It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nose piercings!! Ewwwww!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What better way to say "I never want a real job"

who would hire a pincushion in any kind of customer service industry?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

People with piercings don't get hired anywhere, especially in the customer service industry??

You don't get out much, do you?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This Expatriate Chicagoan (Living in England since 2000) is *VERY* strongly against nose piercings, facial piercings, tattoos, and the like. I find said objects to be defilement and desecration of what would otherwise be natural feminine beauty.

On two occasions I met what *WOULD* have been otherwise lovely women that WOULD have been potential dates ; The nose piercings were a deal-breaker for me. They are just plain downright UGLY.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

They're removable, that's the thing with piercings, they can be taken out for work and replaced once off shift. I've hired several people with nose rings, they've done a great job and have had no issues removing them for work. People may say the same about tattoos, who would hire a heavily tattooed person for a customer service job, my goodness!! I'm sleeved and hire people with nose rings and the customers have no idea! We take them out or cover them up and do a darn good job taking care of buisness.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

They're removable, that's the thing with piercings, they can be taken out for work and replaced once off shift. I've hired several people with nose rings, they've done a great job and have had no issues removing them for work. People may say the same about tattoos, who would hire a heavily tattooed person for a customer service job, my goodness!! I'm sleeved and hire people with nose rings and the customers have no idea! We take them out or cover them up and do a darn good job taking care of buisness.
My ex wife's daughter came up from North Carolina last week. She is 17 years old, and has finished high school. She recently had a car accident in NC and demolished her car while DUI. Her last two boyfriends were heroin addicts.
So she comes up to visit, applies for a job at a restaurant and is hired. She had to remove her nose ring and replace it with a clear stud while she is at work.
She stayed overnight at my place because she wanted to see her half siblings (my children). I offered to take her shopping for some clothing that would be suitable for her new job as a Christmas present from my children and I. She said she would rather if I took her to get her nose re-pierced!(she had it pierced last year, but her father made her remove it and it grew shut)
We bought her clothes.
The girl needs to get very basic priorities straight in her life.

edit on b000000312015-12-21T13:45:22-06:0001America/ChicagoMon, 21 Dec 2015 13:45:22 -0600100000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join