It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Goal of ISIL/ISIS/IS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterMaximum
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There are only a few people that decide what gets printed or aired.

Really? Can you please point to or cite these few people that control all MSM worldwide with some credible evidence of such?

What you are claiming is complete rubbish and ridiculous. These few must have a deathgrip on EVERYONE under them for no questions to have EVER come up about their decisions of what to print or aire...silly.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Never seen such a big bunch of trolls as ISIS. They are part of a propoganda machine that is allowing us to attack Sryia.

Watched Anon over a week take down hundreds of ISIS twitter accounts. A job the US government could have done with a phone call. They never and the silence spoke volumes..

All theatrics the world a stage.

They lied about Iraq, they lied about Afganistan they are lying about ISIS..We have no right to be in Sryia.

If you have not seen this watch this video. Only 2 minutes long..

Sorry cant embed.
www.youtube.com...

purp.

s/f

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thats to get these 'recalcitrant' countries on board. Hw many western allied nations have had their own recent terror "incidents"?

Bingo.
Egypt, Jordan, Japan, ... who's next?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I believe this article explains ISIS better.
www.theatlantic.com...

Although I understand that people lean towards some kind of massive CIA, false flag or otherwise, I'd just keep it simple. They are what they are for the single purpose of starting the end of the world which is why they are destroying everything they contact and why they will never stop.

Now that it has taken Dabiq, the Islamic State awaits the arrival of an enemy army there, whose defeat will initiate the countdown to the apocalypse. Western media frequently miss references to Dabiq in the Islamic State’s videos, and focus instead on lurid scenes of beheading. “Here we are, burying the first American crusader in Dabiq, eagerly waiting for the remainder of your armies to arrive,” said a masked executioner in a November video, showing the severed head of Peter (Abdul Rahman) Kassig, the aid worker who’d been held captive for more than a year. During fighting in Iraq in December, after mujahideen (perhaps inaccurately) reported having seen American soldiers in battle, Islamic State Twitter accounts erupted in spasms of pleasure, like overenthusiastic hosts or hostesses upon the arrival of the first guests at a party. The Prophetic narration that foretells the Dabiq battle refers to the enemy as Rome. Who “Rome” is, now that the pope has no army, remains a matter of debate. But Cerantonio makes a case that Rome meant the Eastern Roman empire, which had its capital in what is now Istanbul. We should think of Rome as the Republic of Turkey—the same republic that ended the last self-identified caliphate, 90 years ago. Other Islamic State sources suggest that Rome might mean any infidel army, and the Americans will do nicely.

(post by MasterMaximum removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Keep the 9-11 fear state agenda alive with boogie men. How cute is it of the State Dept. trolling Twitter with Leaning Tower of PIZZA(all the while we know they are that dumb to do it themselves anyway) rather than doing something about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The editorial staffs/producers of the big networks and newspapers. It's not that many people really.

I don't think questions from employees really bother them.

To act like the MSM can be trusted is what's ridiculous.

Btw, here's a link to a very relevant thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-2-2015 by MasterMaximum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The editorial staffs of the big networks and newspapers. It's not that many people really.

I don't think questions from employees really bother them.

To act like the MSM can be trusted is what's ridiculous.

To think the editorial staff of all major MSM are in on a conspiracy together is what is ridiculous.

Sure MSM lies, but your claim is laughable at best. There are around 1000+ "editors" at CNN alone.....but I guess they all meet in a secret location to discuss how to manipulate the news so none of the other employees hear them right?

As far as the link to your "relevant" thread....that covers the US based MSM....what's the excuse for the rest of the world, or do they not matter? The problem is that ALL of them are reporting the same....even the ones NOT controlled by your supposed group that controls them all.....
edit on 2/27/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Who exactly is "they" perhaps you should identify who "they" are so we an understand "their" capabilities before making uninformed conclusions about "their" real goals. I don't see how posturing against what I think about 9-11 has anything to do with ISIS but since your on it for whatever reason I will say this, 9-11 happened not because of bad intel, poor leadership, or evil America, it happened because our people here in the USA that are here to protect our nation wasn't able to be that creatively evil to think this is what terrorists would do. No matter what is believed about who commited 9-11 the fact remains those people are terrorists, like ISIS. These people no matter who pulls their strings do not love or value life and strive to be ever more brutal and shocking then the criminals that came before them.

Well, I believe I already answered who THEY was. US/Mossad/SA. Dont really know how you missed that but there you go..

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I won't disagree there is some hidden agenda behind ISIS,and maybe they are helpful to certain interests in getting rid of Assad,but I don't know if those murderers on the ground in ISIS have any knowledge of who bankrolls them,or cares.
I would think most of the money comes from Saudi/Qatar/Dubai,who are of course(supposedly)western "allies."

