It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Cauldrons have left Russia, this can't be good for Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Is there a map of the holes and data stamp for each hole made yet? Might be able to find a pattern in the formation. See if they're following something natural, man made or otherwise.

From what I've read on the holes. It was due to trapped gas that caused the hole. One of the main problems I have with the idea that it's caused by trapped gas, is that in a few of the holes that I've sen pictures of the walls of the hole are almost shear up and down, not like an un-controlled explosion. I've seen controlled explosions do stuff like this and a couple times a big whoops. But that all had man made interaction with it.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

the only results I could find were for a video game.

Well your sarcastic tone would obviously hinder your quest for results. Heres 2 that took me 3 minutes, all on ATS with sources.

The mysterious domes of Siberia's valley of death
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or

Eyewitnesses Report Ancient Alien Defense Weapons Destroy Russian Meteor
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Honestly in the 1800's they had the tech to destroy incoming bolides?

No they are apparently ancient earth defence weapon systems. So what were you expecting a trademark or patent with Edison 1800? In your world view Edison invented the light bulb.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

In your professional opinion eh?

LOL and the idiots who bought on the financial crisis of 2008 are back in charge, and they are your gods with professional titles behind their names. And they keep bailing them out with your tax dollars. I would rather trust a man of the earth than a "professional thief". You neglected to mention your noble profession by the way

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

No they are apparently ancient earth defence weapon systems. So what were you expecting a trademark or patent with Edison 1800? In your world view Edison invented the light bulb.

That is not my world view.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

True or not, at least that world view would make sense, and wouldn't be pulled purely from fantasy and science-fiction, as some members' world views appear to be.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

True or not, at least that world view would make sense, and wouldn't be pulled purely from fantasy and science-fiction, as some members' world views appear to be.

i quite agree, and would like to say that at the moment I much prefer THIS version:

edit on 6-3-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join