists... to the World's & Israeli's 7 year relief !

)I did not spell check(

OK I did read pages 2-3-4... ho hum

nobody is putting the dots in a pattern.... IS-ISIS , Caliphate of extremist-Jihadi-Sunni's is the start team, it is the total chaos set to prediction by Albert Pike... where there is a clash-of-civilizations/Cultures blood bath era...

on the heels of this radical Islam Caliphate a NWO, organized, Humane, Civilized Islam State will emerge out of the chaos of endless todays of beheadings/crucifixions/group ritual slayings, plowed under alive and caged immolations of captured enemy troops or just rounding up trapped civilians in the towns already taken to be murdered for just about any arcane interpretation of the Quran by a Cleric

the global 'peace maker' will come to the fore, to the acclaim of the whole world... he will make Jihadist Islam as practiced by IS-ISIS to stand-down, to disband as his own approved Caliphate will take over from the chaos of he present....
ISIS was never a mistake...it may have gotten out of the choker chain around Its neck... but to the Globalists/NWO it still worked out swell in their eyes & playbook.

Personally I think you may have the most well thought out conspiracy angle on this of anyone. I am really surprised this has not garnered more attention.

It is a sound theory on what may be to come of this situation.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Of course the ISIS threat is created for the manipulation of the Western population.

All you have to do is look at the current conflict map HERE

Observe the number , and intensity of the armed conflicts in the world today, and then divide that number by the total of news coverage we see each day.

I see 11 large areas, so if there were no agenda, we would be fully informed about conflicts of equal proportion in Mexico, Mail, Nigeria, Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

And don't be fooled by the smaller dots nearby, zoom in to see that they are Israel, Lebanon, and Egypt.

Proof positive that thesmokingman is correct.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Sorry to post this again but it seems to have been ignored, wonder why?

Here is a legitimate question for you.

A clandestine operation of this size would involve multiple cooperations between nations and their bureaucracies, militaries, intelligence agencies, and leaders. That means Israel cooperating with Arab nations, Egypt with radical Sunnis, Europe with them all and the big bad US with the perfect track record of never bungling an operation coordinating it all? Oh and Russia would have to be in on it too.

You have a lot of faith in their abilities and their never before exhibited cohesiveness.

Maybe stick to 9/11 truther stuff, because that is small in scope compared to this and that one is only believed by the faithful.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Sorry to post this again but it seems to have been ignored, wonder why?

A clandestine operation of this size would involve multiple cooperations between nations and their bureaucracies, militaries, intelligence agencies, and leaders. That means Israel cooperating with Arab nations, Egypt with radical Sunnis, Europe with them all and the big bad US with the perfect track record of never bungling an operation coordinating it all? Oh and Russia would have to be in on it too.

civilized humanity, nation states... having grown more complex and sophisticated are more prone now to socio-economic-religious Entropy than ever before...
for example did you realize that 30% of USA policies are under the watchful eye and approval/direction of the Muslim Brotherhood?
So, your sharp differences your trying to create are rather just blurry thresholds over which opposite & seemingly contrary policies are by-passed daily.... in most every modern nation

here is a link to another thread, if you would care to explore some of my recent past posts in relation to the topic of this thread~~~ there is surely some shared memes
ADD:

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: St Udio

you might want to breeze through the dozen-or-so posts which deal with the probable future events that may happen forthwith and the innertwining of prophecy with the current changes underway in the mid east/ISIS/future Turk vs. Iranian battle of the Caliphates=Empires that has to happen..at least after the 4th blood moon has passed this Sep 2015....and likely triggered around the next eclipse to be seen somewhere in the world as the capibility of the internet/social media is to bring that eclipse moment into real-time observation to anyone, anywhere on the planet as a witness
after ISIS is disbanded... will be the peace-maker extrodinare, acclaimed by the world...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Nice post OP.

Personally, I think it's interesting that the official name
for MOSSAD is the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service or
ISIS for short.

