It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonard Nimoy, Spock, Dies at 83

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Spock will be sorely missed. His narrative voice and the way he could put a person down with the Spock shock. I remember when I was a kid and you would try that on your buddy. He was someone who was a friend to us all in more ways then one. God Speed Leonard.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Double post, dang nabbit.

edit on 27-2-2015 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is the first time and n my life that I truly felt sadness for the passing of a celebrity.

Rest in Peace.

"You have been and shall always be my friend"

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
R.I.P leonard nimoy.

childhood memories, when actors were actors and not models/actors

LLAP

Q

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Very sad RIP.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
whilst i share the sadness conveyed by others here, at the news of his departure ... It wasnt until reading all your posts, that i started to let my emotions get the better of me ..

Its sad to see him go .. but am soo touched by all your comments ... and that sooo many unite soo swiftly here, and in other social media platforms, to say genuine thanks and goodbye ...

Am soo touched by you all .. Im not sure if my tears were more for Leonard .. or the beautiful sincerity by my fellow human beinsg here .. am proud to be human with the rest of you just now ...

Thanks to you all, and Leonard of course

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Such a sad day, Spock made being "different" acceptable. He was definitely an icon of my childhood.

A clip from my favourite episode. The Trouble with Tribbles.

I swear he almost smiles.
Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
the best character in star trek series/movies.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Heard about it 1pm central time.

Sad, Live Long and Prosper.
One of my favorites.

Fare Well
WIS

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So sad to hear of his passing,I used to watch Star Trek all the time just because of him loved his character in the show,he will be greatly missed RIP Spock

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The Enterprise has the finest Science Officer in Starfleet back on board.

Warp speed, Mister Nimoy.

Thank you for all the beauty you shared with us during your time on our planet.

You will be missed.

edit on 2/27/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Without a doubt he played one of the best characters of all time. I remember back as a kid during the 70's one of the first toys I got was two Kirk and Spock doll figures, along with a transporter set. I still remember them like it was yesterday.

Even as an adult, I continued to re-watch the classic episodes over and over. Classic Star Trek will always rule.

"The Needs of the many, will always outweigh the needs of the few" -Spock

Hmmmm.

Space, The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Leonard Nimoy. His light years mission, to explore strange new worlds, to seek out a new life and in a new civilization. To boldly go where you and I will one day go too! ~$heopleNation

edit on 27-2-2015 by SheopleNation because: Video InserT

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hopefully Mr. Nimoy and Ricardo Montalban are in Heaven as we speak and having a good laugh about all this craziness we call life. Peace you guys, you brought us much joy
Shavedfish a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am genuinely saddened by this, Spock was my favorite. I liked Nemoy a lot. . . but it has to be said...

He's dead Jim.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
RIP Leonard.
May your next journey be as splendid as the one you just left.
You will be missed!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
RIP Mr. Spock....and you to Leonard.
Can someone cultivate his hair gene before they destroy his body?...He had good hair for an 80 yo....Damn Vulcan blood I guess.

Here is a couple of fine actors in 1964...The Man from UNCLE.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
He was my favorite character on Star Trek. I liked him in his show In Search Of. According to everything I've read about him, he was an all around good guy. Live long and prosper, where ever you are.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Leonard Nimoy, the sonorous, gaunt-faced actor who won a worshipful global following as Mr. Spock, the resolutely logical human-alien first officer of the Starship Enterprise in the television and movie juggernaut “Star Trek,” died on Friday morning at his home in the Bel Air section of Los Angeles. He was 83.

Link

Very sad new that this legend has passed away today, one of the greatest loved actors in Sci-fi I am sure will be missed by fans all over the world.

Live long and prosper!

Thanks for posting this. I had to visit ATS to find out Spock has died... I mean Nimoy.

My favorite Star Trek character now gone.

Wonder how the surviving crew members are taking it.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Leonard buddy, you will be greatly missed. Say hello to Carl Sagan, Gene Roddenberry and all your contemporaries, RIP.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There are no words.

LLAP

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join