It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Cauldrons have left Russia, this can't be good for Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cronemel

I suppose it could be possible

But all of them doing liftoff would suggest an overkill

I don't know, unless engineers of cauldrons are the overkill types

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

originally posted by: Foderalover
Hey, don't be mad at the OP because You missed the documentaries on the Cauldrons. I just know that sinkholes do not have dirt piled up around the rim, not in pics of the others. Although, I think the cauldrons were in a different spot, but it definitely doesn't look natural. There is enough proof of an object intercepting the latest Russian meteorite explosion because of car dash cams, even Russian scientists say that Tunguska had to be intercepted by a weapon.

I have followed this folklore on the cauldrons and I have determined it to be just that. Folklore. There has never been a shred of credible evidence. Some dude poking around in a swamp and saying something is metallic underwater and getting sick isn't proof, nor are neat-o pencil sketches and tribal stories.

Could use the same argument against the bible, yet we come to the same conclusion: no one actually knows. Good work with the judgmental condescension though, that seems to work for a lot of people.
edit on 28-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Come on, why has no one stated the obvious yet?

It's Sand Worms!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Kevin Bacon is gonna be on Russia Today to elaborate on the phenomena

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It is obvious to me that with the melting of the permafrost and warming methane hydrates,It`s Graboids!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I think some people might be being a little too hard on the OP, just from reading responses on page one, mainly for 1 reason..

This thread is in Skunkworks for God's sake...

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Source

Does anyone else get tired of seeing constant bashing on here when highly speculative topics are posted? This thread category was CREATED for those topics, yet people come into threads of this nature and constantly bash them. I even see long standing members here doing this all the time. Is that what ATS has come to?

Does this mean everyone needs to agree that there were some ancient cauldrons in Russia to protect Earth from large space objects? No, certainly not, but that doesn't mean people should act like high and mighty snobby know-it-alls who feel the need to wander into a skunk-works thread and bash the op for some reason. There's no need to even bother posting at that point!

Seriously, if you really hate a thread topic so much, then just read the title (which is highly speculative in itself) and move on to a different thread! Doesn't it ever get tiring? I dunno, I just think people should be able to discuss topics, even those that seem super crazy without always having to worry about being bashed constantly.

To the OP, I think it would be freakin awesome if there were some ancient (alien?) defense mechanisms in Russia protecting planet earth, and if they left, we are screwed!

I can't say I believe it's true, but hey, who knows, there a lot of weird things happening around the globe recently..
edit on 28-2-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

I think it would be freakin awesome if there were some ancient (alien?) defense mechanisms in Russia protecting planet earth, and if they left, we are screwed!

I can't say I believe it's true, but hey, who knows, there a lot of weird things happening around the globe recently..

I think this reflected the most important part of your post. Ideas that go counter to the long term conditioned status quo seems to physically hurt people, while berating others for not being good little believer sheep heals their wounds.

I pity them, frankly. How could anyone think a theory like this wouldnt be better than the current boring "reality" of "modern science". Let them keep on voting & living the dream.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Graboids!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
We can end this debate once and for all... Anyone got a match?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

"The holes are TOO neat, TOO symmetrical, too smooth, and here is a big thing, take a look at their bottoms, too neat
As if something like a giant glass or a can, was just sitting there and then rose up and left. "

In your professional opinion eh?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
We can end this debate once and for all... Anyone got a match?

Another VERY smart post on ATS

So you people do exist

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
to me, they have the look of a drilled hole. a very big one.

ie; files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Two words: paranoid delusions. How those holes in the ground became alien harvesting season will forever boggle my mind... and the stars man.. the freaking stars..

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I tend to think simply about big questions - if I were designing a system to ward off incoming space junk - I would be sure to take into account the collateral damage my cauldron might be capable of creating - and make LOTS of smaller ones, to avoid that. Much like hunting, the target determines the ammo. A rifle bullet? or buckshot?
edit on 28-2-2015 by cronemel because: bloody typos

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Two words: paranoid delusions. How those holes in the ground became alien harvesting season will forever boggle my mind... and the stars man.. the freaking stars..

Paranoid delusion? More like wishful thinking. I'll take alien anything over this boring day to day reality.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
How come it looks like something came up out of those holes? Why is there dirt piled around the outer edge like a giant mole pushed out and just walked away.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: torok67

That's exactly what we are talking about

See naysayers

I am not crazy

(Looks in the mirror with my chin up) LoL

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I remember once watching a docco about these cauldrons they were in Siberia highly radio active the main bloke in the docco got extremely sick and almost died he was warned though by some tribe near bye they also said that the cauldrons were also there to protect earth not just from space junk but from another alien race that wanted to take over earth sorry I cant remember the name of the docco but I am pretty sure it was close to a major stream or river reply to: cmdrkeenkid

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

having searched on karst:

Karst, terrain usually characterized by barren, rocky ground, caves, sinkholes, underground rivers, and the absence of surface streams and lakes. It results from the excavating effects of underground water on massive soluble limestone. The term originally applied to the Karst, a limestone area on the Dalmatian coast on the Adriatic Sea, but has been extended to mean all areas with similar features.

Karsts are found in widely scattered sections of the world, including the Causses of France; the Kwangsi area of China; the Yucatán Peninsula; and the Middle West, Kentucky, and Florida in the United States.

And doing a search on karst images does not bring up a single image of a perfect holes like shown in the OP so I do not believe them to be Karst related.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
From some of the pics I saw it looks like something drilled down and/or up. Ridge line around the hole indicates something other than natural does it not?. Other pics I have seen seem to indicate natural formations though but not necessarily the same location.

Ancient space weapons? Doubtful

Government experiments? Probably

How many trillions do governments spends on R&D?

How many officials are border line psycho or full blown bat-# crazy?

Scientists with no morality?

Technology 50+ years ahead of anything we likely know.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join