It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Confessions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If the Government won't give up any information on UFO's why don't we trick 'em. Let us say that UFO's are the most highly guarded secret of the US military, "even higher than the H-bomb." Therefore the Government would have a substancial interest in anything alien or in any UFOs. If this is the case, and aliens are real, and the Gov. knows about them, and the MIB come and hush hush everything whenever some evidence pops up; then lets fake it. Get some of you hot shot UFOlogists to ante up the big bucks to build a real alien flying disk--give it the works. It doesn't have to actually fly, but it needs to look like it can, and be fitted with the most high tech stuff we can dream of. Now build this disc, make it look real, and outfit the sucka with hidden camera's and mics galore. Now suppose you take this home-made alien disc drop it from the sky, and make the whole thing look like a crashed alien disc. No people around, but the exterior and interior is fitted with microphones and cameras. Now you just wait and see what the Gov. does. Do the MIB come? Do they slip up and say something that gets caught on a mic like "i've never seen any discs that looked like this before?" who handles the downed alien craft? how do local police respond? Does the Gov. even show up? you can bet if aliens and UFO's are real a FBI or Gov rep. would make their way out to the site pretty quickly and hush the whole thing up. Now you got evidence of a Gov cover-up, MIB's, and maybe some good sound bites. Who knows the Gov. may start wacking people cause they know about or saw the downed craft. Well, it would make a good movie anyway. I think it might just work if it was done well enough, and secretly. Lets see what the experts think, open 'er up.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
And posting this great idea [I like it anyway] on the internet has just jeprodised the operation! And saying you do put this forward and people listen to you, you'd need a major way to get it to everyone LIVE at the same time before MIB get to you!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
nice, Smil your on TV
best ide ever
i hope some one do it.. make a fake UFO crash, and all that stuff,
go for it

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
To be honest, whomever "monitors the skies" in the intended target area would know about the platform (helicopter/plane) intending to drop the disc flying around friendly skies and it would also be blatantly obvious it did not enter the atmosphere from space as space tracking would detect a real foreign body.

Therefore straight away, no interest would be given to it.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You might also want to consider that 'They' know a great deal more than we do, so the ability to hoax them is probably beyond us.

I do like the way you think though, use Disinfo for us for once.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Or you can record the sounds of law enforcement officials laughing hysterically and of True Believers standing around and chanting in what they believe is channeled alien languages.

Lessee... you could get the initial footage on Jerry Springer, get all the people whose mental states were damaged by your prank on Oprah (you can come in to answer them), get Judge Judy to handle the lawsuits, and get on Art Bell for years afterward to explain how the government actually believed it was a true alien ship and sent around crazy disinfo agents to further discredit the idea that there are aliens.

And then you can write a book.

Yep. You could make a career out of that one. Rush down to Radio Shack and start buying them parts....

(personally, I think the reason there's no information is because the government has nothing. Bupkiss. Zippo. Zilch. Nada. They're not THAT good at keeping secrets.)

[edit on 21-6-2005 by Indellkoffer]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
Lessee... you could get the initial footage on Jerry Springer, get all the people whose mental states were damaged by your prank on Oprah (you can come in to answer them), get Judge Judy to handle the lawsuits, and get on Art Bell for years afterward to explain how the government actually believed it was a true alien ship and sent around crazy disinfo agents to further discredit the idea that there are aliens.

And then you can write a book.

Yep. You could make a career out of that one. Rush down to Radio Shack and start buying them parts....

You really thought this out didn't you?!!!

I do think it would be pretty interesting to see what the FBI/MIB would do. You never know untill you try it though. Hell, they probably already read this post and now are trying to find away to delete it so it looked like it had never existed!

top topics

join