On your point about ISIS never threatening to harm Israel,I would respectfully disagree.
I have read a few articles on the net where they do threaten Israel.
Here are a few:

www.wnd.com...

www.israelnationalnews.com...

www.algemeiner.com...

www.newsweek.com...

As to what is the aim of ISIS-even if they were/are an idea set up by dodgy ABC agencies,which I am not sure about-that no longer matters.
They have slipped their tether(if there was one)and what they now want is the end of civilization,to usher in their twisted age of Islam.

They have exploited the abject failure of the west to leave Iraq in a decent state after our interventions in the country,and are exploiting weak western leaders to their advantage as I type.

What to do about such a group?
I wish I knew..

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If you think that a few top people cannot dictate the policy of a media outlet(most are owned by the same people) you are delusional.

Regarding ISIS, if it is a conspiracy, how many reporters would be able to expose it anyway? Real proof requires inside knowledge, which they don't have.

Btw, any comments on the thread I linked?
edit on 27-2-2015 by MasterMaximum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: thesmokingman

I think they are exactly what they say they are. The MSM is reporting it...it isn't like all MSM can be in on some huge secret about a covert operation to dethrone Assad. They simply have no respect for anything other than what they believe is right. And they will kill anyone that says otherwise. They recruit many that are nobody's in their lives and want that feeling of belonging to something. They recruit via social media because those that they can recruit are the ones that USE social media....typically people that are easily swayed by social media and can't think critically for themselves.

I don't see this as any type of major operation by any other forces than IS. While they may be getting funding from plenty of sources, they are not operatives of these sources, but these sources DO likely see an advantage to having some upheaval in the area.

Either way...they will be dealt with. I don't see a nuke hitting mainland US....ever.

Actually, when the MSM is entirely ran by the Jewish/Zionists, it makes perfect sense that they are just reporting exactly what they want you to hear. Did you know that I believe it was Foley and Sottloff, some of the first vivtims of ISIS, were both actually kidnapped previously to being kidnapped a second time, and eventually killed? Why on earth would you go back to the very place that you were kidnapped before? Hmmm.

Well I guess that begs the question and the evidence as to why you believe they were kidnapped before they were kidnapped. As to why on earth you would go back....you first need to prove they DID go back with something tangible other than your belief I would say.

Research it...
Here:

ames was kidnapped twice. The first time was in Libya, in 2011. Two weeks after he was released, he told an interviewer, "If reporters, if we don't try to get really close to what these guys—men, women, Americans—and now, with this Arab revolution, young Arab men—are experiencing, we don't understand the world, essentially." This is true. Without people like James on the ground, it is impossible to understand what is happening in places like Syria. And without understanding, how do we decide what to do (or not to do)?
www.motherjones.com...
edit on 27-2-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

ETA: my apologies, I think Foley AND not Sotloff, but John Cant'lie(funny name huh?) was the other man kidnapped twice.

John Cantlie has featured in ISIS’s latest propaganda video in a bizarre ‘chat-show’ style film, in his second period of incarceration with ISIS, having already escaped captivity in 2012 and subsequently allowed himself to be recaptured. The period leading up to the latest film is filled with intrigue and important questions, most pertinently how did he manage to become a captive of ISIS twice.

edit on 27-2-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNeo

I was just about to link the same article, a must read! I am no expert. But like the OP, I'm trying to understand.

The Atlantic article - What Isis Really Wants

Our ignorance of the Islamic State is in some ways understandable: It is a hermit kingdom; few have gone there and returned. Baghdadi has spoken on camera only once. But his address, and the Islamic State’s countless other propaganda videos and encyclicals, are online, and the caliphate’s supporters have toiled mightily to make their project knowable. We can gather that their state rejects peace as a matter of principle; that it hungers for genocide; that its religious views make it constitutionally incapable of certain types of change, even if that change might ensure its survival; and that it considers itself a harbinger of—and headline player in—the imminent end of the world.

I stumbled upon that article from this blog post-

Preparing for the third Iraq War

Which links a summary by Stratfor-

Stratfor - Retaking Mosul

Summary

Mosul has gained a certain symbolic significance in the fight in Iraq against the Islamic State. Iraq's second-largest city and the biggest bastion of the Iraqi Sunni Arab population, Mosul has served as a strategically important source of manpower and finances for the Islamic State since the group gained control of the city in June 2014. However, it is only one piece of the Islamic State's territory, and its loss would not be an existential blow to the group or immediately end the larger fight against the Islamic State. Nevertheless, numerous actors, particularly Baghdad and Washington, are using the impending battle for Mosul as political capital to mark the reversal of Islamic State gains. Though Mosul will likely be the staging ground for the next large-scale battle in Iraq, there are several key steps that must be taken before an offensive can be launched.