It was never a secret. Western Intelligence agencies have
always referred to MOSSAD agency as ISIS.

I find it either terribly ironic that an alleged group of
people that absolutely hate Israel and want nothing short
of their total destruction, would pick the name for themselves:
ISIS.

They seem to be smarter than our intelligence agencies (or
at least as smart), I'm not buying it that they were so stupid
as to pick the very name that is The Israeli Intelligence Agency,
and even if they discovered it after the fact, you would think
they would change their name, and threaten anyone who ever
called them ISIS again.

Another thing that concerns me, is ISIS has yet to threaten Israel
or attempt any kind of violence against Israel, whether or not
those videos are even real or hoaxes.

Just my two cents, thanks for the post.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I would just like to point out that this is just about the most roundabout, least effective possible way to get Assad out of power.
Carry on.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

related reading resource:

m.christianpost.com...

perhaps too much into religion as to my focus on Prophecy..."a voice from the future Now"

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more. Well said.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Or Isis is a group of uneducated, drunk on radical Islam terrorists that have been manipulated all of their lives to believe that everyone is against Allah and are acting out on orders from "clerics" to make the world right because they talk to "god" and he said so. I highly doubt ISIS is a CIA, Mi5, Mossad creation. I think they are a group of murderers and terrorists on their own.

Maybe not.

But the fact they have not touched isreal raise alarm bells.

I mean they are happy to piss japan off....FREAKING JAPAN

But a jewish state that should be there sworn enemies they havebnot so much as pointed a wet jihadi fart at.

I would not put it past the Isreasi goverment to not create ISIS but strike deal with them

No attacking them in exchange for arms.

I mean its not isreal would not be happey with its enemy neigbours destablised and focused on civil wars rather than them

If reagan can sell weapons to Iran for #s and giggles I dont find it hard Isreal wouls do the same with ISIS

edit on 28-2-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Don't forget that ISIS is not a new creation... It is simply the latest incarnation of Al-Qaeda. New name. New causes (apparently). And all of a sudden you have reinvented "The War Against Terror" and "Team America World Police" get to go to war for another undetermined length of time to prop their failing economy!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I believe the truth is more sinister than that. will be starting a new thread soon with references.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Or Isis is a group of uneducated, drunk on radical Islam terrorists that have been manipulated all of their lives to believe that everyone is against Allah and are acting out on orders from "clerics" to make the world right because they talk to "god" and he said so. I highly doubt ISIS is a CIA, Mi5, Mossad creation. I think they are a group of murderers and terrorists on their own.

They could be both, you know. It's not like every ISIS member has a CIA badge under their turban, but it seems clear that they are pushed to do many things in order to, in end the end, serve western agendas. All it takes is for someone like Al-Baghdadi to be an agency asset. His gold watch tells me he's not 100% for the cause. Seeing as how the CIA and other similar agencies have been proven time and time again to be guilty of fomenting fake political movements that eventually gain steam and lead to coups and wars, this is not that far-fetched.

I also believe an attack is imminent. S&F, OP
edit on 1-3-2015 by humanityrising because: elaboration

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: StalkerSolent
I would just like to point out that this is just about the most roundabout, least effective possible way to get Assad out of power.
Carry on.

When the last thing your country wants is another war it is. Remember how loudly the war drums were beating after the chemical attacks(that were later proven to not be by Assad's regime)? There was a huge PR campaign for war but the public outright rejected it, D's and R's alike. So then they arm the SRF, who immediately flip-flops and joins forces with Al-Qaeda. Quite peculiar.

source
source
source

Anyway, if you tried your best to get support for war but fail, the other option seems to be what we are seeing play out now.

I think we can all agree that Assad's regime, though sinister, is nowhere near as evil as an ISIS-led government would be. That same truth is abundantly clear in Libya and Iraq...it takes a brutal tyrant to suppress these jihadis.

edit on 1-3-2015 by humanityrising because: sourcing

edit on 1-3-2015 by humanityrising because: stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join