It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today i start a long path.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19054160]network dude[/post

I mainly just know about possums

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

ph no im not a mason never have been i dont practice the occult

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Sweets777: Bombarding threads with illegible religious dogma since 11/14....

Masons are the good brotherhood, dude, the Lumis are the bad guys

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sweets777
ph no im not a mason never have been i dont practice the occult

I think that you do not even know the definition of occult.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Devil worship right?

The occult (from the Latin word occultus "clandestine, hidden, secret") is "knowledge of the hidden".[1] In common English usage, occult refers to "knowledge of the paranormal", as opposed to "knowledge of the measurable",[2] usually referred to as science. The term is sometimes taken to mean knowledge that "is meant only for certain people" or that "must be kept hidden", but for most practicing occultists it is simply the study of a deeper spiritual reality that extends beyond pure reason and the physical sciences.[3] The terms esoteric and arcane have very similar meanings, and in most contexts the three terms are interchangeable.[4][5]

link

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

Would you rather learn what the Cowan learns...???
There is a peace in the world that seldom learns. Try being masonic and renounced your hardened heart and pride.

I am Pinocchio..... the everlasting. I call master the hand that guides me... and the eye that sees my wont. They are riddled by my mal-content.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron

my advise is not to rush into any of the Rites, Scottish or York.

This is so important! I'm in three Chairs at once, and I'm wondering what comes next after this. I just can't imagine myself getting Grand Rank and sitting on my behind during thousands of installations for the rest of my Masonic career. I only wish I had not started some of the additional Orders yet, so that I could join something new after the Chairs and work my way up from "Inner Guard" in a new order once again...

edit on 1/3/2015 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mrFMPerson
Best of luck going through the process to receive the degrees of your Lodge.

Thank you for constructive post.

For the OP, nothing in Freemasonry has to do with Lucifer.

He was a Babylonian king, but has long since died.

Have you ever called someone "Mr."?

originally posted by: mrFMPerson
I believe in God and will still attend my church and family and work will always come first.

And this wouldn't contradict or conflict with Freemasonry.

How is Lucifer or Babylon important? For someone who never even entered the Lodge, you seem very confident in thinking you know quite a bit. So please share with us from our rituals where this occurs.

hey just remember god loves ya

Never doubted that.

a reply to: and14263
Well, thanks for the condescending post.

I love how every anti-Mason always "knows a Mason". Plus, even if your words were true, the actions of two doesn't represent the entirety of the Fraternity.

There's nothing seedy about Freemasonry.

a reply to: TheFirebrand
Who says it is?

a reply to: tonton20
Freemasonry is a fraternity that teaches moral lessons to candidates and its members through a system of degrees.

The exact origins are unknown although there are theories abound as to exactly where we came from. There are some existing records that date us back to 1599 and so forth until 1717 when the first Grand Lodge was formed in London.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mrFMPerson

I became a MM in 2008, and joined the Scottish Rite in 2009. I am not the most active Mason in the world by any means, but it is a great brotherhood to be a part of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join