This summary goes into greater detail, that's just a snip.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Right because national intel fusion centers in America worked so well domestically "they" created an International clandestine group that works so seamlessly as to be able to handle all things ISIS involved. It is highly unlikely international intel agencies are behind all this. Is it possible this group formed like any other evil group has before in the past? Nazis formed and they had support of Americans without aid of intel agencies, so did the kkk, black September and all kinds of other various groups all on their own.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If you think that a few top people cannot dictate the policy of a media outlet(most are owned by the same people) you are delusional.

Regarding ISIS, if it is a conspiracy, how many reporters would be able to expose it anyway? Real proof requires inside knowledge, which they don't have.

Btw, any comments on the thread I linked?

I did comment on the thread you linked....you linked it after I originally posted so I had to edit my post.

Like I said....it is reported worldwide the same by all media, including those on the ground that are there, and even those that have left IS and been interviewed. PLENTY of reporters have and will continue to report on it. There are quite a bit more than a "few" people that make the call on what is reported. If the "few" you speak of had to filter ALL news in the world prior to it being reported then we would hear nothing for weeks after smaller stories happened as they would likely take longer to get to. Or is it your opinion that SOME stories are able to be posted as truth by SOME people below these major decision makers? They ONLY handle the big stuff or something like that? Again....LOL!

You think that thousands of people that work for all of the major MSM companies are keeping their mouths shut? The editors are being told what to report and none have spoken out? Seriously? You actually really believe that?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I think they are exactly what they say they are. The MSM is reporting it...it isn't like all MSM can be in on some huge secret about a covert operation to dethrone Assad. They simply have no respect for anything other than what they believe is right. And they will kill anyone that says otherwise. They recruit many that are nobody's in their lives and want that feeling of belonging to something. They recruit via social media because those that they can recruit are the ones that USE social media....typically people that are easily swayed by social media and can't think critically for themselves.

I don't see this as any type of major operation by any other forces than IS. While they may be getting funding from plenty of sources, they are not operatives of these sources, but these sources DO likely see an advantage to having some upheaval in the area.

Either way...they will be dealt with. I don't see a nuke hitting mainland US....ever.

Actually, when the MSM is entirely ran by the Jewish/Zionists, it makes perfect sense that they are just reporting exactly what they want you to hear. Did you know that I believe it was Foley and Sottloff, some of the first vivtims of ISIS, were both actually kidnapped previously to being kidnapped a second time, and eventually killed? Why on earth would you go back to the very place that you were kidnapped before? Hmmm.

Well I guess that begs the question and the evidence as to why you believe they were kidnapped before they were kidnapped. As to why on earth you would go back....you first need to prove they DID go back with something tangible other than your belief I would say.

Research it...

I don't need to research it....you made the claim and I said it is ridiculous. No amount of research is out there to back it up, and the fact you can't link to it makes that even more obvious.

ETA since you edited:

They are reporters....most reporters go back into areas of conflict when they want a story....plenty of reporters have done the same over the years. They don't just go in once....they keep going back. They like the rush, the story and the money that comes from the big stories. Where is the conspiracy angle of them going in more than once?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Research it...

I don't need to research it....you made the claim and I said it is ridiculous. No amount of research is out there to back it up, and the fact you can't link to it makes that even more obvious.

OK, I posted iy for you...have a looksie...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Research it...
Here:

ames was kidnapped twice. The first time was in Libya, in 2011. Two weeks after he was released, he told an interviewer, "If reporters, if we don't try to get really close to what these guys—men, women, Americans—and now, with this Arab revolution, young Arab men—are experiencing, we don't understand the world, essentially." This is true. Without people like James on the ground, it is impossible to understand what is happening in places like Syria. And without understanding, how do we decide what to do (or not to do)?
www.motherjones.com...
ETA: my apologies, I think Foley AND not Sotloff, but John Cant'lie(funny name huh?) was the other man kidnapped twice.

John Cantlie has featured in ISIS’s latest propaganda video in a bizarre ‘chat-show’ style film, in his second period of incarceration with ISIS, having already escaped captivity in 2012 and subsequently allowed himself to be recaptured. The period leading up to the latest film is filled with intrigue and important questions, most pertinently how did he manage to become a captive of ISIS twice.
[/quote
Here you go:John Cantlie has featured in ISIS’s latest propaganda video in a bizarre ‘chat-show’ style film, in his second period of incarceration with ISIS, having already escaped captivity in 2012 and subsequently allowed himself to be recaptured. The period leading up to the latest film is filled with intrigue and important questions, most pertinently how did he manage to become a captive of ISIS twice.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Research it...

ETA since you edited:

They are reporters....most reporters go back into areas of conflict when they want a story....plenty of reporters have done the same over the years. They don't just go in once....they keep going back. They like the rush, the story and the money that comes from the big stories. Where is the conspiracy angle of them going in more than once?

So, are you still doubting they were indeed kidnapped twice?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join