It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today i start a long path.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrFMPerson

Any tips or recommendations from fellow brothers here on ATS

Congratulations to you, my advise is not to rush into any of the Rites, Scottish or York. Spend some time getting to know your brethren in your home Lodge first and learn the meanings of the Degrees you will pass through, travel with them visiting other Lodges and meeting more members of the Craft.

P.S.
No one is going to hurt you, and there is no devil/Lucifer, what so ever in Freemasonry.

The crap that gets posted here about the devil/Lucifer and Masonry is just that a load of crap spread by cowards and lairs.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sauron

Thanks im a little nervous and excited the same time about filling the papers out today.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Be sure to post pics of you riding the Goat.

Seriousy though, enjoy your travels and don't rush into other rites. The night that I was raised to MM, I was asked if I'd like to join the York rite. I did and regret doing it so soon.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the York rite and being knighted as a KT was the coolest thing yet in my travels, just wish I would have waited longer to join.

Again, pics of you on the Goat are a must!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

I'm not sure if your joking or not about the goat

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mrFMPerson

Now you know how I felt!

A week before I was raised, a buddy( who's a Mason) said, "I wish I could be there to se your face when you ride the Goat", and then let out some wicked laughter...

I was spooked for the whole damn week! Evil prick...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

You traveled East to West? Well that may have been your problem right there.....

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Good luck to you joining a little boys club.

What's missing in your life to make you feel you have to do this?

What are you dying to find out?

Family is important to Masons... hahah - yeah right, the two Masons I no longer deal with both left their family over their little boys club.

Good luck becoming a seedy old man.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MrAoxx

The fact that he has no idea why that's funny is really all that needs to be said.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Just remember to bring a comfortable saddle for the goat and you will be fine. The only people that get worried are the ones that dont bring a saddle and have to ride it bareback.... that is where the suck starts.

BTW I am going through my Degrees right now, it's a great experience. My advice is to spend as much time with your brothers as you can, get to know them all on a very personal level before you reach out to other lodges.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Where might they sell them comfortable saddle for goats lol

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Ask your SW or JW and they will point you in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Um I wasn't aware that ATS was run by a bunch of Satanists

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
ATS really had changed over the years. Masons openly talking about their membership and the good of joining.

That's a good thing! While I'm not for the Masons myself I sure don't think they need to be demonized.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFirebrand

Um I wasn't aware that ATS was run by a bunch of Satanists

Get with the program, I thought this was common knowledge by now.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I am a Buddhist so I dont believe in your "Satan"... but you keep worrying about the evil man under your bed.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
ATS really had changed over the years. Masons openly talking about their membership and the good of joining.

That's a good thing! While I'm not for the Masons myself I sure don't think they need to be demonized.

When I joined in 2008 there was an established group of masons posting here. I had been lurking for years and I admit, being able to find factual information to weigh against the claims of baby eating and satanic worship had a hand in why I joined.

Now the anti-mason threads are comic relief.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have not ran into a Mason (even before I took my step) that would not admit being a Mason if asked. I also now meet a lot of Pagans (was married to one) that openly admit it now as well. I think you may be noticing this more because people cant just make accusation of "satanic" worship against someone and see them burned in a pile of wood anymore... I find it highly amusing that when people dont understand something they automatically push claims about the worst thing in THEIR OWN BELIEFS.... "Pagans worship the DEVIL!!" thats funny, because pagans dont believe in a fallen angel named satan, that comes from someone elses religion.

It has been the same story over many years with people of almost all faiths (yes some faiths have not used beliefs as a reason for war or violence) to look at something they dont understand, or are not allowed to know about and claim it to be of the "evil" in what they believe to be true. But you go ahead and judge away, we all know you are entitled to that power and have been given that right. The rest of us will just sit back amused at your "It's satanic because.... well because I said it is"

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

If you rally want a laugh, look into the charges brought against the Templar Knights. Satanic worship, spitting on the cross, worshiping Balphomet.....then jump forward a few years and look at the same group speak out against masonry. You guessed it. Satanic worship, SPITTING ON THE CROSS, WORSHIPING BALPHOMET. It was so pathetic and sad that rather than invent some new fantastic claims, they reached into the same turd pile and used the same claims.

What can you say except Haters gotta Hate.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I am learning about secret societies. I am try to find out the difference between the illuminati and the Masons. I have very little light on the masons. Could you shed some light on what a mason is?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join